Start by marking “I Luv Halloween, #3” as Want to Read:
I Luv Halloween, #3

I Luv Halloween, #3 (I Luv Halloween #3)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  125 ratings  ·  8 reviews
"Crass, tasteless, and brilliant." Newtype

They say bad things come in threes, and this third round of trick o' treating is a close encounter of the twisted kind. We won't completely spoil the surprise, but this volume inlcudes an alien invasion, defiled corpses, more lame candy, and some new, sick characters, including Kevin Kyle Kramer--a.k.a Triple K--and Monica, a charm
Published October 30th 2007 by TokyoPop (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about I Luv Halloween, #3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Luv Halloween, #3

Joshua
Better than the second one at least, this installment just goes straight for the attempt to offend. Moochie decides she needs to rescue her aborted sister and put her back inside her mom's stomach. Oh, and the mom is dead.

And if you have a hankering for racism, it has that fix too! A young black boy decides that all whities must die, so he calls a hotline that gives stereotype options and plays songs like Baby got back as hold music.

I went in for the artwork, got a chuckle out of the kid Spike
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
The ending seemed to just well, end. While the art work was good, throughout the book and well the series, its obviously a little disturbing, gross and just plain random. So if you can handle dark humor and have a strong stomach, then you might like this.
esterb
A totally dis­turb­ing, but hilar­i­ous story about a group of chil­dren going trick-or-treating with Halloween.

The leg­end goes that what sort of candy you get at the first house pre­dict what the loot will be for the rest of the night. And it so hap­pens Finch and his bud­dies get apples from the old lady who lives at the first house. Not a good omen and the granny will pay for this!

Be amazed about the plan the ter­ri­ble and ter­ri­fy­ing bunch comes up with and have fun read­ing how it acts
Sue
after i saw that a 7th grader checked this out i decided i should read it since the back cover said 16+. yeah - it should be 16+ it is totally inappropriate for most students. i wasted my time and read all three that we have - they are all rude, crude and disgusting. very inappropriate and will not recommend them. the art was even confusing and difficult to understand.
Paul
Of the three, this one was only slightly better but still more of a gross for gross sake type of narrative. Not really that engaging but perhaps there is a generation gap with regard to my reading of this type of comic.
Omar
Jan 08, 2011 Omar rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: grovel
At least we get to see who's behind the masks... other than that, this series just continues to get sicker and more grotesque.
Joanne
Gross and Awesome all in one. Not for the faint of heart!
Rebecca Kennedy
Rebecca Kennedy marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Peter
Peter added it
Aug 11, 2014
Shelby Lakes ii
Shelby Lakes ii marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Omar Alsalman
Omar Alsalman marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Ana Nita-yav
Ana Nita-yav marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Xavier Serrano
Xavier Serrano marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
Crystal Johnson
Crystal Johnson marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Keith Ian Giffen is an American comic book illustrator and writer. He is possibly best-known for his long runs illustrating, and later writing the Legion of Super-Heroes title in the 1980s and 1990s. He also created the alien mercenary character Lobo (with Roger Slifer), and the irreverent "want-to-be" hero, Ambush Bug. Giffen is known for having an unorthodox writing style, often using characters ...more
More about Keith Giffen...
Justice League International, Vol. 1 Annihilation, Book One Annihilation, Book Three Blue Beetle, Volume 1: Shellshocked Green Lantern: Emerald Dawn