Start by marking “The Dark Shadows Companion: 25th Anniversary Collection” as Want to Read:
The Dark Shadows Companion: 25th Anniversary Collection

The Dark Shadows Companion: 25th Anniversary Collection

4.41  ·  Rating Details  ·  143 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
The timeless magic of Dark Shadows continuesyears after the first episode was presented on ABC - TV, June 27, 1966.The Dark Shadows Companion is a special 25th anniversary celebration of the show everyone "ran home from school to watch." ...more
Published January 1st 1993 by Pomegranate Press

To ask other readers questions about The Dark Shadows Companion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dark Shadows Companion

Randy Wiggins
Oct 30, 2011 Randy Wiggins rated it it was amazing
This was a great book to help remind me of all things about the show that I loved.
Regan
Aug 01, 2014 Regan rated it it was amazing
Nice trip down memory lane
Sarah Crawford
Jan 14, 2016 Sarah Crawford rated it it was amazing
Forward by Jonathan Frid and edited by Kathryn Leigh Scott. Lara Parker writes about Anqelique. A history of the series is given along with lots of photos. There is also a complete episode guide, an article about where the actors and actresses are now, and collectibles. All of the articles are very good. Some of the photos are in color while some are in Black and White. Definitely a good addition to any Dark Shadows collection that you might have.
Lora
Jul 25, 2016 Lora rated it liked it
As I noted at the time, I read the book in one day. It consisted of actors' and writers' memories, a history, an episode summary (too brief!), "where are they now"-section and collectibles information. I was surprised that the interiors weren't shot in actual houses but were merely temporary sets that were re-constructed as needed.
Dominique Lamssies
Every wished there was a book that allowed you to know every single piece of Dark Shadows trivia in the history of ever? Then you're in luck! This book has serious amounts of information, down to the minutest details. It's a great thing for Dark Shadows fans, especially all the photos. Highly recommended.
David
May 30, 2012 David rated it it was amazing
Pretty neat. Bought directly from Miss Scott and she autographed the book for me and also sent an autographed photo of herself! She's very wonderful to do business with! I adore Kathryn Leigh Scott!

As for the book, it's terrific. Lots of photos and great stories about the series. I bought this volume for the episode index which could have been more detailed. But there's lots of great extras. I highly recommend this book or any of the other books from Pomegranate Press to fans of DS.
Debbie's Spurts (D.A.)
Jul 04, 2015 Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-read
Surprisingly readable and nicely written. Some interesting behind the scenes moments if you are a fan of those memoirs but what made the purchase worth it for me was reading the season/episode synopsis in this book, until that was a confusing television series for me. As a pre-teen I got home from school (only one tv in house of course) to catch last half on some days and some odd after midnight UHF independent channel re-runs. The seasons where they were in alternate histories, time periods and ...more
Tammi
Tammi rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2016
Jayne Orr
Jayne Orr marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2016
Milky Mixer
Milky Mixer rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2016
Kacy Toler
Kacy Toler marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2016
ernest zurbaran
ernest zurbaran rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2016
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Dr. Andrew Higgins
Dr. Andrew Higgins rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2016
Cat Treadwell
Cat Treadwell rated it it was ok
Jun 21, 2016
Shari L Eaton
Shari L Eaton rated it it was amazing
Jun 17, 2016
Sabrina Reiger
Sabrina Reiger rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2016
Jim
Jim added it
Apr 30, 2016
Glen Wight
Glen Wight rated it it was amazing
Daniel Mcgachey
Daniel Mcgachey rated it really liked it
Daniel Mcgachey
Daniel Mcgachey rated it it was amazing
Lee
Lee added it
Mar 06, 2016
Jami
Jami marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2016
Billy
Billy marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Billy
Billy marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Saturnberry
Saturnberry marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016
Sadie Rita
Sadie Rita marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2016
Zori
Zori marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Barnabas Collins (Dark Shadows, #6)
  • The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows, 1946-Present
  • Star Trek Lives !
  • Doctor Who and the Green Death (Target  Doctor Who Library, No. 29)
  • The World of Star Trek
  • The Starless World (Star Trek Adventures, #8)
  • Dark Shadows: Angélique's Descent
  • Trek To Madworld (Star Trek Adventures, #9)
  • Doctor Who And The Android Invasion
  • Star Trek: The New Voyages, 2 (Star Trek Adventures, #6)
  • Xena: Warrior Princess
  • Star Trek 12
  • The Ravening (Blood Moon, #3)
  • Spock, Messiah! (Star Trek Adventures, #3)
  • Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon (Star Wars: The Lando Calrissian Adventures, #2)
  • The Witch and the Wolf
  • Star Trek Log One (Star Trek: Logs #1)
  • The Klingon Gambit