Start by marking “El Dinero y La Ley De Atraccion: Como aprender a atraer prosperidad, salud y felicidad” as Want to Read:

4.23  ·  Rating Details ·  8,298 Ratings  ·  122 Reviews
This Leading Edge work by Esther and Jerry Hicks, who present the teachings of the Non-Physical consciousness Abraham, explains that the two subjects most chronically affected by the powerful Law of Attraction are financial and physical well-being. This book will shine a spotlight on each of the most significant aspects of your life experience and then guide you to the con ...more
Published February 15th 2009 by Hay House (first published December 1st 2006)

Amy
Feb 27, 2010 Amy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a good book about what all already fundamentally know. For me, these books are always good spritual reminders, which do precisely what I want them to do. That is, put me in the now, and in a positive place.

Some of my favorite take-aways:
"[T:]here is powerful value in abandoning any thoughts that do not feel good when you think them."

"Before things actually manifest, your proof of alignment comes in the form of positive, good-feeling emotion; and if you understand that, then you will be
Treo
Jun 17, 2015 Treo rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
5 years a committed follower of these teachings: ultimately more harmful than helpful.

These teachings do seem great and feel great at first, but eventually I found them harmful, not helpful. A word to the wise, if something seems too good to be true: IT IS.

I was thoroughly committed to these teachings for 5 years. It took me on an emotional high. I felt that my life was amazing and felt I knew the secrets of the universe. This is mainly what this book does: tells you all good news and teaches yo
Rosa Ramôa
Nov 01, 2014 Rosa Ramôa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A importância do optimismo...
Danijel Brestovac
Money, and the law of attraction : learning to attract wealth, health and happiness

pg. 5- no one ever has or ever could have prevented your success - or provided it. Your success is all up to you. It is all in your control. ... Whatever I can desire, I can achieve.

Pg. 6- when you give the credits or the blame to another for tour success or lack of it - you are powerless to make any change.

Pg. 10- when you remember that you get the essence of what you think about - and then you notice what you ar
CM Reedy
this is one of many books about the law of attraction. the philosophy behind this natural "law" is that if you are positive, think positively, act positively, positive things will be attracted to you. in this specific book, the focus is on financial wealth.

parts of this book get me thinking. maybe i do need to be more positive. maybe this book can help me become more aware and in-the-moment so that when i am being negative, i can pinpoint it and try to reverse it. maybe this will help me have a
Kyra
Oct 29, 2010 Kyra rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Keep in mind the disclaimer on the copyright page that reads, "The authors of this book do not dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of any technique as a form of treatment for physical, emotional, or medical problems without the advice of a physician, either directly or indirectly." It's important, considering a segment of this book is about physical health. It's interesting to me, because if we had regulation around careers and money, there would also be disclaimers about those. Through ...more
Angelic
Mar 10, 2017 Angelic rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a perfect example of "eating the meat and spitting out the bones". The central theme of the book is realizing that your thoughts, words, and energy attract like components from the universe. It was weird to hear a female voice answering on behalf of a non-physical being named Abraham, but again, the material was worth it.
Robin
This self-help book focuses on improving life in the areas of finances and health. The premise of the Law of Attraction is that what you get in life is a result of your habitual thinking and emotions; that the “vibe” that you put out determines what you will attract into your experience. Bettering your thoughts, emotions, and “vibe” will better your life experience, not only in what you experience internally, but also in what you receive from life.

A major theme of this book is the difference bet
Brian Johnson
“If you are a student of Deliberate Creation, if you want to consciously create your own reality, if you desire control of your own life experience, if you want to fulfill your reason for being, then your understanding of these prevalent topics—money and the Law of Attraction—will serve you enormously well.”

“Make statements such as: I want to be the best that I can be. I want to do and have and live in a way that is in harmony with my idea of the greatest goodness. I want to harmonize physically
Lori
Aug 08, 2009 Lori rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
More than just covering how to attract money this book goes in depth about how to change your thinking to be more positive, thus making you feel good. If anything you will walk away with a more positive outlook and be happier. I am not sure about more money. Basically the same premise as The Secret, but with more explanation on how to use it.

