Start by marking “A Marriage of Inconvenience (Love, #8) (Endearing Young Charms, #5)” as Want to Read:
A Marriage of Inconvenience (Love, #8) (Endearing Young Charms, #5)

A Marriage of Inconvenience (Love, #8) (Endearing Young Charms #5)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  113 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Harry, to Isabella Chadbury's relief, agrees their marriage will be in name only. Neither knows the other's disguise is contrived in vain to thwart impending nuptials. Isabella is no selfish ice princess, nor Harry a mincing dandy, rather a prime Corinthian. A search for buried treasure, vengeful thwarted suitor, and unexpected passion bring the hearts together.
Published September 1st 1996 by Severn House Publishers (first published 1992)

To ask other readers questions about A Marriage of Inconvenience (Love, #8), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Marriage of Inconvenience (Love, #8)

Carla Amon
Wish I'd seen the description of this book, where it describes it as "scintillating," before I read it. I liked the idea of the story, and have read other books by this author that were fun, light, regency love stories -which had a certain innocence while hinting at the idea of passion (but not going into it). This one stepped over the line right near the end and ruined the story for me.
Mandi Ellsworth
I liked the plot of this story, but as I've found in all of Ms. Chesney's books, she adds just a *little* too much detail in the love scenes and seems to have a fascination with breasts. So, this is a good book, if you don't mind a paragraph that needs editing. (And it usually is just one paragraph out of the whole novel. *sigh* So troublesome.)
Donna
Great book. This is one of my favorite books, due to the inspiration theme.
Rebecca
I wanted a light-hearted, quick read, and this romantic comedy was perfect.
S
S marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Chris Huntley
Chris Huntley marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Sandi
Sandi marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Hanna
Hanna marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Cd
Cd marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Gretchen Lembach
Gretchen Lembach marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • My Dear Duchess (Regency Royal, #6) (Dukes & Desires, #5)
  • The Marquis Takes a Bride (Cotillion Regency Romance, #2) (Regency Royal, #2)
  • Duplicate Death (Inspector Hemingway Mystery #3)
  • Saved by Scandal
  • Courting Julia (Sullivan, #1)
  • Ask Me No Questions (The Tales of the Jewelled Men, #3)
  • Fool's Masquerade
  • Elyza
  • The Twelve Dancing Princesses
  • Dedication
  • Traitor's Kiss/Lover's Kiss (Pennistan, #1 & 2)
  • Music In The Hills (Dering Family, #2)
  • Till the Stars Fall
  • Redeeming the Deception of Grace
  • Isabella & The English Witch (Trevelyan Family, #1 & #2)
Marion Chesney Gibbons
aka: Ann Fairfax, Jennie Tremaine, Helen Crampton, Charlotte Ward, M.C. Beaton, Sarah Chester.

Marion Chesney was born on 1936 in Glasgow, Scotland, UK, and started her first job as a bookseller in charge of the fiction department in John Smith & Sons Ltd. While bookselling, by chance, she got an offer from the Scottish Daily Mail to review variety shows and quickly
More about Marion Chesney...

Endearing Young Charms (7 books)
  • Duke's Diamonds (Endearing Young Charms, #1) (Regency Royal, #11)
  • The French Affair (Love, #2) (Endearing Young Charms, #2)
  • Those Endearing Young Charms (Love, #4) (Endearing Young Charms, #3)
  • To Dream of Love (Love, #5) (Endearing Young Charms, #4)
  • A Governess of Distinction (Love, #9) (Endearing Young Charms, #6)
  • The Glitter and the Gold (Love, #10) (Endearing Young Charms, #7)
Snobbery With Violence Hasty Death Lady Fortescue Steps Out (Poor Relations #1) Sick of Shadows (An Edwardian Murder Mystery #3) Our Lady of Pain (Edwardian Murder Mystery #4)