The Dark Shadows Companion: 25th Anniversary Collection

The Dark Shadows Companion: 25th Anniversary Collection

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  113 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The timeless magic of Dark Shadows continuesyears after the first episode was presented on ABC - TV, June 27, 1966.The Dark Shadows Companion is a special 25th anniversary celebration of the show everyone "ran home from school to watch."...more
Published January 1st 1993 by Pomegranate Press

To ask other readers questions about The Dark Shadows Companion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dark Shadows Companion

Randy Wiggins
This was a great book to help remind me of all things about the show that I loved.
Dominique Lamssies
Every wished there was a book that allowed you to know every single piece of Dark Shadows trivia in the history of ever? Then you're in luck! This book has serious amounts of information, down to the minutest details. It's a great thing for Dark Shadows fans, especially all the photos. Highly recommended.
Regan
Nice trip down memory lane
David
Pretty neat. Bought directly from Miss Scott and she autographed the book for me and also sent an autographed photo of herself! She's very wonderful to do business with! I adore Kathryn Leigh Scott!

As for the book, it's terrific. Lots of photos and great stories about the series. I bought this volume for the episode index which could have been more detailed. But there's lots of great extras. I highly recommend this book or any of the other books from Pomegranate Press to fans of DS.
Colleen Penpal
Colleen Penpal marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Robert Hobbs
Robert Hobbs marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2014
Ellen
Ellen added it
Feb 07, 2014
Sunshynne
Sunshynne marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2013
Pamela Kern
Pamela Kern marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2013
Mike Richardson
Mike Richardson marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2013
Kenneth
Kenneth marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2013
Galen
Galen marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2013
Sandy Howell
Sandy Howell marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Down and Out in Beverly Heels Dark Shadows: Return to Collinwood Dark Passages The Bunny Years: The Surprising Inside Story of the Playboy Clubs: The Women Who Worked as Bunnies and Where They Are Now Dark Shadows: Memories