You Bring the Confetti, God Brings the Joy

You Bring the Confetti, God Brings the Joy

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  3 reviews
We can trudge through life or celebrate it. To celebrate it results in joy. Lucy Swindoll's book is a wisdom-filled enthusiastic trek through the meaning of joy and how to appreciate every moment.
Published January 21st 1997 by Thomas Nelson Publishers (first published December 31st 1985)

To ask other readers questions about You Bring the Confetti, God Brings the Joy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Bring the Confetti, God Brings the Joy

Dottie Parish
Luci Swindoll in her book You Bring The Confetti, God Brings The Joy, challenges us to celebrate life. She literally means we should throw a party at every opportunity and celebrate. She views life as “a festival to be enjoyed rather than a drudgery to be endured.”

She tells of having to leave her office on an errand on a dreary day when she was out of sorts. She asked God to send her a “perk,” something to cheer her up. Just then she turned a corner and saw in the cab of a pickup truck, two clo...more
Fran
Luci Swindoll is a fun-loving christian woman, who enjoys life to the fullest. She challenges us to be on the lookout for reasons to celebrate, and assures us that those reasons are everywhere to be found. This book is filled with wise insight and amazing wit. Something we all need to read again and again.
Whitney
Jan 29, 2008 Whitney rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone
Great book! Reminds you to celebrate each day as a gift from God...look for ways every day to celebrate the gift of life God has given us all!
Graham
Graham added it
Aug 03, 2014
Deeon
Deeon marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Elaine
Elaine marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Cindy
Cindy added it
Jan 03, 2014
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2013
Marcia
Marcia added it
Aug 04, 2013
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
May 19, 2013
Robyn
Robyn marked it as to-read
May 16, 2013
Vickyallday
Vickyallday marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2013
Catherine Kemp
Catherine Kemp marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2011
rochejad
rochejad marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2011
I Married Adventure Doing Life Differently: The Art of Living with Imagination Simple Secrets to a Happy Life Life! Celebrate It: Listen, Learn, Laugh, Love Notes to a Working Woman: Finding Balance, Passion, and Fulfillment in Your Life