Start by marking “All I Want For Christmas” as Want to Read:
All I Want For Christmas

All I Want For Christmas

3.94  ·  Rating Details ·  1,433 Ratings  ·  42 Reviews
'Tis the season - for passion...

The holidays have never been hotter, as four of todays' finest romance authors hang up the mistletoe and bring unwitting couples together in the most deliciously sinful ways! So sit back and unwrap four fabulously sexy stories - each guaranteed to give you all you want for Christmas...and more.

Lori Foster has two co-workers plan a Christmas

Published November 15th 2000 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

Catherine Flusche
Jul 13, 2012 Catherine Flusche rated it liked it
Sigh...it's really embarassing reading a book with a half-naked man on the cover. At least it appears to be a passing phase that died out in the early 2000s since few would realize what's going on within the covers of "50 Shades of Grey" (definitely NOT on my list). I picked this up specifically for Kinley MacGregor's "Santa Wears Spurs" but I'll give the other 3 stories a start. Hopefully there will be no eye rolling, but I'm not holding my breath.

Well, I finished all 4 stories. Mostly I'm disa
Felicia
That last story by Dee Holmes was awful. The male main character was a complete asshole the entire story but yet the female lead kept making excuses for him and then at the end he finally realized he loved her and he's always loved her. My problem was that there was no remorse for his actions, he didn't apologize to her for being a complete asshole to her and how he's lived his life in general. There were also some inconsistencies. At the beginning the story one thing was mentioned to have ...more
Jessica Click
Dec 14, 2013 Jessica Click rated it liked it
I did not like the first story in the book by Eileen Wilks at all. The second story in the book by Sherrilyn Kenyon was pretty good I would rate it a 4. The third story in the book by Lori Foster was great I loved it I would rate it a 5. The last story in the book by Dee Holmes I did not care much for either.
Ellie
Dec 10, 2010 Ellie rated it liked it
Shelves: shorty, holiday
This is just a mediocre holiday collection with 4 very different stories in it, all of which are average. Some aren't overly holiday-ee others have a more seasonal theme to them.

I bet there are better holiday collections out there, but this one wasn't too bad for a quick read to get me in the mood.
Aayesha Khatri
Jul 14, 2013 Aayesha Khatri rated it it was ok
Only read Santa Wears Spurs. Short cute story, but Pete's about turn was a bit unrealistic.
Kathy
Oct 25, 2015 Kathy rated it liked it
The Proper Lover by Eileen Wilks
1807… Emily Eleanor Smythe… orphaned, aunt and uncle ready to marry her off… a surprised kiss with a rake in the woods, leads her to a solution… to ‘ruin’ her chances… so she sneaks into James Edward Charles Drake (aka Baron Redding, 2nd son of an Earl) who is staying at the neighbor’s (mile down the road) room with intention of being ruined…. James is disgruntled , unloved, unnecessary son of the Earl – wanting to irritate dad, he agreed to a debauchery weekend..
Maura
Ashley Gibson
Dec 23, 2013 Ashley Gibson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christmas
I loved this anthology featuring authors Sherrilyn Kenyon, Lori Foster, Dee Holmes and Eileen Wilks.

The Proper Lover by Eileen Wilks (5 stars)
Emily Smythe was determined for James Drake to ruin her. Her aunt was determined to marry her off to one of two men, both of whom she could not stand. She goes to James in the middle of the night for him to make her unmarriageable. Will this young woman steal the heart of this rakish man or will she be forced into a loveless marriage? Read to find out! I r
Gmc
Aug 29, 2013 Gmc rated it really liked it
Melinda
Mar 09, 2012 Melinda rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
There were four novellas in this anthology and I only read two. Mainly because I don't like regency or western romance stories. I read Christmas Bonus and A Night with Emily. Both stories were fun and random. In Christmas Bonus the boss decides to seduce her employee but she knew him before she ended up being his boss. For some reason I like when the hero and the heroine want the same thing but their interpretations of the others actions is just wrong. I find that so true to life. And then in a ...more
Some of the stories were okay, some very good. I am sure there are better anthologies out there (and worse). I really enjoyed the the first story by Eileen Wilks. An author that was new to me. Set in the Regency era, this was my favorite of all four. The second by Sherrily Kenyon, Santa Wears Spurs, a western was okay but cowboy romances have never been my favorite. The third story, by Lori Foster, Christmas Bonus, was a quick contemporary romance & well written. Lori Foster always writes ...more
Fangirl Musings
Nov 30, 2014 Fangirl Musings rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone! Sherri's an excellent author - read it!
Recommended to Fangirl by: Auto buy author
Yet another anthology I purchased solely because Sherrilyn Kenyon (MacGregor) wrote a story for the publication. As with other such books, I've not read the subsequent stories outside of Sherri's, and have rated the book solely on such story.

