Start by marking “GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, Vol. 25” as Want to Read:
GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, Vol. 25

GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, Vol. 25 (GTO #25)

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  250 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The exciting finale in the GTO series is here! The truth behind Principal Daimon and Shibuya is revealed as the school is ablaze and Onizuka fights for his life! Find out what school truly means to those Onizuka has touched on his journey to becoming the greatest teacher in Japan.
Published August 9th 2005 by Tokyopop (first published April 17th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about GTO, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about GTO

Richie
Great Teacher, Great Series, Great Fun

This series deals effectively and respectfully with some serious themes, but it does so in a very fun way. The characters are mostly believeable and interesting. I love the main character both for his strengths and his flaws. It can move you to both tears and laughter, possibly at the same time!
Carly
2006

GTO is my favorite sexist comic. Reading it is a guilty pleasure. Somehow it has managed to be one of the most gender-typed manga I’ve read and still kept me excited for each new volume, right up to the end. The story is ridiculous and ridiculously fun, and despite all his numerous faults, I always end up rooting for the idiotic gang biker-turned-teacher in all his escapades, from saving students to wacky attempts to lose his tyrannical virginity. The nearly-immortal teacher can turn the bit
MangaFan
Great conclusion to a great series. If you enjoyed this you would probably enjoy the anime too.
Sara
My favorite series. I put off reading the last two volumes for sooo long because I didn't want it to end. :( Then I was sad.
Then I learned "Shonan 14 Days" is being translated and will start being released in 2012! yeah, boy! I've already started reading it online, though, and so far it's not as good. BUT, it's just good to have Onizuka back. :D
I also haven't read more than the first volume of Shonan Junai Gumi, yet, either so I guess I have that to look forward to, as well.
Jeff Lanter
After reading all of GTO, I can safely say that this one of the funniest things I've ever read. Maybe GTO just connects well with my sense of humor, but I've never laughed out loud more at anything I've read. I would highly recommend this series because of the humor and the sincerity of the characters and writing by Toru Fujisawa. Onizuka is stupid, immature, but serious about his job and helping people. That makes his antics entertaining and easy to accept. What is also impressive is how consis ...more
Doremili
Esta serie se convirtio en una de mis favoritas. Es violenta, fuerte, vi perversiones que no me habia imaginado, peeeroooo tiene tantas enseñanzas buenas, tantas lecciones, los arcos son.geniales, los personajes todos atrayentes. Uno de mis favoritos.
Karl Kindt
An appropriate ending to a very inappropriate series. It ends as well as it begins, with irony, humor, a message that the main character delivers despite himself.
Nomad nimrod
3 STARS
for overall series.

one heck of a teacher.

good time pass, if you are interested in mangas.
Sebastien Lemonnier
Sebastien Lemonnier marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
hannonle
hannonle marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Joanna Esco
Joanna Esco marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Majin
Majin marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Logan
Logan marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Leonardo
Leonardo marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Sarah added it
Mar 29, 2015
Cipta
Cipta added it
Mar 25, 2015
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Trigun Maximum Volume 3: His Life As A ...
  • Naoki Urasawa Präsentiert: Monster, Band 14: Erinnerungen (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #14)
  • Love Hina, Vol. 13
  • Battle Royale, Vol. 08 (Battle Royale, #8)
  • Parasyte, Volume 8
  • Eyeshield 21 Vol. 37: Ready Set Hut
  • Saikano: The Last Love Song on This Little Planet, Vol. 01
Toru Fujisawa began his career as mangaka in 1989 with Adesugata Junjou Boy serialized in the Weekly Shonen Magazine.
More about Tōru Fujisawa...

GTO (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, Vol. 7
  • GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, Vol. 8
  • GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, Vol. 9
  • GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, Vol. 10
GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, Vol. 1 GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, Vol. 3 GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, Vol. 2 GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, Vol. 4 GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, Vol. 5