Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)

Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Blazing Bedtime Stories #1)

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  174 ratings  ·  12 reviews
These Valentine's Day stories have Blazingly happy endings..."Once Upon a Bite" by Kimberly Raye

Beauty and the beast--in the bedroom! When wolfishly irresistible Matt Keller lands in Skull Creek, Texas, Shay Briggs sees a hunky beast who needs her taming touch.

"My, What a Big...You Have!" by Leslie Kelly

Scarlett Templeton doesn't believe in fairy tales. That is, until she...more
Published February 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published February 1st 2001)

Be the first to ask a question about Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After)

Julie (jjmachshev)
"Blazing Bedtime Stories" is a hot, quick three-story read by Harlequin Blaze. Cupid is in trouble! The latest numbers show sex on the upswing, but love is diving down into a recession! If he doesn't get his numbers up Venus will boot him down to a basement office in hell. The website Kissmyasscupid isn't helping matters so he decides to arrange a little love for the 'top three' cupid haters on their site. Two of the stories were very funny and the third a little more romantic.

"Once Upon a Bite"...more
Tatiana
I do not normally read this kind of "literature," but this book was picked by my book club to "examine the genre," so to speak. It's a little difficult to judge, but I will attempt nevertheless.

This book contained three novellas, each one telling a story of a woman disillusioned in love and finding love. I suppose each novella delivered a required measure of throbbing members and voluptuous bodies; however they definitely lacked in creativity department, especially first two. Authors of "Once U...more
Crystal
More of a 3.5. (well, it's an anthology)

Lessee… the first short - part of the Love at First Bite series (huh; where's George Hambleton) - has a H who is a werewolf…that got bitten by a vampire. Now… this world has vampires turned by blood exchange; not being bitten, so his suddenly developing vampiric tendencies was puzzling - to the other characters as well. It was…cute.

The second one was pretty interesting - heroine writes children's stories where the heroines are not damsels in distress. She...more
Rane
Feb 17, 2009 Rane rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: yes
I love short stories which gives me a chance to discover other authors. Three Valentine theme stories that center around old children tales.

Kimberly Raye's Once Upon a Bite heroine Shay Briggs is at a dead end with her Salon/Spa with a hatred of Valentine's Day. By chance she catches a newspaper article about the new town hottie Matt Keller running bare naked through the street with some great long locks, but she could have swore he had short hair a day ago! Striking out to get a deal with him o...more
Empi Baryeh
I bought this book a while back, almost as soon at it came out, but I only got to read it a couple of weeks back and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I only recently got into paranormal (thanks to the TV series The Vampire Diaries) and so I've taken to adding one or two para books to each purchase.

The book follows three unrelated women (in 3 separate stories: Once Upon A Bite| My, What A Big...You Have! | Sexily Ever After (Harlequin Blaze)) who have just about given up on love. The book starts with an i...more
Kathy
Oleander
Three stories by three authors woven around a common theme - Cupid is going to make sure that the three women featured on kissmyasscupid.com change their mind about love and valentines.
Kimberly Raye takes us back to Skull Creek with the first story. It was ok but not as funny as her other Skull Creek stories.
The middle story by Leslie Kelly was my favorite. I liked that the woman was the sexual aggressor and the numerous references to dark fairy tales.
The third story by Rhonda Nelson was a nic...more
Ruth Violet
all were excellent stories. loved them all. really love this series. the last one was my fav, though. sexily ever after-rhonda nelson. she always thought she was the ugly duckly of the family. and atlast she found someone who well was a prince i though. that thinks she is beautiful and love her for her. i cried at the end. it was so sweet. i love hea( happily ever after)
Ren
In order to follow "Love at first Bite" by Kimberly Raye, I just read Once Upon a Bite.

Review coming soon :)
Habrewer
I really enjoyed this anthology. I really liked Kimberly Raye's short story.
Vanessa Asare
Vanessa Asare marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Lala
Lala marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Crystal Girdharie
Crystal Girdharie is currently reading it
Sep 02, 2014
Christie Davis
Christie Davis marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Funzee Shu
Funzee Shu marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
shirin
shirin marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Inna
Inna marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Ewa
Ewa marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Linda Smith
Linda Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Panda Boo
Panda Boo marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
  • Better Naughty Than Nice: No Mistletoe Required\Her Secret Santa\Snug in His Bed (Harlequin Blaze, #507)
  • One Wild Wedding Night (Santori Stories, #6)
  • Boys Of Summer
  • Born on the 4th of July (Includes: Men Out of Uniform, #6.5) (Harlequin Blaze, #549)
  • The Concubine
  • Jinxed!
  • The Hell-Raiser
  • Make Your Move (Harlequin Blaze, #542)
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze, #292)
  • Private Confessions (Harlequin Blaze #308)
  • Risque Business (Harlequin Blaze #418)
  • Watch And Learn (Sex for Beginners, #1)
  • Ripped!
  • Touch and Go
  • Indecent Suggestion (Harlequin Blaze, #189)
  • The Right Stuff (Uniformly Hot!, #4) (Harlequin Blaze, #463)
I've always been an incurable romantic. While I enjoy reading all types of fiction, my favorites, the books that touch my soul, are romance novels. From sexy to thrilling, sweet to humorous, I like them all. But what I really love is writing romance--the hotter the better!

I started my first novel back in high school and have been writing ever since. To date, I've published over thirty novels, one...more
More about Kimberly Raye...
Dead End Dating (Dead End Dating, #1) Dead and Dateless (Dead End Dating, #2) Your Coffin or Mine? (Dead End Dating, #3) Just One Bite (Dead End Dating, #4) Sucker for Love (Dead End Dating, #5)