Start by marking “Can You See What I See? Dream Machine: Picture Puzzles to Search and Solve” as Want to Read:
Can You See What I See? Dream Machine: Picture Puzzles to Search and Solve

Can You See What I See? Dream Machine: Picture Puzzles to Search and Solve

3.98  ·  Rating Details  ·  53 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Cool robots, far-out cityscapes, and lots of search-and-find surprises--now with a new foil cover!

This search-and-find adventure is full of fun and surprises. The story begins in a child's bedroom where Seymour, a tiny bead man, uses a yo-yo string to slide down from the top of a night table to the floor, where he finds himself a smart sports car. Seymour takes off beyond
Published September 1st 2003 by Cartwheel

To ask other readers questions about Can You See What I See? Dream Machine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Can You See What I See? Dream Machine

(NS) Lisa
Nov 07, 2009 (NS) Lisa rated it really liked it
Children's books can help to develop and pursue interests and hobbies. Walter Wick's Can You See What I See? Dream Machine is a picture puzzle of photographs and riddles that ask children to observe and create their own imaginary worlds. The story follows a child's dream sequence from bedtime to morning wake up. Each page is a full-spread photograph accompanied by a poem revealing things to find in the picture. The story starts with "Bedtime," "Dreamtime," "Magical Moon" and continues on until t ...more
Morgan Patton
Wick fills this book with lots of picture puzzles for children on every page. Can You See What I See? shares the same idea as Where's Waldo. There is a theme on each page and readers are to find the list of things on the opposite page. The pictures of each place are indescribable! You definitely have to keep your eyes open or there's a chance you'll miss something!

This book was great for small children. I appreciate the pictures, but I think there are too many objects on each page. As an adult,
Samantha
Jun 28, 2013 Samantha rated it liked it
One of the titles in the hardest to solve of Wick's seek and find series. Rhyming text reads like a bulleted list of item to search for, this time without any picture clues to aid readers.

An author's note follows the puzzles detailing the creative process and contributors to this title as well as the author's inspiration which includes the artwork he's viewed during school visits. Grades 3-5.
Jen
Mar 06, 2013 Jen rated it liked it
This book kept my 4 and 6 year old boys entertained for quite some time yesterday on our snow day. They LOVE searching for things in the pages!
Tanya
Apr 24, 2013 Tanya rated it it was ok
Shelves: picture-books
The intricate photos are a bit dark. It can be hard to see the objects.
Peter Heinrich
Aug 22, 2010 Peter Heinrich rated it it was ok
These books drive me crazy, and aren't allowed for bedtime stories.
H
H rated it liked it
Feb 08, 2016
Thebucks2005
Thebucks2005 marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
samantha pauline reid
samantha pauline reid rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2016
Elizabeth Topham
Elizabeth Topham rated it really liked it
Oct 14, 2015
Lori Claxton
Lori Claxton rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2015
Jill
Jill rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2015
Amber Lund
Amber Lund marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
Ryan Ho
Ryan Ho marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Monica
Monica rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2015
Mary Johnson
Mary Johnson rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2015
Pooja6
Pooja6 rated it it was ok
Jun 30, 2015
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
May 11, 2015
Suzy
Suzy marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Ken Herdrick
Ken Herdrick marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2015
Cynthia M. Daily
Cynthia M. Daily marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Gian Camaganacan
Gian Camaganacan marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Wendy And
Wendy And marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Brett
Brett rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2014