Start by marking “Just Your Type: Create the Relationship You've Always Wanted Using the Secrets of Personality Type” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  202 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Discover how the secrets of Personality Type can enliven your love life! Learn the real reason why your strong quiet type has trouble expressing his feelings. Or why your social butterfly is always flirting...or why the neatnik in your life just can't leave that dirty sock where it is...or why the hopeless romantic really is blinded by the stars in his eyes. Whether you're ...more
Published January 14th 2000 by Little, Brown and Company

What's Behind Your Belly Button? A Psychological Perspective ... by Martha Char LoveGifts Differing by Isabel Briggs MyersType Talk by Otto KroegerDo What You Are  by Paul D. TiegerPlease Understand Me by David Keirsey
Books About Myers-Briggs
13th out of 14 books — 12 voters
The Art of Startup Fundraising by Alejandro CremadesThe 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teens by Sean CoveyThe God Who Sees You by Tammy MaltbyOnly Read the Fine Print by Thomas  BriggsSteve Jobs Bio by J.T. Owens
Books for a great life.
10th out of 23 books — 26 voters

More lists with this book...

Jessie
Apr 26, 2010 Jessie rated it it was amazing
Again, I am very intersted in personality traits. If you can pinpoint your spouses and your own personality type (out of 16 different combinations) then you can read about your marriage relationship. It is crazy how much of it is true. They offer up suggestions for both partners in how to make that particular combination better as a whole. It is great! I also highly recommend this one to anyone who is married.
Leslie Jem
Jan 21, 2009 Leslie Jem rated it really liked it
Very helpful; I found out that I am an INFJ.
Nga
Aug 06, 2012 Nga rated it did not like it
I will start off by stating that I am a true hopeless romantic. Now with that being said, I believe each individual is different and unique in their own way. You can group us by categories (men, women, children, teens, etc) or by features (blonde, brunette, etc) , but to group types of people based off of our personality types and relationship skills is very hard to do if impossible.

I read this book because I dated a man who believed this book would help him bridge the gap and help him form a b
Crystal
Sep 03, 2007 Crystal rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: people in relationships who work to improve them
This book, like all the books by the Baron-Tiegers, is a great book. I did not read every single page, because I'm not every single couple combination possible, which is what this book spells out. there is a chart after the introductions and explanations of type and type interaction that breaks couples' combinations down by page. Find you and your partner's type combination and flip to that page. It was almost uncanny how accurate and insightful the comments were, and the authors not only descri ...more
Andrea Wenger
Dec 14, 2014 Andrea Wenger rated it it was amazing
Every romance author should read this book. It's a fantastic resource for understanding what attracts different types to one another, how they come into conflict, and how they can help each other grow and develop over the course of a novel.
Mohammad Linux
May 22, 2015 Mohammad Linux rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
هرچند هنوز ازدواج نکردم، اما الان هم کمک کرد بتونم هماتاقیم رو بهتر درک کنم و بهتر به او احترام بگذارم
به همراه کتاب شغل مناسب شما، تونستم رفتارهایی از دوستانم رو که ناخوشآیند میدونستم رو درک کنم و از اونها استفاده کنم
Courtney Willis
Apr 10, 2015 Courtney Willis rated it it was amazing
love this stuff so much. myers-briggs based description of intimate relationship & much of it is dead on!
Heather
Feb 23, 2008 Heather rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: people who are trying to learn about personality types
Recommended to Heather by: self
This book is about the 16 Myers-Briggs personality types. It helps you understand yourself, and if you can figure out people in your life, it helps you understand them, too. I love learning about personality types and find this book interesting.
Kristina
It was okay. It was informative and I do see the merit in using type to improve your relationships. I'm not too keen on using type to find love relationships. I think in the real world it would end up disastrous for the most part.
Gina Lynette
Jul 17, 2011 Gina Lynette rated it it was amazing
Incredibly insightful. If you love Myers-Briggs, this will be right up your alley.
Paul
Dec 28, 2009 Paul rated it it was amazing
Top 5 Greatest books EVER!
Chris Fisher
Chris Fisher marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Christina
Christina rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2016
Ion
Ion marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
Shannon
Shannon rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2016
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Jerry
Jerry marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2016
Js
Js marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2016
Caroline
Caroline marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2016
Corinna
Corinna marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2016
Mahsa
Mahsa marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2016
Anna Marten
Anna Marten marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2016
Tonya
Tonya marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
Bismarck
Bismarck rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2016
Daniel Wan
Daniel Wan marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2016
Dominika Marcisz
Dominika Marcisz marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2016
Mennatallah Al Misherfi
Mennatallah Al Misherfi marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2016
  • Type Talk: The 16 Personality Types That Determine How We Live, Love, and Work
  • Soultypes: Matching Your Personality and Spiritual Path
  • Personality Type
  • What Type Am I?: The Myers-Brigg Type Indication Made Easy
  • MotherStyles: Using Personality Type to Discover Your Parenting Strengths
  • I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just Not You: The Real Meaning of the Sixteen Personality Types
  • Was That Really Me? How Everyday Stress Brings Out Our Hidden Personality
  • Gifts Differing: Understanding Personality Type
  • Please Understand Me II: Temperament, Character, Intelligence
  • The Introvert and Extrovert in Love: Making It Work When Opposites Attract
  • The Enneagram: Understanding Yourself and the Others in Your Life
  • The Emotionally Sensitive Person: Finding Peace When Your Emotions Overwhelm You
  • The Spiritual Dimension of the Enneagram: Nine Faces of the Soul
  • Singled Out: How Singles Are Stereotyped, Stigmatized, and Ignored, and Still Live Happily Ever After
  • Why Him? Why Her?: Understanding Your Personality Type and Finding the Perfect Match
  • The Highly Sensitive Person's Survival Guide: Essential Skills for Living Well in an Overstimulating World
  • The Hero Within: Six Archetypes We Live By
  • The Animation Book: A Complete Guide to Animated Filmmaking--From Flip-Books to Sound Cartoons to 3- D Animation
Through his ground-breaking book Do What You Are, Paul Tieger changed how career counseling is conducted around the world. The author of five books on Personality type and the preeminent expert in this field, Paul has helped over one million people find career satisfaction and success. On any given day, Do What You Are is the most or second most popular career book on Amazon.com.

from http://www.pe
More about Paul D. Tieger...