Start by marking “Seduced and Ensnared (Magical Seduction, #3)” as Want to Read:
Seduced and Ensnared (Magical Seduction, #3)

Seduced and Ensnared (Magical Seduction #3)

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Seduced and Ensnared Stephanie Julian "The third in the Magical Seduction series." Etruscan "linchetto" Cam de Feo is tough, ruthless and determined to keep his magical family safe at all costs. Stella Palmer is a means to an end-nothing more. He will seduce her then use her to trap her evil uncle. At least, that's the plan. But he never expected to fall for the beauty. Fo ...more
Published August 10th 2008 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Seduced and Ensnared, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduced and Ensnared

Purr More, Censor Less
Cam de Feo is an Etruscan fae on a mission -- seduce Stella Palmer so she can be used as a pawn against her uncle who leads an evil organization known as The Maladente. What Cam didn't count on was falling hard and fast for Stella. The original mission is scrapped and now Cam has to convince Stella of her uncle's evil intentions and protect her from him at all costs.

The third book in the Magical Seduction series is my favorite so far. I still have quite a few left to read so that may change :)
Vivian
Fun, sexy, hot Etruscan fey yumminess. I've been meaning to read Julian's work since the Etruscans hold a special place in my admiration of ancient civilizations. Loved the mythology and the foreign language swearing. I do need to brush up on my Italian, I may not have the correct verb tense, but I have a very good idea what they're saying. Entertaining and deliciously satisfying.
Sharon
The 3rd installment is so far my favorite. Tho, it was short, I felt that it had a good flow to it.

Cam was controlling and bossy, but I LIKED that about him. I liked his style and the swagger he carried with it. I thought that Stella was a good fit for him....very independent and strong.
Vanessa theJeepDiva
This is a series that I recommend reading in order. The Malandante are explained little pieces at a time throughout the series. Julian does not go into any rehashing, which I prefer my books that way. In an effort to bring the Mal down Cam, the eldest of the de Feo brothers has come up with a plan to lure Daniel Bonnini to them. The plan is to kidnap his niece, and use her as a bargaining tool. This plan involves the seduction of Stella. After one look at Stella he is eagerly looking forward to ...more
Bookwormgirl
A very hot novella with a very ALPHA lead. I hope that the other books in the series show how the relationship between the two will grow.

I read this out of the series order and there is enough back-story added that you can read this and not get to confused about the over all story arc. But to truly enjoy the books, I think I need to go back to the beginning then re-read this one.
Dd81144
Feb 18, 2009 Dd81144 marked it as to-read
ytuio
Martha
Sep 01, 2011 Martha marked it as won-t-finish
Nook.
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Lux
Lux marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Sheila Reid
Sheila Reid marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Joan
Joan added it
Dec 19, 2014
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Susan Child
Susan Child marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Campbell
Campbell marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Mehnaz
Mehnaz marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Pado
Pado marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Stephanie Julian writes sophisticated, sultry romance for adventurous readers.
She is the author of the best-selling Salon Games series. BY PRIVATE INVITATION (Salon Games 1) was an RT Magazine Top Pick. OVER EXPOSED (Salon Games 3) released July 2014. Her serial erotic romance, An Indecent Proposition, is a reader favorite.

She also writes several paranormal erotic series, including Forgotten Godde
More about Stephanie Julian...

Magical Seduction (7 books)
  • Seduced By Magic (Magical Seduction, #1)
  • Seduced in Shadow (Magical Seduction, #2)
  • Seduced and Enchanted (Magical Seduction, #4)
  • Seduced by Chaos (Magical Seduction, #5)
  • Seduced by Danger (Magical Seduction, #6)
  • Seduced by Two (Magical Seduction, #7)
A Very Naughty Xmas By Private Invitation (Salon Games, #1) An Indecent Proposition (Indecent, #1) Kiss of Moonlight (Lucani Lovers, #1) No Reservations (Salon Games, #2)