Start by marking “Jackson Family Values: Memories of Madness” as Want to Read:
Jackson Family Values: Memories of Madness

Jackson Family Values: Memories of Madness

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  8 reviews
In this tell-all, Margaret chronicles her life as part of the Jackson family. During the eight years that she stayed with Jermaine as his common law wife and mother of their two children, Margaret discovered who Jermaine and the Jacksons really were. This is her take on the Jackson family. Simultaneous hardcover release from Dove. 2 cassettes.
Mass Market Paperback, 0 pages
Published January 28th 1997 by Audio Literature (first published November 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Jackson Family Values, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jackson Family Values

Cheryl Schibley
She was Jermaine Jackson's common law wife for 8 years and had two children with him and lived in the Jackson household with Michael, Janet and some of the others. Michael never came out of his room and Janet was sweet. It was a good read.
Karla Jorge
As much as fans want to say, I think Margaret pretty much says the truth, I don't see any reason why she should invent things and I don't think she's ever been sued for writing it.
Chris
I enjoyed reading about the Jackson family--this one written
back in 1995. The author lived with Jermaine Jackson, in the family home, and had two children with him. Interesting revelations about all the Jacksons. Although nothing negative about Michael--she had all good things to say about him.
Cydney
Jan 21, 2010 Cydney added it
I read this once years ago and am re-reading it for obvious reasons.
Theresa
Learned things about the Jackson's I didn't know. Good book
 PuMbA's MoMmy*•.♥.•*
Margaret did not hold back on the experiences she had being Jermaine's wife. Some of the things she talks about were very surprising to me. Nothing too shocking though besides the fact that Jermaine married his brothers ex. Pretty nasty if you ask me.

Nothing new about Joseph was written in the book besides that he now seems even more of an ass to me than he already was before. Someone in the family was having problems and got on top of the roof of the Hayvenhurt Mansion and threatened suicide b
Serenity
Cherisse
The Jackson family is a hot mess!
Sergio
Sergio marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Sarah added it
Sep 14, 2014
Paris
Paris marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Mochacashmere
Mochacashmere marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Suzanna
Suzanna marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Suzanna
Suzanna marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Law
Law marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Jasmine Jordan
Jasmine Jordan marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Kimberly Allen
Kimberly Allen marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Cindy Simmons
Cindy Simmons marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
Rihanna
Rihanna marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2013
Jarka Vlkova
Jarka Vlkova marked it as to-read
May 18, 2013