Dewi Bermata Kelabu (Kisah-Kisah Odisei 4)

Dewi Bermata Kelabu (Tales from the Odyssey #4)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  216 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Setelah dua puluh tahun berperang melawan monster, kehilangan awak kapal, dan menghadapi kemarahan para dewa, Odiseus menjadi semakin putus asa untuk dapat segera pulang. Sementara itu, istrinya, Penelope, dan putra mereka, Telemakus, berusaha mengusir para pria yang ingin menikahi Penelope. Kemudian, seorang asing yang misterius memberi semangat pada Telemakus untuk mengh...more
125 pages
Published October 2006 by PT Serambi Ilmu Semesta (first published 2003)

Corinne
Ah, the Gray-Eyed Goddess, Athena. Bless her heart, taking Odysseus in her hands and finally giving him a leg up. While this story is still about Odysseus, we are often in the shoes of his son at home, Telemachus. Telemachus has had it with the suitors harassing his mother, Penelope, and he gets some help of his own from Athena as he decides what to do about his missing father.

Again, Osborne does a great job. I'm amazed my son is still interested and, frankly, I'm still loving that I regularly f...more
Julie Suzanne
This one is much more difficult than the previous 3. I'm going to use this one for instructional purposes with my son instead of giving it to him as an independent read. Less adventure, more realism, and much higher vocabulary. (No monsters, no gore, no suspense--complicated character motivations to analyze).
Dolly
Jun 18, 2011 Dolly rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
This is the fourth book in the six-book series, Tales from the Odyssey by Mary Pope Osborne and Troy Howell. This story continues its dramatic saga, but there is hope out there on the horizon. Poor Odysseus. When we started reading this series, I was a bit afraid that our girls would have nightmares, but they took the story in stride. Overall, this was an exciting and intense tale. We are looking forward to the next book!
San Frazier
So I really loved greek mythology when I was in school and i stumbled across these stories in the youth section in the library. I feel as an adult the way they are written anyone would enjoy them. So this is just coming up to and the closing of the oddysee is ia thestory of the great odyseus and how after the battle at Troy the greek gods got him all twisted for 20 years and now he has to get home and claim his family and land bac. Can you say Epic. anywho i loved it
This was more interesting than some in the series because it describes the family of Odysseus as well as his travels.
Alli
I read the Odyssey in middle school and really enjoyed. I have been looking for a simple children's version for my younger cousins. This is a great book for middle grade scholars who are interested in mythology. Book four is about the grey-eyed goddess Athena and her role in Odysseus' story.
Cheryl
Jenny
A fabulous introduction to The Odyssey and Greek mythology. MPO understands the early chapter book reader. A great option for reluctant or delayed readers.
Hhastings
I like how the books starts out reminding readers what has happened in the past books. Very easy read.
Theresa
a great collection of stories written for the elementary level reader
Caren
This is an excellent little series that explains "The Odyssey."
Kristen Gurri
I can't wait to read the rest of this series to the kids!
Pallavi Ivashkov
The tale that made my childhood special :)
Lori
These odyssey books continue to be fun to read.
Nicole
Read aloud with the 4 year old
Julie
Great children's book.
Ella
Ella marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Fairy Reader
Fairy Reader marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Nanako
Nanako marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
  • The Modern Age: From Victoria's Empire to the End of the USSR
  • Kaya and Lone Dog: A Friendship Story (American Girls: Kaya, #4)
  • Mr. Putter & Tabby Write the Book
  • Sam the Minuteman
  • Archaeologists Dig for Clues
  • The Story of Science: Aristotle Leads the Way: Aristotle Leads the Way
  • Heidi
  • Mummies and Pyramids (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #3)
  • Black Ships Before Troy
  • Heroes and Monsters of Greek Myth
  • The Bears on Hemlock Mountain
  • How to Teach a Slug to Read
More about Mary Pope Osborne...
Dinosaurs Before Dark (Magic Tree House, #1) The Knight at Dawn (Magic Tree House, #2) Mummies in the Morning (Magic Tree House, #3) Pirates Past Noon (Magic Tree House, #4) Night of the Ninjas (Magic Tree House, #5)