Your Body's Many Cries For Water

Your Body's Many Cries For Water

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  7 reviews
As a result of extensive research into the role of water in the body, the author, a medical doctor, believes that he has found chronic dehydration to be the cause of many conditions including asthma, allergies, arthritis, angina, migraine headaches, hypertension, raised cholesterol, chronic fatigue syndrome, multiple sclerosis, depression, and diabetes in the elderly.

Acc

To ask other readers questions about Your Body's Many Cries For Water, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Body's Many Cries For Water

Lucas Gialluisi
Great book.. Definitely a must read for those who wants to improve their health without knowing how water can be a powerful medicine in their lives despite being cheap.. It also contains a lot of testimonials of people which suffered from several diseases such as ulcer being benefited through the water consumption..

Another highlight is the right mindset in regards some people who thinks that sodas can be a good substitute for water which in the reality doesnt contain the nutrients that water ha...more
Maria B
Interesting information to consider. I believe we are, generally speaking, dehydrated and increasing our water intake is a healthy decision. Claiming that ALL cancer is the result of lack of salt in the body, leave me a little wary of other statements in the book.
Sheila Pritchard
Very informative and well researched. In the end says what we already know - drink more water!
But he does back this up with very challenging real life examples of the difference it can make to our health.
Matt
A little over the top at times, but a great reminder for me to change my habits (a Diet-Coke-aholic). Turns out it's not an apple a day that keeps the doctor away.
Dawn Hadley
Drink your water!!
Patty
Interesting but I'm not sure I buy drinking lots of water will cure *everything* which is pretty much what he writes. I know I don't drink enough water so I'm working on increasing, don't know that I can ever make it to 2-3 quarts a day though.
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Taylor Beightol
Taylor Beightol marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Mpho3
Mpho3 marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Jose Solorzano
Jose Solorzano marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Jennifer Bumsted
Jennifer Bumsted marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Cherri
Cherri marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Jim
Jim marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Natasha Dhalla
Natasha Dhalla marked it as to-read
May 02, 2014
Sparrowapril
Sparrowapril is currently reading it
Jun 02, 2014
Niko
Niko marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Stephan Maré
Stephan Maré marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Ahmad Firdaus
Ahmad Firdaus marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014