Start by marking “Pertarungan Terakhir (Kisah-Kisah Odisei 6)” as Want to Read:
Pertarungan Terakhir (Kisah-Kisah Odisei 6)

Pertarungan Terakhir (Tales from the Odyssey #6)

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  209 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Setelah berjuang menghadapi para dewa dan nasib selama lebih dari dua puluh tahun, Odiseus akhirnya berhasil kembali ke Ithaca. Namun, banyak hal telah berubah: pulau yang dulu dipimpinnya kini dikuasai oleh para pria yang ingin menyunting istrinya. Pria-pria itu juga mengancam putranya, Telemakus. Dengan bantuan dewi bermata kelabu, Athena, Odiseus dan Telemakus maju untu ...more
116 pages
Published October 2006 by PT Serambi Ilmu Semesta (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Pertarungan Terakhir, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pertarungan Terakhir

Ah, to reach the end. And when the ending is solid with everyone coming together happily, so much the better. Of course, it didn't come without some effort - blood had to be spilled and crimes revenged, but we always knew Odysseus had it in him to make it home.

I want to, again, give this series three giant cheers. What a fantastic introduction to one of the most famous stories of all time. I feel like I've given my son (and myself, really) a solid foundation so that later on, he will hear refere
Aug 26, 2014 Dolly rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
This is the last book in the six-book series, Tales from the Odyssey by Mary Pope Osborne and Troy Howell. This saga comes to its dramatic conclusion and we are very happy having read the whole series. When we started reading this series, I was a bit afraid that our girls would have nightmares, but they took the story in stride. Overall, this was an exciting and intense tale. We really enjoyed this series!

I must say that I'm really impressed with this series and other books for younger children
This is the sixth and final book in the Mary Pope Osborne's translation of Homer’s The Odyssey to a level that elementary age students can read and enjoy. This was not my favorite in the collection but I have not read the original; I’m sure M.P.O. did the best she could while trying to stay true to the story. These are perfect read alouds for intermediate teachers wanting additional resources that help to expose their students to Greek Mythology.
Giants, sea monsters, wicked queens, sirens, kind gods, cruel gods, wicked men, and terrible storms, Odysseus faces them all. What an epic story! And what a retelling of the story by Mary Pope Osborne in Tales From the Odyssey. This series is great for young people interested in mythology, tales of adventure, or just plain fun. Book six, The Final Battle, is a fitting conclusion to the series.
I liked it. It's about when he returns his house is full of people who want to marry his wife because they think he's dead. He tells his son and they make a plot to take over again. But there's only 2 of them and 120 others. And they win the battle.
I'm glad I finally finished this series! It's good for the age group it's meant for. Nice short chapters, easily readable and will hold their attention. Third-fifth grade.
Jane G Meyer
john ronan read this
he liked Odysseus' skill with the bow
Louis Fairbanks
I really liked this book because there was a cool battle part. It is also the last book in the series so it had a happy ending.
a great collection of stories written for the elementary level reader
This was unsatisfying in it's legnth. Althogh the plot was very interesting.
Very easy read about the Odyssey.
Read aloud with the 4 year old.
Emily Black
Emily Black marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2015
CrazyReader marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Roz Waldron
Roz Waldron marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Aisha added it
Aug 14, 2015
Dimirtrina Urumova
Dimirtrina Urumova marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Anggiani Fazriah
Anggiani Fazriah marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
  • The Modern Age: From Victoria's Empire to the End of the USSR (The Story of the World #4)
  • Exploring Creation: With Astronomy
  • Shipwrecked!: The True Adventures of a Japanese Boy
  • The Story of Buildings: From the Pyramids to the Sydney Opera House and Beyond
  • Marguerite Makes a Book
  • Kaya and Lone Dog: A Friendship Story (American Girls: Kaya, #4)
  • The Year of the Fortune Cookie
  • The Story of Science: Aristotle Leads the Way: Aristotle Leads the Way
  • The Period Book: Everything You Don't Want to Ask (But Need to Know)
  • Fossils Tell of Long Ago
  • Archaeologists Dig for Clues
  • Trapped on the D.C. Train! (Capital Mysteries, #13)
  • It's Disgusting and We Ate It!: True Food Facts from Around the World and Throughout History
  • Louisa: The Life of Louisa May Alcott
  • Heroes and Monsters of Greek Myth
  • Tirzah
  • Precious and the Mystery of Meerkat Hill (Precious Ramotswe's Very First Cases #2)
  • Building a House
More about Mary Pope Osborne...

Tales from the Odyssey (6 books)
  • The One-Eyed Giant (Tales from the Odyssey, #1)
  • The Land of the Dead (Tales from the Odyssey, #2)
  • Sirens and Sea Monsters (Tales from the Odyssey #3)
  • The Gray-Eyed Goddess (Tales from the Odyssey, #4)
  • Return to Ithaca (Tales from the Odyssey, #5)
Dinosaurs Before Dark (Magic Tree House, #1) The Knight at Dawn (Magic Tree House, #2) Mummies in the Morning (Magic Tree House, #3) Pirates Past Noon (Magic Tree House, #4) Night of the Ninjas (Magic Tree House, #5)