Start by marking “Seduced and Ensnared (Magical Seduction, #3)” as Want to Read:
Seduced and Ensnared (Magical Seduction, #3)

Seduced and Ensnared (Magical Seduction #3)

4.18  ·  Rating Details  ·  51 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Seduced and Ensnared Stephanie Julian "The third in the Magical Seduction series." Etruscan "linchetto" Cam de Feo is tough, ruthless and determined to keep his magical family safe at all costs. Stella Palmer is a means to an end-nothing more. He will seduce her then use her to trap her evil uncle. At least, that's the plan. But he never expected to fall for the beauty. Fo ...more
Published August 10th 2008 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Seduced and Ensnared, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduced and Ensnared

Purr More, Censor Less
Cam de Feo is an Etruscan fae on a mission -- seduce Stella Palmer so she can be used as a pawn against her uncle who leads an evil organization known as The Maladente. What Cam didn't count on was falling hard and fast for Stella. The original mission is scrapped and now Cam has to convince Stella of her uncle's evil intentions and protect her from him at all costs.

The third book in the Magical Seduction series is my favorite so far. I still have quite a few left to read so that may change :)
Vivian
Jun 21, 2011 Vivian rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica-fantasy
Fun, sexy, hot Etruscan fey yumminess. I've been meaning to read Julian's work since the Etruscans hold a special place in my admiration of ancient civilizations. Loved the mythology and the foreign language swearing. I do need to brush up on my Italian, I may not have the correct verb tense, but I have a very good idea what they're saying. Entertaining and deliciously satisfying.
Sharon
Jan 28, 2011 Sharon rated it really liked it
The 3rd installment is so far my favorite. Tho, it was short, I felt that it had a good flow to it.

Cam was controlling and bossy, but I LIKED that about him. I liked his style and the swagger he carried with it. I thought that Stella was a good fit for him....very independent and strong.
Vanessa theJeepDiva
Sep 04, 2011 Vanessa theJeepDiva rated it really liked it
This is a series that I recommend reading in order. The Malandante are explained little pieces at a time throughout the series. Julian does not go into any rehashing, which I prefer my books that way. In an effort to bring the Mal down Cam, the eldest of the de Feo brothers has come up with a plan to lure Daniel Bonnini to them. The plan is to kidnap his niece, and use her as a bargaining tool. This plan involves the seduction of Stella. After one look at Stella he is eagerly looking forward to ...more
Bookwormgirl
Jun 30, 2011 Bookwormgirl rated it liked it
Shelves: erotic-romance
A very hot novella with a very ALPHA lead. I hope that the other books in the series show how the relationship between the two will grow.

I read this out of the series order and there is enough back-story added that you can read this and not get to confused about the over all story arc. But to truly enjoy the books, I think I need to go back to the beginning then re-read this one.
Dd81144
Feb 18, 2009 Dd81144 marked it as to-read
ytuio
Martha
Sep 01, 2011 Martha marked it as won-t-finish
Nook.
Jennifer is currently reading it
Apr 09, 2016
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Joyce Guo
Joyce Guo marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2015
Lou
Lou marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2015
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2015
Tyra Munro
Tyra Munro marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2015
Noel
Noel marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
Blake
Blake rated it really liked it
Nov 01, 2015
Rias
Rias marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2015
Giaochau
Giaochau rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2015
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Tazzykatt
Tazzykatt marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2015
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Ellen
Ellen rated it liked it
May 22, 2015
Lux
Lux marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Donnelle
Donnelle rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Sheila Reid
Sheila Reid marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Joan
Joan added it
Dec 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Vengeance Due (Witches Knot, #3)
  • Secrets (Darwin's Theory, #2)
  • The King's Choice (The King's Choice, #1)
  • Taken Hostage
  • Lover from Another World (Fated Trilogy, #1)
  • Howlin'
  • Corporate Plaything
  • Overheated
  • That One Night in Vegas
  • Biting Me Softly (Biting Love, #4)
  • Eye of the Beholder (True Destiny, #2)
  • Mastered (Dark Elves #2)
  • Defiled
  • A Vampire's Kiss (The Manigault Vampires, #1)
  • Dane (The Lords of Satyr, #5)
  • Claimed by the Wolf (Shadow Guardians, #1)
Stephanie Julian writes sophisticated, sultry romance for adventurous readers.
She is the author of the best-selling Salon Games series. BY PRIVATE INVITATION (Salon Games 1) was an RT Magazine Top Pick. Her serial erotic romance, An Indecent Proposition, is a reader favorite.

She also writes several paranormal erotic series, including Forgotten Goddesses, Darkly Enchanted and Lucani Lovers.

Stephani
More about Stephanie Julian...

Magical Seduction (7 books)
  • Seduced By Magic (Magical Seduction, #1)
  • Seduced in Shadow (Magical Seduction, #2)
  • Seduced and Enchanted (Magical Seduction, #4)
  • Seduced by Chaos (Magical Seduction, #5)
  • Seduced by Danger (Magical Seduction, #6)
  • Moonlight Seduction