Start by marking “Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology” as Want to Read:
Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology

Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  454 ratings  ·  30 reviews
Now in full color, Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology, Third Edition, enables rapid review and assimilation of large amounts of complex information about the essentials of medical pharmacology. This new edition combines established features that have made this title a favorite with new features and updates.
Published August 2005 by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (first published January 1st 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews

Wail Yar
أفضل كتاب فارما لمن يريد فهم الأساسيات.
Yazoo
there was no enough time for Extra reading...despite this, I was very satisfied and relaxed revising my information from this great book before the exam!
and the clinical cases were really helpful!
I'll mark it as "read" for now
but surely I'll need to use it later.
Omar
A really nice book about Pharmacology....>
صالح القريان
الفارما أكثر علم بالبيسك قرأت فيه من كتب. السبب بسيط لأن كليتنا تقدس الفارما.
الكتاب هذا أول كتاب فارما اقرأ فيه. سيء جداً جداً. حتى في تصنيفات الأدوية فيه أخطاء. تقسيمات سطحية جداً.
في الأعراض الجانبية يحطون لك بالغالب فقط الأكثر شيوعاً لا الأكثر خطورة (مواضع اسئلة)
الحسنة الوحيدة هي الاسئلة في آخر كل فصل. ولو إنها قليلة.

عموماً عندما ترى كلمة ليبنكوت اهرب بجلدك.
Saud Al.
This is a good book as an introduction into the science of pharmacology. if you are really interested in that science, look for something else.
د.أحمد فايز
من كتب الفارما المميزة التي تمتاز بالشرح البسيط والتنظيم بالإضافة إلى المعلومة الصحيحة
Fatmah
Review pictures + review chapters + pharmacology recall = complete
Kontessa
big world !

one of the best in pharmacology science

Ayman  Agour
أفضل كتاب فارماكولجى لفهم أساسيات الفارما
Ola
Jul 07, 2008 Ola added it
this is the first pharmacological book i read
Dana
Jul 19, 2012 Dana marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
gr8
Siti Nur Laili
i think this one is lot better than Basic and Clinical Pharmacologybecause it is more comprehensible. yes of course, katzung is more complete compared to lippincott but i think we medical students do not need to dive to deep with pharmaco stuff. for my level i think the prototype drug is the most important for now.(i'm in preclinical phase). understanding the concept is more important. lippincott offers a simpler explanations, and it's good for someone not so bright like me.
Al Mamur
I think this will be helpful for me
Hager Rabea
Rakan Alswayel
كتاب بسيط جدا ومفهوم ، رأيي : أشوفه من أفضل الكتب لدراسة الفارما
Gloria
Feb 01, 2008 Gloria added it
Yay! Drugs made easy, big print, lots of colored diagrams with thick lines, flow charts with burgeoning arrows. at last I understand the antimetabolites and how they work. This is the way to get through pharmacology without having to read Katzung, with its pages like a phonebook
Pirzha-Loves-Reading
I practically read this book everyday for 4 months, it was very useful, although I also used Kaplan's step 1 Pharmacology with it, but I recommend this to every student taking pharmacology, it's very simple, obvious, easy to read and brief.
Basho
loved this book, one of the best in my opinion, it makes every thing simple and very easy to remember especially for people like me who like the presence of a diagram or photo that summarize a whole subject i highly recomend it
Heba TariQ
لم نعهد غيره للفارماكولوجى
فى حقيقة الامر لقد درسناه حرفياً
لا اعلم هل هذااضافة لمجد (غير منقوص ) لواحد
من اكبر بروفيسورات الفارماكولوجى
ام يزيد الطين بلة فى اركان الجامعات المصرية
Mohamed
Pharmacology is the science of the drug , I am just reviewing what I have studied
Farfar away
read not 4 fun .. just 4 study
yet it's understandable & quite easy
 Lio  Proeliator
Teacher and student Book .. =] Mostly Gives me What I need ..
Ekaette Udoh
best approach to understand pharmacology
Roa'a
One of the best( pharmacology) books EVER !
Claudine
Very disappointing. The language (some Yiddishaccented English) really got on my nerves, as did the stream of consciousness dripping with pathos. The use of Holocaust pain is exploitative. The alliance of feminine experience, masculine violence, antisemitism, and sensitive Jewish musicianship is a tired cliche, but that is less awful than the whinyness of the tone, with its inverted syntax ("Always she remembered..."etc)
Hisham Alemam
its a great book
  • Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry
  • Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine
  • Goodman & Gilman's the Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics
  • Physiology (Board Review Series)
  • Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple
  • Medical Microbiology
  • Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
  • MacLeod's Clinical Examination [With DVD and Access Code]
  • Rapid Interpretation of EKG's
Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Microbiology Bioquímica Drug Therapy (Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews) Heart Development Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Immunology