Start by marking “Petualangan Tintin: Tintin di Negeri Emas Hitam (Tintin, #15)” as Want to Read:
Petualangan Tintin: Tintin di Negeri Emas Hitam (Tintin, #15)

Petualangan Tintin: Tintin di Negeri Emas Hitam (Tintin #15)

3.99  ·  Rating Details  ·  6,247 Ratings  ·  94 Reviews
Negeri Emas Hitam, adalah sebuah album serial Kisah Petualangan Tintin yang ke 15. Album ini aslinya dalam bahasa Perancis disebut Tintin au pays de l’or noir.

Dalam album ini diceritakan bagaimana Tintin dan kawan-kawannya terlibat dengan sebuah petualangan yang membawa mereka ke intrik-intrik politik dan ekonomi. Mereka harus menghadapi krisis energi yang mendesak dan seb
Published September 2008 by PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published 1950)

To ask other readers questions about Petualangan Tintin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Petualangan Tintin

Harish Kumar Sarma Challapalli
Another wonderful adventure of tintin!! This used to be one of my favorite toons during my childhood!!

In this adventure, tintin has got more of physical than his holmes' style!! Haddock was as usual!! Snowy has got a bit lesser role!! Thompson n Thomson are always a comic relief!! But the role of abdullah was hilarious! It will create a serious of troubles n laughters in this episode!!

On the whole this can be rated as one of the best episodes of the entire adventures of tintin!!
Dan
Aug 02, 2011 Dan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Tintin stories for anyone who has read them and understands their history can't be viewed as anything other than groundbreaking. The beginnings of these stories have been around as long as the Lord of the Rings, the illustration and environments in the Tintin books are accurate and extremely detailed. Anyone who has spent even a little time exploring Herge (Georges Remi) can see the painstaking research and adversity he worked through to compose the world around Tintin. His ideas were ahead ...more
Maria Carmo
Although funny, I felt this adventure is not as well developed as the previous ones... Somehow, a bit more confusing or foggy... Still, a lot of fun!

Maria Carmo,

Lisbon, 20 January 2015.
Catherine Woodman
Jul 29, 2011 Catherine Woodman rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
With the completion of The Seven Crystal Balls and Prisoners of the Sun, Herge finally saw an opportunity to resurrect The Land of Black Gold, a story he had originally concocted nine years before but was forced to abandon due to the wartime shutdown of Le Vingtieme Siecle. As Michael Farr points out in his formidable book "Tintin: The Complete Companion," in 1948 German villains were no longer taboo; thus Herge could introduce this tale complete with the nefarious Dr. Muller, last seen in The B ...more
Patrick
Nov 09, 2011 Patrick rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Scientists are baffled by whats causing the fuel explosions caused by sabotage.The world is teetering towards war and Captain Haddock is called away.Following different leads, Tintin and Thomson and Thompson set off for Khemed on a petrol tanker.Nearing their destination, they are arrested and confined. The Thompson twins are released but Tintin is kidnapped by Bab-El-Er's men.They abandon him in the desert,where he encounters an old enemy Dr.Muller. They fight and Mullers runs with both horses. ...more
Heli
Kaikki Hergén sarjakuvat on tullut luettua lapsena, mutta esimerkiksi Tintit ovat suurimmaksi osaksi menneet yli hilseen, kun pienenä ei ole tajunnut mitään maailmanpolitiikasta. Nytpä ajattelin lukea kaikki uudelleen ja aloitin Mustan kullan maasta, joka oli valittu lähikirjaston Lähi-itä-näyttelyyn.

Sarjakuvaa oli nopea lukea, ja hahmojen elävyys yllätti ja ilahdutti. Aiemmat muistoni Tinteistä (varmaan juuri lapsuuden tietämättömyyden takia) olivat hieman nihkeitä: "seikkailut" tuntuivat pitkä
Adam
Dating from the late 30s, has a strong sense of impending war and the role of oil in fuelling conflict. Plus ça change.
Thomas
Jul 15, 2015 Thomas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tintin
Another classic Tintin by one of my favourite authors Herge. I love the humour that Thompson and Thomson brought to this story in particular.
Andy
After my recent disappointment with Tintin, I quite liked this story (though many other readers seem to find it weaker).

The sabotage/terrorist attempt to disrupt oil supplies feels far more realistic and prescient than larking around Peru. The physical setting is wonderfully presented, the characters more rounded (annoyingly the Thom(p)sons are still present with a hefty chunk of page time, while poor Captain Haddock is shoehorned in) and there's a great background menace with the world on the
Michael Gerald Dealino
Another Tintin adventure that is full of laughter-inducing scenes, Herge takes Tintin on a James Bond-like adventure as he confronts a previous enemy involved in the contamination and sabotage of oil in an effort to start another world war. Captain Haddock, the Thompson twins, and the outrageously obnoxious Abdullah are again sources of antics that can leave you in stitches.
Fi♥4♥Love
Oct 01, 2015 Fi♥4♥Love rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Tintin and Snowy Fans
Shelves: comic, 1_adventure
I liked The land of Black Gold because this one was funny, fun and had action-packed scenes.

