Start by marking “Midnight Cravings” as Want to Read:
Midnight Cravings

Midnight Cravings (The Pack #7 (Mate of the Wolf))

Under the cover of night exists the dark and sensual world of Midnight Cravings--a world conjured up in six sexy tales of paranormal passion and werewolves. Includes stories by Hauf, Karen Whiddon, Lori Devoti, Anna Leonard, Vivi Anna, and Bonnie Vanak. Original.
Published March 24th 2009 by Silhouette (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Cravings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Midnight Cravings

Denyse Bridger
Nov 22, 2011 Denyse Bridger rated it liked it
This book was an interesting mix of stories, some much better than others. Overall, I think the shorter format took away from at least a couple of the tales, which would have been better served by more solid intro and giving the authors room for solid character development. If you're looking for quick, sexy stories with a paranormal flare, these aren't bad, but they left me feeling sort of blank... not a lot of sense to a few of them, incidents happening without explanation, and real resolution.
kari
Kathy
Cecile
Apr 01, 2009 Cecile rated it it was amazing
Racing The Moon:
OMG, if you want to know what happens when werewolfs and familars meet under some hot circumstances then you must read this book. The story will keep you turning the pages to see what happens next. Dean is hot and Sunday is spicy! What more could you ask for, now throw a demon in the mix and you got one kickin story! The story does beg to ask… what would you do to satisfy an urge!!!

Be sure to check out her place (here) to see what she has coming up!!! And if you visit her place…
 Rogue
Feb 17, 2010 Rogue rated it liked it
Shelves: fluffy, reviews
Yep, that was smut!
lol ;)

Normally I think I'd give this a 2 star, but even 'good' girls need a little smut now and then, so I upped it a star, lol.
I think I'll hang on to this for a little while...
;)
Cynthia
Jan 14, 2010 Cynthia rated it it was ok
Short stories are not for me, but I thought I would give it a try.
Racing The Moon was just okay.
Mate Of The Wolf was very enjoyable.
Dreamcatcher was contrived and was painful to get through.
Mahina's Storm was the best one.
Captured was predictable.
Broken Souls good alpha male.
Amanda
Jul 11, 2012 Amanda rated it it was amazing
this book had everything i wanted. compelling character, amazing sexual tension. yum. given the limited number of pages each author has, these stories grabbed me by the hair and pulled me in. the only complaint i could have is that they weren't long enough!
Candace
I love these anthologies to a point...but the stories are so rushed that the plots are a wee bit transparent. Not always the authors' best work but a great way to be introduced to a genre. Michele Hauf is great so once in awhile you can give her a pass.
Ashley
Aug 26, 2009 Ashley rated it really liked it
Shelves: okay-rating-pnr
I usually hate anthologies like this, but this one I liked. I mean it included delicious storylines, and very well written.
Sherrill
Dec 03, 2009 Sherrill rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick reads...one story a night. Very good.
Beckey
Dec 26, 2012 Beckey rated it really liked it
Anthology/collection of 6 short stories packed into one book. Some stories are better than others... The book was an interesting enjoyable paranormal romance book.
Manuela
Sep 18, 2012 Manuela rated it liked it
Loved the first,the second and the third story, did not like the fourth at all, thought the fifth had potential and the sixth was not my cup of tea.
Stephanie
Oct 15, 2010 Stephanie rated it really liked it
Lots of fun! some good stories... and some not worth reading.
Natalie
Sep 21, 2011 Natalie rated it it was amazing
Was a great combination of stories. I cannot wait for more!
CaliGirlRae
One extra star for Vivi Anna's Mahinia's Storm and Anna Leonard's Dreamcatcher. Best of the bunch as the others were kinda meh.
Ricah (vamptimesurfer)
Apr 16, 2016 Ricah (vamptimesurfer) rated it did not like it
I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT MIDNIGHT CRAVINGS WAS A SMUT/EROTIC ROMANCE. I WASN'T READY AND THE STORIES WAS MEH.
Heron
Mar 29, 2010 Heron rated it liked it
Not horrible . . .
Cindy
Jun 24, 2009 Cindy rated it really liked it
Good read, multi-author anthology with a paranormal theme. I especially liked Lori Devoti's story but then I have enjoyed her other hellhound books [Unbound series:] so that is not a surprise.
Fullfaun
Sep 03, 2012 Fullfaun rated it liked it
I LOVED the tow truck driver story. The rest were too hard to get into. they were not to my taste. I don't prefer military heros/heroeines
Heather
Feb 28, 2013 Heather rated it it was ok
read it for the sex. that's all there is.
Darcy
This one was ok, I just read the stories by the authors that I read as most continued in their series.
Lisa Striegle
Jan 19, 2010 Lisa Striegle rated it really liked it
Short, HOT, a good taste of each author's offerings.
This book of short stories introduced me to several new authors.
Christine Distad
Aug 27, 2012 Christine Distad rated it it was ok
Shelves: michele-hauf
its short stories and they are goo but they just really leaving you wanting more.
Tanya
Aug 23, 2010 Tanya rated it liked it
This was a couple short stories. I only read Michele Hauf's story. I thought it was pretty good for being so short. A cat and a wolf...who would have known.
Kjen
Jan 07, 2012 Kjen rated it it was ok
The first story wasn't too bad. I did start skimming then. Thereafter, I skimmed a lot...not a good sign. Lots of variety in creatures if you are a paranormal fan, though.
Mary
Mary rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2012
Tracy's Place
Jan 10, 2009 Tracy's Place rated it liked it
I only read Mate of the Wolf.
Jacqui
Jacqui rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2011
  • Awakening the Beast (The Calling, #6.6)
  • Dance Of The Wolf (The Pack #8)
  • Wild Hunt (Unbound #3)
  • Dark Lies (Valorian Chronicles #2)
  • Immortal Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #5)
  • Alpha Wolf (Alpha Force, #2)
  • Holiday with a Vampire II
  • Dark Truth (Warriors for the Light #2)
  • Wolf Trap (Wolf Moons, #2)
  • Holiday with a Vampire III (Secret Vampire Society #2)
  • Night Mischief (Dark Enchantments #3)
  • Revelation (Scions, #3)
Michele has been writing romance, action-adventure and fantasy stories for over twenty years. Her first published novel was DARK RAPTURE.

France, musketeers, vampires and faeries populate her stories. And if she followed the adage 'write what you know', all her stories would have snow in them. Fortunately, she steps beyond her comfort zone and writes about countries she has never visited and of cre
More about Michele Hauf...

The Pack (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • One Eye Open (The Pack, #1)
  • One Eye Closed (The Pack, #2)
  • Secrets of the Wolf (The Pack, #4)
  • Cry Of The Wolf (The Pack #5)
  • Touch Of The Wolf (The Pack #6)
  • Dance Of The Wolf (The Pack #8)
  • Wild Wolf (The Pack #9)
  • Lone Wolf  (The Pack #10)
  • Wolf Whisperer (The Pack #11)
  • The Wolf Princess (The Pack, #12)