The Comics Journal #291

The Comics Journal #291 (The Comics Journal #291)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  1 review
The Comics Journal #291 features your regularly scheduled dose of funnybook diversity and critical acumen. This issue’s all over the place, folks. Check it out:

• An interview with Batman: The Long Halloween artist and Heroes illustrator Tim Sale.

• A conversation with House/J...more
Magazine, 216 pages
Published July 30th 2008 by Fantagraphics (first published July 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Comics Journal #291, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Comics Journal #291

Lizzie
Long interview with Tim Sale that didn't interest me much, but William Stout's remembrance of Dave Stewart was great. OMG! I hadn't realized he'd died! LOVED The Rocketeer. The other good thing was Groth's review of the new Ralph Steadman memoir. I never had much use for Hunter S. Thompson but now I think I'd better go back and see what all the shouting was about.
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2013
J.
J. added it
Jan 06, 2011
The Comics Journal Library: The EC Artists The Comics Journal #300 Semantic Web Rules: International Symposium, RuleML 2010, Washington, DC, USA, October 21-23, 2010, Proceedings Zap: The Interviews Send Me: A Soldier's Story: The Story of Chief Warrant Officer Three Mike Dean USA (Ret), Former Member of the Activity-America's Most Secret Special Operations Team