Here we are introduced also to two new characters that will come up in one of the later comics of Tintin and Snowy, to Emir Mohammed Ben Kalish Ezab, and his 'sweet' son Abdullah.
Dven Malekian
Mar 09, 2014 Dven Malekian rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Since I love the Adventures of TinTin series it was next on my mind to read it so i went and ordered the book from Amazon and read it.The main idea of this novel is that TinTin is on the trail in middle east to find who is getting illegal oil (Black Gold). My favorite from this book is when Captain Haddock says: Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles! which pretty much means thousands of millions of thousands of billions of thousands of portholes). I loved this quote because its very humo ...more
James
Dec 08, 2014 James rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
One of the first Tintin tales I read, and still a favorite, this story has the action reporter heading to the Middle East to investigate exploding gasoline. Firefights, mirages and wrestling matches with the Emir's bratty son result, in a story that very nicely balances action and humor.

Inept detectives Thompson and Thomson offer some great comic relief as they try to navigate the desert, but the sands are treacherous as well, threatening our heroes with thirst and exposure. The art by Herge is
Francis Bruynseels
Sorry to drag down the average.

It would be nice to reread the series in order, but this seems to be number 15. I read a lot of these stories when I was about ten. My favourite characters were Captain Haddock, the Thompson twins and Professor Calculus in that order. I used to love them.

I didn't read this one then and it is a bit of a dog's dinner. The plot is verging on rubbish but the slapstick really works well and had me laughing again like age 10. Just for the record, I didn't like the char
Manab
Dec 29, 2015 Manab rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
এখন পড়ে একটু দুরববল মনে হইছে।
ছেহ, কোন মুখে বলি আমি এইসব, টিনটিন বিষয়ে, এতবার পড়ার পর আমি মনে হয় মুগধ হওয়ার কষমতা হারায়ে ফেলছি, এতবার পড়ছি একেকটা, এই ফরমযাটে ঐ ফরমযাটে, এর মালিকানায়, ওর মালিকানায়, টিনটিন, ও খোদা, তযাঁতযাঁ, আরো বড় গলায় ও খোদা - আমার অবশয টিনটিন পড়ে অবাক লাগে নাই ছোটোবেলায়, মনে হইছে এইরকম বই ত থাকবেই, কিতাব ত এরমই হবে - কনভিকশনও না, কী সবাভাবিক বযাপার যেনো -
দুরববল না ঠিক, ছাড়াছাড়া মনে হইছে। খামাদের কিছুই দেখলাম না আমরা। হিউমার ভালো অবশয, অবশয অরজে বলে কথা এমনিতেও। শেষ অযাকট, আললা গ
Gabriela
J'aime, j'aime, j'aime!
Peni
ini murni copas dari sini :P

Petualangan Tintin di Negeri Emas Hitam tuh awalnya cerita tentang bahan bakar yang kena sabotase. Banyak terjadi ledakan-ledakan di mesin mobil yang baru saja diisi bensin. Salah satu korbannya adalah si kembar Thomson dan Thompson. Mobil mereka yang baru saja diisi bensin, tiba-tiba meledak ketika baru juga jalan beberapa meter. Ditambah pas salah satu dari si kembar ini menyulutkan api ke cerutu mereka... Bum! Cerutunya ikutan meledak.

Awalnya, si kembar ini menyala
David Sarkies
Jul 17, 2015 David Sarkies rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adventure
Predicting the Oil Wars
17 February 2012

This is a very unusual adventure, particularly looking at it now from 2010. I first read it in primary school and it was one of my favourites due to the antics of the Thompson Twins, particularly how they seem to stumble through the desert mistaking mirages for real places and real places for mirages. Obviously the climax of their ineptitude (other than falling a sleep and smashing through the wall of a mosque and kicking some praying Muslims in the behind
Sammy
Nov 01, 2010 Sammy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comic
My review, as published in Tintin Books:

After working on six straight apolitical albums, Hergé decided to return, in 1948, to "Land of Black Gold": a work he had been forced to abandon in 1940 with the onset of war. Much more varied in tone than its lacklustre predecessor, Prisoners of the Sun, "Land of Black Gold" is not perfect 'Tintin', but moves along at a nice pace with a complicated enough plot to keep interest, and a nice array of characters on both sides of the line. The first half, whic
Sarah Sammis
Someday I hope to read the Tintin comics in French. So many of the puns just don't translate to English. My local library has a bunch of Tintin comics and I selected one of the volumes at random. It contained Land of Black Gold, Destination Moon and Explorers of the Moon.

