Start by marking “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Stars” as Want to Read:
Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Stars

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Stars

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  43 ratings  ·  7 reviews
An illustrated book featuring stories that contain the wonderfully funny (and usually innocent) things that children say. It helps you look at life through a child's eyes.
Published November 6th 2008 by Michael Joseph

To ask other readers questions about Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Stars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Stars

Julie
A lovely little book celebrating the innocence of children.
Karen
This book is absolutely hilarious. If you need a quick pick-me up, then this is the book for you. As each story is told in sections, you can pick it up at any time, read a few and be laughing out loud in minutes. The saying "out of the mouths of babes" is certainly true, and these stories reflect how children say things without any thought or consideration, with the funniest results. READ IT NOW!!
Anne
A really wonderful pick-me-up of a book. I enjoyed 'A Wayne In A Manger' and 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars' is just as funny with some fabulous stories of the things that children say.

It's lovely to be reminded of just how innocent most little children are and the dryness of the Yorkshire humour that runs through the book.
Faye
Aug 13, 2011 Faye rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone who needs some quick cheering up.
I loved this book! Enjoyable, funny and heart-warming. It takes you to an innocent world of children, full of fun and laughter. I devoured the book in an hour and had a smile on my face all day.
Michele
Some may say this writer is far fetched but for me he is an entertainment and gives great pleasure.What could we all learn from Mr Phinn? To shut up and listen.
Wilde Sky
A school inspector recounts various anecdotes.

Amusing in places, but not as funny as ‘A Wayne in a Manager’ (by the same author).
Kelly
really funny love this author
Elss Library
Elss Library marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
John Munro
John Munro marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
B
B added it
Jun 19, 2014
Kesgisher Momsen
Kesgisher Momsen marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2013
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2013
Maureen
Maureen marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2013
Connie Steckel
Connie Steckel marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2013
Clare Middleton
Clare Middleton marked it as to-read
May 28, 2013
Susan Baker
Susan Baker marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2013
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
The Other Side of the Dale Over Hill and Dale Head Over Heels in the Dales Up and Down in the Dales The Heart of the Dales