Start by marking “Can You See What I See? Dream Machine: Picture Puzzles to Search and Solve” as Want to Read:
Can You See What I See? Dream Machine: Picture Puzzles to Search and Solve
Preview

Can You See What I See? Dream Machine: Picture Puzzles to Search and Solve

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Cool robots, far-out cityscapes, and lots of search-and-find surprises--now with a new foil cover!

This search-and-find adventure is full of fun and surprises. The story begins in a child's bedroom where Seymour, a tiny bead man, uses a yo-yo string to slide down from the top of a night table to the floor, where he finds himself a smart sports car. Seymour takes off beyond
Published September 1st 2003 by Cartwheel

To ask other readers questions about Can You See What I See? Dream Machine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Can You See What I See? Dream Machine

(NS) Lisa
Children's books can help to develop and pursue interests and hobbies. Walter Wick's Can You See What I See? Dream Machine is a picture puzzle of photographs and riddles that ask children to observe and create their own imaginary worlds. The story follows a child's dream sequence from bedtime to morning wake up. Each page is a full-spread photograph accompanied by a poem revealing things to find in the picture. The story starts with "Bedtime," "Dreamtime," "Magical Moon" and continues on until t ...more
Morgan Patton
Wick fills this book with lots of picture puzzles for children on every page. Can You See What I See? shares the same idea as Where's Waldo. There is a theme on each page and readers are to find the list of things on the opposite page. The pictures of each place are indescribable! You definitely have to keep your eyes open or there's a chance you'll miss something!

This book was great for small children. I appreciate the pictures, but I think there are too many objects on each page. As an adult,
Samantha
One of the titles in the hardest to solve of Wick's seek and find series. Rhyming text reads like a bulleted list of item to search for, this time without any picture clues to aid readers.

An author's note follows the puzzles detailing the creative process and contributors to this title as well as the author's inspiration which includes the artwork he's viewed during school visits. Grades 3-5.
Jen
This book kept my 4 and 6 year old boys entertained for quite some time yesterday on our snow day. They LOVE searching for things in the pages!
Tanya
The intricate photos are a bit dark. It can be hard to see the objects.
Peter Heinrich
These books drive me crazy, and aren't allowed for bedtime stories.
Cailin
Cailin added it
Apr 06, 2015
Suzy
Suzy marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Ken Herdrick
Ken Herdrick marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Cynthia M. Daily
Cynthia M. Daily marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Gian Camaganacan
Gian Camaganacan marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Wendy And
Wendy And marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Joni Chism
Joni Chism marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
A Drop Of Water: A Book of Science and Wonder Can You See What I See?: The Night Before Christmas: Picture Puzzles to Search and Solve Can You See What I See? On A Scary Scary Night Can You See What I See?: Once Upon a Time: Picture Puzzles to Search and Solve Can You See What I See?