Land of Black Gold focuses on an oil crisis. Oil isn't running out here but it isn't working right either. Automobiles, planes, ships and anything else running on oil based fuels are suffering from exploding engines.

Tintin and h
Martyn
I'm not sure if it's the cumulative effect but the exposition in these books is starting to frustrate me. I've been aware of it in past titles but it does seem a lot worse in this one. Plus this story was not nearly as convincing and exciting as the few previous titles, in fact it reminded me of the earlier, weaker adventures. This was one of Peter Jackson's favorite Tintin books so I guess the story must have something decent about it; I can't find it though.
Camilo Guerra
Nunca había leído un comic de Tintin, pero la verdad...no me había perdido de mucho, que si, que el arte de Herge es impresionante ,en sus rostros, en sus viñetas, en su storytelling, pero de resto...gracias por participar.Historia aburrida,lenta, predecible.

Soy de los que les gusto la película y esperaba algo mas similar a la misma,mas misterio, mas detective( asi sea periodista) pero bueno,ese lió es mio...
Dan Wilson
Jul 11, 2015 Dan Wilson rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comix
Though still worthwhile, I found this story less compelling than at least the six previous Tintin books. And indeed, that may have something to do with the fact that Herge finished six books between the time he conceived this story and the time he finished it. This explains the peripheral role of newer characters Captain Haddock and Professor Calculus, who are somewhat tacked on here and whose absence is notable. The politics are again a mix of anti-colonialism and Orientalist cultural stereotyp ...more
Maninee
Aug 27, 2010 Maninee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
when cars start to burst mysteriously due to fuels, tintin sets out for arab, the heart of all oil wells and finds himself knee deep in a mystery-- which includes potential outbreak of a war.

this particular adventure was better than 'tintin in america' but captain haddock's prescence was sorely missed in the begginning of the mystery. the mirage joke, though great at first, began to get a bit stale in the end, the same can be said for abdullah's tricks.

the thompson and thomson twins were a delig
Matthew Hodge
This one was actually an unfinished story that pre-dated WWII, thus didn't have Haddock and Calculus and Co. But Hergé dusted it off and incorporated them in, thus why Haddock doesn't show up until the tail end.

The highlights are the Middle Eastern setting and Thompson and Thomson doing their best Abbott and Costello routine with mirages in the desert. Classic T and T.
Frederick Tan
Experts are confused by a series of spontaneous car engine explosions, apparently caused by tampered fuel supplies. Political tensions heighten, leading the world to the brink of war, and Captain Haddock is mobilised in anticipation of an outbreak of hostilities. And so our hero Tintin with his faithful dog and the ever inebriate Captain along with the Thompson twin is off to a cracking adventure.
Mateen Mahboubi
The inclusion of Haddock seemed totally unnecessary and Abdullah was annoying. As always, too many frames are dedicated to Snowy being obnoxious. The setting works pretty well and the Thom(p)sons really add a lot of great and memorable moments but in the end, this is nothing more than an average adventure for Tintin.
Moa Bernhardsson
Due to sabotage of oil and exploding gasoline, Tintin and Snowy are heading to the Middle East to investigate what the conflict really is about. While Thompson and Thomson are being sillier than ever, he confronts several enemies and has an encounter with the Emir's not-so-friendly son, Abdallah. Although the story is very action packed, I found it a bit less engaging than some of the previous.
Ardee-El
Jan 21, 2016 Ardee-El rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An amusing diversion for a Saturday afternoon. Not top-of-the-line Tintin, but there is the usual slapstick 14the story relies heavily on Thompson & Thomson and is almost devoid of Captain Haddock except for a brief sequence at the end where he is not allowed to explain where he 19s been.
Maxine
That trickster
All starts out
With the tompsons
Going BOOM!
  • Asterix and Caesar's Gift (Asterix, #21)
  • Asterix and the Black Gold (Asterix, #26)
Georges Prosper Remi (22 May 1907 – 3 March 1983), better known by the pen name Hergé, was a Belgian comics writer and artist.
His best known and most substantial work is The Adventures of Tintin comic book series, which he wrote and illustrated from 1929 until his death in 1983, leaving the twenty-fourth Tintin adventure Tintin and Alph-Art unfinished. His work remains a strong influence on comics
More about Hergé...

Tintin (1 - 10 of 26 books)
  • Tintin in the Land of the Soviets
  • Tintin au Congo (Tintin, #2)
  • Tintin in America (Tintin, #3 )
  • Cigars of the Pharaoh (Tintin, #4)
  • Le Lotus bleu (Tintin, #5)
  • The Broken Ear (Tintin, #6)
  • The Black Island (Tintin, #7)
  • King Ottokar’s Sceptre (Tintin, #8)
  • The Crab With the Golden Claws (Tintin, #9)
  • The Shooting Star (Tintin, #10)