Pay Me What I'm Worth
read excerpt

Pay Me What I'm Worth

4.67 of 5 stars 4.67  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Are you paid what you're worth? Yes? No? How do you begin to answer this question? How do you define worth? Money? Health? Love? Power? Property? Reputation? Respect? Time? Wisdom? Pay Me What I'm Worth guides you on a new, exciting journey to discover answers to these questions. You're invited to explore 33 different, FUN, extraordinarily unique exercises to discover how...more
Published August 1st 2006 by Lulu.com

Daniel G.
If you're like me, and I believe most people, you feel like you're getting paid less than you're worth.

In Pay Me What I'm Worth, Soul Dancer teaches you how to recognize your worth and get rewarded for it.

The first part of the book prepares you to receive value. We often receive less than we want because we undermine our sense of worth. You'll learn how to honour your true worth.

The second part teaches you how to give. One of the laws of the universe is the law of fair exchange. If you want to...more
Carma Spence
Oct 23, 2013 Carma Spence rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: young people just starting out
This is a great book if you have a lot of time on your hands. The exercises can be powerful, but they are time consuming. Is the book worth reading if you don't do the exercises? Yes! The author has a unique take on what getting paid what you're worth means.
Soul Dancer
Sep 25, 2013 Soul Dancer rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: adults feeling stuck or under-valued, managers, leaders
Visit our comprehensive review page for all sorts of reader / student feedback.

Paul Bard
Paul Bard marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Rena
Rena marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2013
Are you paid what you're worth? 1 1 Sep 25, 2013 10:34AM

Who is Soul Dancer?

Soul Dancer enjoys a unique birth name as well a life as a private spiritual teacher, coach, key-note speaker, live-talk radio show host and syndicated columnist. Soul is the Founder of Soul University and author of Pay Me What I’m Worth. His life journey includes earning a masters in social work and a bachelors in human relationships from the University of Minnesota. His travel...more
More about Soul Dancer...
Pay Me What I'm Worth: Chapter One (Who Is Worth It) Pay Me What I'm Worth ((All Chapters)) Insights Magazine - Jack Canfield (Insights Monthly Magazine)

“Listening to intuition is similar to watching wind wiggle a pond. Allow the ripples to move you where you need to be.” 5 likes
“Life: composted lessons for our hearts to blossom into our souls.” 5 likes