Start by marking “At Blanchard's Table: A Trip to the Beach Cookbook” as Want to Read:
At Blanchard's Table: A Trip to the Beach Cookbook

At Blanchard's Table: A Trip to the Beach Cookbook

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The next best thing to actually living on an island paradise is being able to bring a bit of paradise home. Bob and Melinda Blanchard shared their own “paradise found” in their book A Trip to the Beach, the true story of the couple’s adventures as they escaped civilization to open a restaurant on the Caribbean island of Anguilla. Now in At Blanchard’s Table, the couple ext ...more
Published March 25th 2003 by Clarkson Potter

To ask other readers questions about At Blanchard's Table, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about At Blanchard's Table

Lisa
I bought this after eating at Blanchard's on Anguilla & reading "A Trip to the Beach". I love looking at it & love the Caribbean flavor to a lot of their dishes... recipes are mostly on the easy side, and I really should use this cookbook more!!! They also have some great "quick" ideas and tips at the beginning of each section for easy entertaining or throwing something together at the last minute.
Jim
I borrowed this from the library because several of the vegetable recipes looked really good, and the ones I've made haven't disappointed. There are a couple of chicken dishes that I want to try too, before I have to return it.
Lisa Balbone-grupenhoff
One of my favorite cookbooks. Love the Feta Cheese Spread, Barbecued Chicken, Caribbean Corn Bread, Potato Salad with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, and Orzo Salad recipes. Beautiful photos.
Pudds Downing
I am already in love with this cookbook and I haven't tried a single recipe yet. It's just so beautiful and the recipes make my mouth water thinking about them.
Missy
Definitely taking this one to the beach; so many yummy things that would work well there
Tracy
Tracy added it
Dec 17, 2014
Bigkrl
Bigkrl marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Kerowyn Brewer
Kerowyn Brewer marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Allie
Allie marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Amy Storm
Amy Storm marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2013
Shelley
Shelley marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2013
Cynthia Coletti
Cynthia Coletti marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2013
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
A Trip to the Beach: Living on Island Time in the Caribbean A Trip to the Beach A Trip to the Beach Living on Island Time in Live What You Love: Notes from an Unusual Life Live What You Love: Changing Course: Finding the Path That Works for You