Overall, another sweet story! I adore how Sherri is capable of writing shorts that wrap up characters and plots in a way no other author is capable of doing! I loved Catherine and O'Connell, and reading about their second chance at love story was smile worth
Julie H.
3 stars
Santa Wears Spurs by Kinley MacGregor-In an attempt to fix a his brother's wrongdoing, Michael and Catherine have an unexpected second chance to be together again. Set in the Old West, this was alright.

4 stars
Christmas Bonus by Lori Foster-Eric and Maggie have always liked the other but the opportunity to act was never right. Now that Maggie is Eric's boss, which one will give in? This is a sexy, fun holiday read. Foster's lighthearted humor always makes me smile!

A Night with E
Beth
Nov 22, 2012 Beth rated it really liked it
This was a good book. It has 4 stories, from different authors, all less then 100 pages each. Even though they were all quick reads they did not leave you still wondering about anything. Some of the sex scenes were yummy hot!The stories themselves were new and refreshing not just the same ole thing.
Caitlin
Apr 29, 2014 Caitlin rated it liked it
Santa Wears Spurs by Kinley MacGregor was republished in Dark Bites Anthology with Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter short stories. I read it than. It was a cute story about an outlaw returning to his wife on Christmas Eve, who is very mad at him.
Dawn ♥ romance
Oct 12, 2011 Dawn ♥ romance rated it liked it
Shelves: christmas
I only liked Lori Fosters steamy story of two co-workers planning a Christmas party and discovering a love worth celebrating. The others were mostly negative ... Regency story was reasons they shouldn't, Old West story was a rehash of problems and heroine in former lovers story was such a doormat.
Robin
Dec 18, 2013 Robin rated it liked it
Shelves: historical-rom
The stories in this anthology are varied in time period and enjoyable in a light way. I read it because of the Kinley MacGregor/Sherrilyn Kenyon story, which I liked, but if I knew what the reading experience would be I would not have bothered.
Rebecca (everyday reader)
Apr 23, 2012 Rebecca (everyday reader) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christmas, erotica
I really enjoyed the racy romances and the Christmas presents that the characters found in each other. The season and spirit of Christmas is a great backdrop of these blood-pumping stories. Great read!!
Amanda
Feb 10, 2014 Amanda rated it liked it
This was a cute collection of stories. I think they were good beach reads but very predictable plot lines.
Dena
Dec 03, 2012 Dena rated it really liked it
Enjoyable short story--I really like the loved you for years theme and I loved this H. Wish this had been a full length book. 3.75 stars
Sherily
Dec 19, 2014 Sherily rated it really liked it
Great short stories. Wish they were longer. Love Sherrilyn Kenyon's stories best. Great Christmas stories.
Amy
Dec 28, 2012 Amy rated it it was amazing
All the stories in this book was aweosme. The four authors they picked was great and the stories we're very interesting
Mskychick

A Night with Emily by Dee Holmes
Lauren
Mar 10, 2016 Lauren marked it as to-read
Shelves: own, anthology
OVERALL:

The Christmas Bonus by Lori Foster

A Night with Emily by Dee Holmes

Santa Wears Spurs by Kinley MacGregor

The Proper Lover by Eileen Wilks
Anna
Nov 20, 2012 Anna rated it liked it
Pretty good. I always enjoy holiday anthologies around this time of year. This one was two contemporaries, one western historical, and one Regency. The Regency story was my favorite.
Valerie
Oct 07, 2013 Valerie rated it really liked it
I love anything that Lori Foster writes, and especially this short story about love between friends. Maggie and Eric's story is sweet, funny, and hot! It was a wonderful story!
Lindy
Dec 16, 2011 Lindy rated it really liked it
3 1/2 stars. This was hit & miss for me. I enjoyed Lori Foster's story the most, and Dee Holmes's story was pretty good. I didn't really care for the others so much.
Kristy Dean
Kristy Dean rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2013
Sherry
Sherry rated it liked it
May 13, 2010
Mary
Mary rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2013
  • Naughty or Nice?
  • Red Hot Santa
  • Bayou Bad Boys
  • Hot Chocolate (included: Winston Brothers, #1)
  • The Naughty List
  • Beach Blanket Bad Boys
  • Jingle All The Way
  • A Stockingful of Joy
  • Christmas Getaway
  • Bad Boys Next Exit (Men of Rogues Hollow, #2)
  • Bad Boys with Red Roses
  • Holiday Hideout
  • Viva Las Bad Boys!
  • Bad Boys With Expensive Toys
  • Unwrapped
  • A NASCAR Holiday: Ladies, Start Your Engines...\'Tis the Silly Season\Unbreakable
  • Mistletoe & Magic
  • Santa, Baby

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...

“Money. Both cure and cause of so many evils, isn't it?” 0 likes
“He rose and walked to the windows. The moon reflected the pristine whiteness blowing into shadowy silvery mounds beneath the stars. It spread out before him, all pure and flowing and sterling. There'd always been a gentle peace and welcome solitude on a wintry night in this house. A place of memories and innocent times; a place for new plans.” 0 likes