Breakthrough Experience

Breakthrough Experience

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  134 ratings  ·  14 reviews
This book is about breaking through the barriers that keep us from experiencing our true nature as light. It presents inspiring science and philosophy in a way that is completely accessible to anyone, to reveal and explore the universal laws and principles that underlie our very existence. The Breakthrough Experience is an extremely real and practical manual for understand...more
Published March 1st 2002 by Hay House (first published 2002)

Marty Ritz
Demartini is so far ahead of every other present day teacher that he's come full circle to see the positive in the negative and the negative in the positive. Is he nuts? Well he would say he is, but the flip side is that he's also a genius (and he applies his wisdom daily). Let's just say he's embraced the yin/yang of perception and that has made him balanced. With love and gratitude in his heart and certainty and presence in his mind, Demartini has written this book to introduce you to the "Gre...more
Sonia
This book was transforming. It will be added to my list of books that have impacted me greatly. I truly experienced a 'breakthrough' experience on my outlook on life. My most powerful take away -with the bad comes the good, with the good comes the bad - that's life, embrace it.
Durand
I think you'll enjoy this book more if you've seen Demartini at one of his speaking events. I also think reading this book will help you gain more from his talks. I don't know which one should come first. Otherwise, the book does a great job of communicating his philosophy.
Phil Richardson
One of my all time favorites. I keep it close as occasional re-read when I need a shot in the common sense arm. My wife and I also read it aloud together. Thanks John D.
Wayne
Interesting read and good overview of the method. Especially if you don't have the funds to go to the real thing
Charles II
I'm only giving the book 4 out of 5 stars because the live event, "Breakthrough Experience", truly was a life-changing experience and I'm not sure the book really does it justice.
Andrea
Love it so much. It really rocks my life. My perception of life is quite transformative. I see the light of every person I meet. Thank you so much for this rare pearl of wisdom. :)
Tld7565
So it is a bit of a hippie book even for me, but it has some interesting thoughts in it. I woulnd't take everything as 100% true, but it will get you thinking about your life.

Hamish
This book is amazing! It will change the way you think and approach every situation. Demartini is a visionary. - HD
Nate Hewitt
First read of this book, inspired me greatly. Took a lot away from it, and led me into further readings.
Sierra Hunter
This book really helped me get the right mindset for success. Once I started reading I could not put it down.
Daveg
John is brilliant
Emily Lucas
Emily Lucas marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Richard
Richard marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez is currently reading it
Jul 15, 2014
Vesna
Vesna added it
Jul 15, 2014
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Arthur
Arthur added it
Jun 01, 2014
David Gobbitt
David Gobbitt marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Dr Demartini is considered one of the world's leading authorities on human behavior and personal development. He is the founder of the Demartini Institute, a private research and education organization with a curriculum of over 72 different courses covering multiple aspects of human development.

His trademarked methodologies, the Demartini Method and the Demartini Value Determination, are the culmi...more
More about John F. Demartini...
Count Your Blessings: The Healing Power of Gratitude and Love How To Make One Hell Of A Profit and Still Get In To Heaven The Heart of Love: How to Go Beyond Fantasy to Find True Relationship Fulfillment The Gratitude Effect Inspired Destiny: Living a Fulfilling and Purposeful Life