Cathy
Sep 06, 2008 Cathy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another positive reinforcement to my growing library. Abraham and Esther Hicks explain clearly and to the point how the laws of attraction as well as other laws of the universe can be used by anyone looking to improve their life situations. I reccommend it to anyone who is looking for answers to the questions of life... like "Why am I here"? It's in the book!
Chenley Cabaluna
Another one from Abraham Hicks. I intend to read all of the Abraham, Esther and Jerry Hicks stuff lol. Sometimes I also listen to them on youtube. They were very inspiring and direct to the point and very helpful in my path to spirituality and goodness and patience and all the good things lol. I'll never stop learning and I'll never stop practicing loa. I believe that it is all worth it! :)
Debbie D
Aug 20, 2009 Debbie D rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audible
Haven't gotten to the money part yet but have learned an interesting and simple way to turn from negative thoughts pattern to a more positive way. Changes what would be a bad day into an enjoyable one.
Jessica
Yet another fabulous guide from Abraham-Hicks! I am still keeping "Ask & It Is Given" as my all time favorite, but this is a definite close second! Far less about "money" than you would expect from the title, but that was fine by me. My favorite sections were the ones about health and career.
Bob
Dec 12, 2008 Bob is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I've slowed down on this book recently, but need to pick it up again. The law of attraction makes me feel more in control of my life.
Jan
Sep 30, 2008 Jan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book. Lots of info in here. There is a lot of repetition though. Although the whole point is to constantly repeat what you have learned to achieve a new mind set of abundance.
Erin Estes
Crazy talk with a few good points. Very disorganized.
Jonathon
Jun 15, 2012 Jonathon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great concepts for understanding the art of allowing.
Leanne
Aug 10, 2011 Leanne rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The first book The Law of Attraction was very good though the others appear to be just repetitions of this book with slight variations based in this case on Finance and Health.
Anna Dalhaimer Bartkowski
This is a book which should be read annually...
Liz Venter
Aug 22, 2014 Liz Venter rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Listened to it every morning for 2 weeks.....so much to learn! I now practice being positive and attracting things I want, not things I don't want
Kathryn
Sep 19, 2011 Kathryn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spirituality
I gain so much from all of Esther Hick's books.
Maria
Mar 26, 2017 Maria rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books, non-fiction
Rommel
Jan 16, 2011 Rommel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have not read the Secret but always wanted to but couldn't get myself to buy it because then my masculinity may have been in question (what nonsense)...also, the Secret was more of a mass production and perhaps because of this I have hesitated to buy it as I try not to go with what "everyone is buying into".

While coming back from a trip to the Phillipines, I stumbled upon this book at the Manila airport. I thought, "well it's not the Secret, but it sounds like it and it's much cheaper". I tho
Yazaid Ahmed
Mar 11, 2017 Yazaid Ahmed rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Relief

So much positivity. So much joy. So much hope. So much optimism. Was such a beautiful read. I thank my Creator for giving me this wonderful time through this book.
Leticia Vega
A must read again. Practical reminders. A new perspective on an old concept about reaping what you sow, and if you keep doing what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got. These books definitely require an open mind, and if you can manage that and withhold judgement, you'll find some pearls of wisdom. The advice given isn't necessarily a quick fix nor an easy one, but it's possible.
Hannah
Mar 07, 2017 Hannah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
More incredibleness. I recommend Abraham-Hicks audio workshops on Youtube.
Kirsten (Mayaslan)
Just finished this book today and absolutely loved it!!!! Money, health and happiness are all just symbols for us living life knowing exactly who we are and then living freedom with effortless ease and relaxation.
Kyra
Oct 29, 2010 Kyra rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: must-read-woo
Candace Talmadge
Aug 22, 2008 Candace Talmadge rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: influencers
More insights on life and being from the group of souls who collectively call themselves Abraham.

Their take on these topics is a radical departure from the usual, and that's good. I especially like their views on selfishness, and how those who decry selfishness the longest and loudest are too often the very ones who are being the most selfish.

I'd give this book five stars for the importance of its teachings except for one little item. The authors still do not explain clearly the origins of what
Embracing your Vortex 1 19 Apr 23, 2010 01:41PM
  • Spiritual Growth: Being Your Higher Self
  • Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't
  • The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity
  • Heal Your Body: The Mental Causes for Physical Illness and the Metaphysical Way to Overcome Them
  • Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More
  • Your Invisible Power: A Presentation of the Mental Science of Thomas Troward
  • Spiritual Liberation: Fulfilling Your Soul's Potential
  • Perfect Health: The Complete Mind/Body Guide
  • Entering the Castle: An Inner Path to God and Your Soul
  • What the Bleep Do We Know!?: Discovering the Endless Possibilities for Altering Your Everyday Reality
  • The Spontaneous Healing of Belief: Shattering the Paradigm of False Limits
Esther Hicks is an American inspirational speaker and best-selling author. She has co-authored nine books with her husband Jerry Hicks, presents workshops on the Law of Attraction and appeared in the first release of the film The Secret. The Hickses' books, including the best-selling series The Law of Attraction, are — according to Esther Hicks — Channelled from a group of non-physical entities ca ...more
More about Esther Hicks...

“In the vibration of appreciation all things come to you. You don't have to make anything happen. From what you are living, amplify the things you appreciate so that it sit he dominate vibration you are offering and then only those things that are a vibrational match to that can come to you. Then sit back and know, "You ain't seen nothing yet!!!” 12 likes
“there is so much more that is going right in your world than wrong.” 9 likes