Start by marking “Sew Fast Sew Easy: All You Need to Know When You Start to Sew” as Want to Read:
Sew Fast Sew Easy: All You Need to Know When You Start to Sew

Sew Fast Sew Easy: All You Need to Know When You Start to Sew

3.27 of 5 stars 3.27  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Includes three ready-to-use patterns

Reinvent Sewing for the Twenty-first Century!
“Where did you get your skirt?”

Ever want to create your own designer-look fashions? Develop unique accessories or home decor? Even if you’ve never held a needle or used a sewing machine, this book is all you need. With three simple patterns and easy-to-follow instructions, you can put your own
Published August 20th 2002 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Sew Fast Sew Easy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sew Fast Sew Easy

Kristen
Checked this book out from the library. It had some worthwhile tips on cutting out patterns and a few tips on fabric - but otherwise I didn't get much out of the book. I was surprised by how much I already knew after reading sections of my owner's manual for my sewing machine. This book was supposed to come with 3 patterns: a pillowcase, a tote, and a skirt. The tote pattern was missing and I had to fumble with the pillowcase since I couldn't cut out the pattern (it being a library book and all) ...more
Hoan
I love this little nifty book. It comes with 3 patterns (not the best patterns), but better than most sewing books that come with no patterns. I like the layout a lot - very easy read and user friendly when it comes to tips and hints!!
KJ
Mar 20, 2009 KJ is currently reading it
This is a pretty good book if you are learning to sew...but sometimes I think that the format is boring (black and white, no pics) but then I find some gem of information like how to sew on buttons just so...And I am happy!!!!
I was expecting this book to contain more information...it's really bare-bones, content wise. On the other hand, at least there's no danger of overwhelming the n00bs that way.
Sarah Cofer
Good beginner book, but few patterns. LOTS of sewing tips. I was hoping for more.
Karen
OK for beginners.
Daria Osborn
Daria Osborn marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Min
Min marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Jane M
Jane M marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Laurie
Laurie added it
Apr 21, 2015
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Mo
Mo marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Carolyn Noe
Carolyn Noe marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Nicole Garcia
Nicole Garcia marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Sew On: All You Need to Know to Start Sewing and Serging Today!