Start by marking “Xanthan Gumm” as Want to Read:
Xanthan Gumm

Xanthan Gumm

Everyone in Galactic Central watches The Movies. These wondrous stories come from a planet called Earth, where strange beings called humans do nothing but create them.

One brave framadort converter risks all to go to Earth and become a Movie Star. He will face hunger and homelessness. He will confuse a fast food restaurant with a religion. He will be hunted by an Army Gener
Published (first published February 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Xanthan Gumm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Xanthan Gumm

Leslie Ann
Mar 26, 2009 Leslie Ann rated it liked it
A charming and funny book. It's a good effort for a first-time novelist, and far better than most self-published novels. It could benefit from an expert re-edit, however.
Celia
Nov 28, 2010 Celia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: celia-can-read
Storyline:
I could chew on Xanthan Gumm all day long! Ms. Robin Reed takes our normal and almost boring planet, Earth, and makes it extremely interesting and exciting.
Xanthan Gumm is a sweet little guy that’s not from Earth, but has been a fan of our movies for an extremely long time. Xanth (as he likes to be called) flies to Earth to star in the Movies that he and all of the other creatures in Galactic Central have been watching and studying for decades.
Only upon his crash landing and subsequ
Brendan Carroll
I will be reading this book in between the Cost of Betrayal and David Daglish's next book. I also have Gone for a Soldier by Jeff Hepple in there. Too bad I read so slow. :(
Ronald Clarke
Ronald Clarke rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2013
Dnagirl
Dnagirl marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2012
Bernard Schaffer
Bernard Schaffer rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2011
Robin
Jun 27, 2011 Robin added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Lianna Vigil
Lianna Vigil rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2010
SFReader
SFReader marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2008