Start by marking “Gossip Times Three” as Want to Read:
Gossip Times Three

Gossip Times Three

3.06  ·  Rating Details  ·  130 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Abby, Bess, and Cristy are best friends-period, end of story. Until Bess said, "Zack's cute," and the two words sent the three friends into a tailspin. Zack, you see, was Abby's long, long, longtime crush. Gasp! Poor Abby has never even worried about the possibility of someone else liking Zack. Even if she had, she never would've suspected that the someone would be Bess! T ...more
Published March 17th 2005 by Puffin Books (first published 2003)

Merary
There's cheesy, girly books that you can't help but enjoy as guilty pleasures . . . and then there's the crappy, childish ones.

Gossip Times Three is all about betrayal . . . over nothing. Sure, Bess dates Zack, Abby's long-time crush. But so what? Abby never expressed her crush for him . . . at least not enough anyway. And there's Cristy, who I think she's only there to be pathetic and pick sides. I wanted to strangle every single of these characters. Including the narrator (A.K.A. Gilda), but I
Nurulain
Dec 15, 2011 Nurulain rated it did not like it
I seriously regret of buying this book! So actually i was in desperate of a good book to read, and had little time to shop, so i was just going through the shelves, and spotted this book. When i read the synopsis, i thought it was ok, and decided to buy it.

So at first, the story is okay, typical girls in school crushing over boys blah blah blah. Well, actually, i guess the story line is nice and good, BUT the big problem is how the author wrote/tell it to us. She puts a lot of like brackets "(
Allie Rae
Sep 18, 2013 Allie Rae rated it did not like it
Like every other review states, at first this book seemed very good. But then it got worse they excessive use of like in every sentence (is like really annoying its like really upsetting that my age group always talks like this) ... See what I mean. And that 'twist' that happened at the end... I kind of saw it coming. If that wasn't bad enough the author, Amy Koss put herself in her own book as a famous author. No just no
Brynn
Jun 23, 2012 Brynn rated it it was ok
They were young so I didnt really enjoy it, but I can imagine liking it in elementary school and maybe middle school. The author jumped around a lot and got off topic, which I think was supposed to make it fun, but it got a little annoying after a while, more annoying than the whole THREE thing.
Christina
Aug 13, 2010 Christina rated it really liked it
Shelves: realistic, humor
Hilarious! A story of gossip, as three girls in 7th grade have a falling out over boys. The narrator turns out to be someone you don't expect. There's also romance among their moms. Light and fluffy.
H Bridgewater
Feb 26, 2015 H Bridgewater rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wjhs, fiction
Gossip times three is a really good book. If your best friend has ever had a crush on the same boy you did, then this book is a good book for you! Amy Golman Koss is a creative author and she makes you want to keep reading. So, if you like books with drama and action, then I suggest reading Gossip Times Three!
Reader Girl
Feb 12, 2016 Reader Girl rated it it was ok
Shelves: jf
This book was pretty bad. I was able to make it to the end, but it was really a waste of time. It's written to sound like a teenager wrote it, but honestly, I think most teenagers would do a better job. The plot, which is boring to begin with, can take place in THREE pages, but is purposely side noted to last 170. All of the parts that are meant to be funny are just annoying. Do yourself a favor and pick a different book.
Lauren W.
Apr 04, 2010 Lauren W. rated it it was amazing
This is another book where all three "threads" pulled together in the end, and I really liked that. It was different from all "girly" books, in a good way.
Melanie
Feb 17, 2010 Melanie rated it liked it
I'm not sure I liked how it was written and how it was obessesing over 3s... But the actual story was good.
Nika
Oct 24, 2007 Nika rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone!
This is a great book and very exciting! It is a realistic fiction book and I hope you read and enjoy it!
Damaris
I loved how the author used THREE a lot and the friends remind me of some of my old friends
Purpledancer28
Apr 22, 2013 Purpledancer28 rated it did not like it
Not one of my best reads...it was ok at first but I just wanted to finish it once I started!!
Baillie
Jan 19, 2012 Baillie rated it it was ok
Shelves: chick-lit
there was too many THREES and the story jumped around too much. i couldnt get past half
Jill
Jun 08, 2009 Jill rated it liked it
this was an okay book, kinda weird. but good i guess.
Aishah
Dec 12, 2008 Aishah rated it liked it
im on chapter 4 and its a really good book
Betelhem   is reading all about it
The narrator was annoying in a way
Hannah
Jan 02, 2011 Hannah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read when I was little and LOVED it!
Anshika Nangia
Anshika Nangia is currently reading it
Aug 24, 2016
Yazishni Dubash
Yazishni Dubash rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2016
Micki
Micki added it
Jul 01, 2016
Kelsey Spann
Kelsey Spann rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2016
Kishore Kollu
Kishore Kollu rated it it was ok
Jun 04, 2016
Alexis Candito
Alexis Candito rated it liked it
May 26, 2016
Kyla
Kyla rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2016
Brianna
Brianna marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Anonymous
Anonymous marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2016
Adri
Adri marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Inge
Inge marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2016
  • Twenty Pageants Later
  • The Great Mom Swap
  • Confessions from the Principal's Chair
  • Remembering Mrs. Rossi
  • A Fair to Remember (Camp Confidential, #13)
  • The Case of the Lost Song (Nancy Drew, #162)
  • Hide and Seek (Spy X, #2)
  • The Girls' Revenge (Boy/Girl Battle, #4)
  • Felita
  • The Great Blue Yonder
  • Peach Fuzz, Volume 2
  • Sea Queens: Women Pirates Around the World
  • How I Survived Being a Girl
  • Sloane Sisters (Sloane Sisters, #1)