I Luv Halloween, #3

I Luv Halloween, #3 (I Luv Halloween #3)

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  114 ratings  ·  7 reviews
"Crass, tasteless, and brilliant." Newtype

They say bad things come in threes, and this third round of trick o' treating is a close encounter of the twisted kind. We won't completely spoil the surprise, but this volume inlcudes an alien invasion, defiled corpses, more lame candy, and some new, sick characters, including Kevin Kyle Kramer--a.k.a Triple K--and Monica, a charm...more
Published October 30th 2007 by TokyoPop (first published 2007)

Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
The ending seemed to just well, end. While the art work was good, throughout the book and well the series, its obviously a little disturbing, gross and just plain random. So if you can handle dark humor and have a strong stomach, then you might like this.
esterb
A totally dis­turb­ing, but hilar­i­ous story about a group of chil­dren going trick-or-treating with Halloween.

The leg­end goes that what sort of candy you get at the first house pre­dict what the loot will be for the rest of the night. And it so hap­pens Finch and his bud­dies get apples from the old lady who lives at the first house. Not a good omen and the granny will pay for this!

Be amazed about the plan the ter­ri­ble and ter­ri­fy­ing bunch comes up with and have fun read­ing how it acts...more
Sue
after i saw that a 7th grader checked this out i decided i should read it since the back cover said 16+. yeah - it should be 16+ it is totally inappropriate for most students. i wasted my time and read all three that we have - they are all rude, crude and disgusting. very inappropriate and will not recommend them. the art was even confusing and difficult to understand.
Paul
Of the three, this one was only slightly better but still more of a gross for gross sake type of narrative. Not really that engaging but perhaps there is a generation gap with regard to my reading of this type of comic.
Omar
Jan 08, 2011 Omar rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: grovel
At least we get to see who's behind the masks... other than that, this series just continues to get sicker and more grotesque.
Joanne
Gross and Awesome all in one. Not for the faint of heart!
Omar Alsalman
Omar Alsalman marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Ana Nita-yav
Ana Nita-yav marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Xavier Serrano
Xavier Serrano marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
Crystal Johnson
Crystal Johnson marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Natalie Nielsen
Natalie Nielsen marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Kat Hursh
Kat Hursh marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Johnny Zombie-writer
Johnny Zombie-writer marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
lizard
lizard added it
Feb 24, 2014
Rukhairy Mohd
Rukhairy Mohd marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Nick Ringwood
Nick Ringwood marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Skylar
Skylar added it
Dec 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Keith Ian Giffen is an American comic book illustrator and writer. He is possibly best-known for his long runs illustrating, and later writing the Legion of Super-Heroes title in the 1980s and 1990s. He also created the alien mercenary character Lobo (with Roger Slifer), and the irreverent "want-to-be" hero, Ambush Bug. Giffen is known for having an unorthodox writing style, often using characters...more
More about Keith Giffen...
Justice League International, Vol. 1 Annihilation, Book One Blue Beetle, Volume 1: Shellshocked Annihilation, Book Three Green Lantern: Emerald Dawn