These Will Not Be Left Behind: Incredible Stories of Lives Transformed After Reading the Left Behind Novels (Left Behind)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  6 reviews
While the characters in the Left Behind series of books are fiction, the people in this book are real. And the effect the series has had on their lives is just as real. With over two dozen real-life stories of Left Behind series readers, this book chronicles the miraculous ways that God has used the series to change their lives. Readers of this collection of stories will e...more
Published June 25th 2003 by Tyndale House Publishers (first published May 27th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about These Will Not Be Left Behind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about These Will Not Be Left Behind

Julie Jarvis Barker
Jul 10, 2012 Julie Jarvis Barker marked it as to-read
I have to read this book because my life was changed, entirely by the Left Behind series. I was so engulfed in these books that I lost 10 lbs because I could not put them down. The books are so beautifully and educationally written that you feel that you absolutely HAVE to read anything and everything written by Tim Lahaye and Jenkins, whether they wrote it together, as they did the Left Behind series, or something they've written individually. It doesn't matter what your beliefs are, I recommen...more
Don Weidinger
what is important for eternity--why do druggies and doc offenders understand this perhaps better than 'normal' people. (doc is dept of corrections) This book is part of the Left Behind series. This book notes many interesting stories of those affected by the Left Behind series. Why not improve your life now, rather than waiting until you are approaching the end, and by the way, when is the end...
Jason Diehl
Listened to the audio book. It is great to see how a work of fiction can help bring people to God! Although, the "Left Behind" books should not take the place of the Bible, I believe that any resource that helps share the Gospel should be embraced. Thank you Tim LaHaye & Jerry Jenkins!
Mark Holencik
This is more a testimonial of what the Left Behind series of books has done for people. It does make the Left Behind series inviting to read.
Joan Troyer
Loved it. Many of the stories touched my heart as they gave their lives to God's direction.
Partridge Public
LaHay, Tim/Jenkins, Jerry
Lorna Lingel
Lorna Lingel marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Nellie
Nellie marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Darlene Dockhorn
Darlene Dockhorn marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Barbara Grear
Barbara Grear marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Jason
Jason marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2014
Mary Bice
Mary Bice marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2014
Shena Halliburton
Shena Halliburton marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Caleb
Caleb added it
Dec 26, 2013
Ginene
Ginene marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2013
Chris Bowers
Chris Bowers marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2013
Katz!
Katz! added it
Jul 24, 2013
Jordan
Jordan marked it as to-read
May 29, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Left Behind (Left Behind, #1) Tribulation Force (Left Behind, #2) Nicolae (Left Behind, #3) Soul Harvest: The World Takes Sides (Left Behind, #4) Apollyon (Left Behind, #5)