Start by marking “Crimson Hero [Margaret C] Vol. 3 (Barairo Hiro) (In Japanese)” as Want to Read:
Crimson Hero [Margaret C] Vol. 3 (Barairo Hiro) (In Japanese)

Crimson Hero [Margaret C] Vol. 3 (Barairo Hiro) (Crimson Hero #3)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  424 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Crimson Hero takes volleyball and bents it like Beckham in a story that pits traditional values against the love of the game. All that matters to 15 year old Nobara Sumiyoshi is volleyball; she is an awesome volleyball player with big time ambitions. But sometimes it seems like a girl just can not get a break in the competitive world of high school volleyball.
Published (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Crimson Hero [Margaret C] Vol. 3 (Barairo Hiro), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crimson Hero [Margaret C] Vol. 3 (Barairo Hiro)

Winny Yang
I can honestly say that this is my favourite manga series ever; and I've read a lot of manga. In this book, Nobara has finally found enough members to create an official volleyball team. She was extremely excited until many problems started to come her way. One of her teammates told her to care about their feelings just as much as volleyball, she had to call home for money (she ran away from home), and I think that she even fell in love for the first time. With so many things happening all at on ...more
Jessica-Robyn
This volume should have been volume two. I like that it's starting to focus more on the girls team and their relationship rather then the boys team being jerks. I'm also a huge fan of the family dynamic making another appearance. Her little sister is so cute!
Jasmiina F
The best volume so far, and it's weird how much this reminds me of Nana even though the stories are totally different. But I liked this very much. I would have given 5/5 but the romance seemed to happen a little too fast.
Lizzypants
Abby
Abby added it
Oct 31, 2014
Bre
Bre marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
  • Punch!, Vol. 2 (Punch!, #2)
  • Beauty Pop, Vol. 5 (Beauty Pop, #5)
  • Tail of the Moon, Volume 3
  • Sand Chronicles, Vol. 4
  • Beauty is the Beast, Volume 1
  • Monkey High!, Vol. 5
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 08
Crimson Hero, Vol. 1 (Crimson Hero, # 1) The Devil Does Exist, Volume 1 Crimson Hero, Vol. 2 Crimson Hero, Vol. 4 Crimson Hero, Volume 5