Start by marking “Bicycle Shop Murder (Greg Tenorly Suspense Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bicycle Shop Murder (Greg Tenorly Suspense Series, #1)

Bicycle Shop Murder (Greg Tenorly Suspense Series #1)

Greg Tenorly lives a rather quiet and lonely life until the day a beautiful redhead walks into his office. Cynthia Blockerman claims her husband is abusing her and asks for Greg's help. The next day, Greg is selected as a juror for a murder trial. Now he finds himself on the same jury as Cynthia's husband. And the two men get into headed debates in the jury room. But after ...more
Published January 1st 2007 by Lulu Press

To ask other readers questions about Bicycle Shop Murder, please sign up.

Recent Questions

This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Jim Thomsen
Jan 01, 2011 Jim Thomsen rated it did not like it
There are the pieces of a credible mystery thriller somewhere in "Bicycle Shop Murder." But this novel is the shoddy product of hasty and unskilled assembly, leading to a frustrating and ultimately unsatisfying reading experience.

Author Robert Burton Robinson's self-published debut novel tells the story of two has-been hit men in the employ of a would-be Texas governor, in pursuit of two would-be lovers who know too much about a series of murders in their small Baptist town. As I said, the buil
I Read
Jun 05, 2010 I Read rated it liked it
Shelves: mystery
There are some books that are difficult to put down; unfortunately I didn’t find this to be one of them. Frustratingly however, I can’t put my finger on why exactly that draw was missing so am not ruling out it being a consequence of my mood/tiredness rather than a reflection on the book itself! There seemed to be very little descriptive prose, the main writting consisting of people's speech/thoughts in my opinion, so maybe this was what it lacked.

The second half was better than the first, but t
Jo Wun
May 25, 2010 Jo Wun rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a free download which I read using MobiPocket on my N95. I've given 4 stars but not because it has great literary merit, or because I learnt anything profound from reading it, but because it was fun to read. Some of the characters hover on the edge of believability but then that's what makes them interesting. And those characters are balanced by the very down to earth Greg Tenorly, the somewhat reluctant hero of the story.
Debbie
Jan 18, 2013 Debbie rated it it was ok
The equivalent of car crash tv ..... not particularly well written, a combination of Columbo, Murder She Wrote, Midsomer Murders all piled into print. I did finish it ... and will read the other three. It didn't require much thinking about and provided light entertainment!
Margaret
Dec 04, 2008 Margaret rated it liked it
Shelves: mysteries
This was a very quick read mystery revolving around a single character, along with people he knows and/or associates with in a small town. He pulls together seemingly unrelated events and people making them apart of the bigger picture which is murder.
Marilyn
Sep 22, 2014 Marilyn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

the murders were committed to cover up a murder many years ago.the want to be politician.he thought he could hid this by kill more.
Lynn
Jun 16, 2008 Lynn rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
This was a decent murder mystery - not the most complicated plot, but the characters were kind of endearing and it was a quick read. I may try another in the series at some point.
Hilary Davies
I didn't enjoy this book.

It was too predictable. There were also too many twist and turns. A mixed up review but how I feel.
May 07, 2014 Jennifer rated it liked it
I liked this book, it was a free download which I read on my palm z22. Its what I call an easy fun read.
Jamaie
Feb 13, 2011 Jamaie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-books, kindle
This was a quick story, but compelling. Loved it! Could definitely be an Alfred Hitchcock episode.
Gayle Kee
Oct 06, 2014 Gayle Kee rated it did not like it
This was a free book from Amazon and it did not finish.
Joel Fredericksen
Joel Fredericksen rated it liked it
Jun 11, 2015
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Jun 02, 2014
Zulvina Faozanudin
Zulvina Faozanudin rated it liked it
Nov 12, 2015
Maddie
Maddie rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2011
Pam Kowalski
Pam Kowalski rated it did not like it
Aug 28, 2014
Ardee
Ardee rated it it was ok
Apr 22, 2009
Geoff Peake
Geoff Peake rated it really liked it
Sep 04, 2011
Susmitha Vijaybhaskar
Susmitha Vijaybhaskar rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2015
Anthony
Anthony rated it liked it
Aug 28, 2010
Debbie
Debbie rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2011
Terry
Terry rated it liked it
Nov 29, 2016
Bonny Covington
Bonny Covington rated it really liked it
Feb 07, 2016
Carla
Carla rated it liked it
Apr 21, 2009
Kami Sexton
Kami Sexton rated it really liked it
Sep 01, 2009
Velda Dedeaux
Oct 08, 2010 Velda Dedeaux rated it really liked it
Book 1 of a series. I like the main character and have already downloaded the rest of the books.
Louise Bell
Louise Bell rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2012
Nerys Roberts
Nerys Roberts rated it it was ok
Mar 03, 2015
KATHY
KATHY rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Bye Bye Baby
  • The Prophet Motive
  • Two Shots
  • Clearwater Journals
  • Absolution (Frank Renzi, #1)
  • Enormity (Complete Edition)
  • Death of a Serpent (Serafina Florio, #1)
  • Ascension Day Part 1 of 2
  • Crown of Thorns (Crown of Thorns #2)
  • Night Flight
  • The Granite Key (Arkana Mysteries #1)
  • Sleeper Cell: Book 0- The Beginning
  • Viper Trail (Playing The Game)
  • A New Dawn Rising
  • Evidence of Guilt (Kali O'Brien, #2)
  • Diagnosis Death (Prescription for Trouble, #3)
  • Soft Target (Major Crimes Unit #1)
  • Green To Go (Buck Reilly Adventure #2)
After writing a few short plays, Robert wrote a full-length, comedy screen play that made the finals in national writers competition. Then in 2006, he began writing his first novel, BICYCLE SHOP MURDER, posting each chapter on his blog as he wrote it. He continued to write and post three more books, which made up his four-book GREG TENORLY SUSPENSE SERIES.

Since then, Robert has written three myste
More about Robert Burton Robinson...

Greg Tenorly Suspense Series (3 books)
  • Hideaway Hospital Murders (Greg Tenorly Suspense Series, #2)
  • Illusion of Luck (Greg Tenorly Suspense Series, #3)

“Then Cynthia looked at him and smiled, and he knew he couldn’t possibly resist her, no matter what she had done. It felt as though the two of them had just stripped naked and dived off a high cliff over a beautiful river. The water below looked cool and inviting. But what if it was only six inches deep?” 1 likes