Start by marking “Midnight Cravings” as Want to Read:
Midnight Cravings

Midnight Cravings (The Pack #7 (Mate of the Wolf))

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  296 ratings  ·  30 reviews
Under the cover of night exists the dark and sensual world of Midnight Cravings--a world conjured up in six sexy tales of paranormal passion and werewolves. Includes stories by Hauf, Karen Whiddon, Lori Devoti, Anna Leonard, Vivi Anna, and Bonnie Vanak. Original.
Published March 24th 2009 by Silhouette (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Cravings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Midnight Cravings

Tempted by Megan HartThe Perfect Play by Jaci BurtonSexy Devil by Sasha WhiteLover Mine by J.R. WardLord of the Deep by Dawn Thompson
Hottest Romance/Erotica Covers
349th out of 1,000 books — 1,251 voters
The Truth about Vampires / Salvation of the Damned by Theresa MeyersRaintree by Linda Winstead JonesWolf Hunt by Doranna DurginJaguar Night by Doranna DurginThe Vampire Who Loved Me by Theresa Meyers
Harlequin / Silhouette Nocturne
46th out of 249 books — 42 voters

More lists with this book...

Denyse Bridger
This book was an interesting mix of stories, some much better than others. Overall, I think the shorter format took away from at least a couple of the tales, which would have been better served by more solid intro and giving the authors room for solid character development. If you're looking for quick, sexy stories with a paranormal flare, these aren't bad, but they left me feeling sort of blank... not a lot of sense to a few of them, incidents happening without explanation, and real resolution.
Feb 01, 2010 kari rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2010
Emmeline Lock
Racing The Moon:
OMG, if you want to know what happens when werewolfs and familars meet under some hot circumstances then you must read this book. The story will keep you turning the pages to see what happens next. Dean is hot and Sunday is spicy! What more could you ask for, now throw a demon in the mix and you got one kickin story! The story does beg to ask… what would you do to satisfy an urge!!!

Be sure to check out her place (here) to see what she has coming up!!! And if you visit her place…
Layla Dorine
really did not hold my interest had a hard time finishing.
Short stories are not for me, but I thought I would give it a try.
Racing The Moon was just okay.
Mate Of The Wolf was very enjoyable.
Dreamcatcher was contrived and was painful to get through.
Mahina's Storm was the best one.
Captured was predictable.
Broken Souls good alpha male.
I love these anthologies to a point...but the stories are so rushed that the plots are a wee bit transparent. Not always the authors' best work but a great way to be introduced to a genre. Michele Hauf is great so once in awhile you can give her a pass.
this book had everything i wanted. compelling character, amazing sexual tension. yum. given the limited number of pages each author has, these stories grabbed me by the hair and pulled me in. the only complaint i could have is that they weren't long enough!
Yep, that was smut!
lol ;)

Normally I think I'd give this a 2 star, but even 'good' girls need a little smut now and then, so I upped it a star, lol.
I think I'll hang on to this for a little while...
Good read, multi-author anthology with a paranormal theme. I especially liked Lori Devoti's story but then I have enjoyed her other hellhound books [Unbound series:] so that is not a surprise.
The first story wasn't too bad. I did start skimming then. Thereafter, I skimmed a lot...not a good sign. Lots of variety in creatures if you are a paranormal fan, though.
Anthology/collection of 6 short stories packed into one book. Some stories are better than others... The book was an interesting enjoyable paranormal romance book.
This was a couple short stories. I only read Michele Hauf's story. I thought it was pretty good for being so short. A cat and a wolf...who would have known.
Loved the first,the second and the third story, did not like the fourth at all, thought the fifth had potential and the sixth was not my cup of tea.
I LOVED the tow truck driver story. The rest were too hard to get into. they were not to my taste. I don't prefer military heros/heroeines
I usually hate anthologies like this, but this one I liked. I mean it included delicious storylines, and very well written.
One extra star for Vivi Anna's Mahinia's Storm and Anna Leonard's Dreamcatcher. Best of the bunch as the others were kinda meh.
Lisa Striegle
Short, HOT, a good taste of each author's offerings.
This book of short stories introduced me to several new authors.
This one was ok, I just read the stories by the authors that I read as most continued in their series.
Christine Distad
its short stories and they are goo but they just really leaving you wanting more.
Lots of fun! some good stories... and some not worth reading.
Was a great combination of stories. I cannot wait for more!
Tracy Rowan
Oct 02, 2009 Tracy Rowan marked it as to-read
Midnight Cravings by Michele Hauf (2009)
Quick story a night. Very good.
read it for the sex. that's all there is.
These stories are very sensual...
Tracy's Place
I only read Mate of the Wolf.
Not horrible . . .
  • Awakening the Beast (The Calling, #6.6)
  • Dance Of The Wolf (The Pack #8)
  • Dark Lies (Valorian Chronicles #2)
  • Wild Hunt (Unbound #3)
  • Immortal Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #5)
  • Holiday with a Vampire II
  • Alpha Wolf (Alpha Force, #2)
  • Wolf Trap (Wolf Moons #2)
  • Dark Truth (Warriors for the Light #2)
  • Last Wolf Watching (Bloodrunner, #3)
  • Night Mischief (Dark Enchantments #3)
  • Holiday with a Vampire III (Secret Vampire Society #2)
  • From the Mists of Wolf Creek
  • Dream Stalker (The Tracker #1)
Michele has been writing romance, action-adventure and fantasy stories for over fifteen years. Her first published novel was DARK RAPTURE.

France, musketeers, vampires and faeries populate her stories. And if she followed the adage 'write what you know', all her stories would have snow in them. Fortunately, she steps beyond her comfort zone and writes about countries she has never visited and of cr
More about Michele Hauf...

The Pack (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • One Eye Open (The Pack, #1)
  • One Eye Closed (The Pack, #2)
  • Secrets of the Wolf (The Pack, #4)
  • Cry Of The Wolf (The Pack #5)
  • Touch Of The Wolf (The Pack #6)
  • Dance Of The Wolf (The Pack #8)
  • Wild Wolf (The Pack #9)
  • Lone Wolf  (The Pack #10)
  • Wolf Whisperer (The Pack #11)
  • The Wolf Princess (The Pack, #12)