Start by marking “Unwrapped” as Want to Read:
Unwrapped

Unwrapped

He s going to give her the Christmas gift of her dreams in triplicate.

When Justin Garrett accidentally views Amy Parker s private online journal, he sees the cold corporate exec in a brand new light. It seems the icy, unapproachable Amy has fantasies. Fantasies that both appall and intrigue her.

No one knows the real Amy Parker, and she s satisfied to keep it that way. A wo
Published December 4th 2007 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Unwrapped, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unwrapped

Barb
Aug 31, 2014 Barb rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
He's going to give her the Christmas gift of her dreams...in triplicate.
When Justin Garrett accidentally views Amy Parker's private online journal, he sees the cold corporate exec in a brand new light. It seems the icy, unapproachable Amy has fantasies. Fantasies that both appall and intrigue her.
No one knows the real Amy Parker, and she's satisfied to keep it that way. A woman with kinky tastes wouldn't cut it in the straight-laced law firm where she's fought her way to partnership. And she cer
Janna
Nov 27, 2009 Janna rated it liked it
Shelves: menage, m-f
3.5 stars.
This novella by Jaci Burton is part of the bundle Holiday Seduction (the other story is by Lauren Dane, I haven't read that because I only bought Unwrapped). Unwrapped is a hot and fast read. Compared to reading a Blaze novel it seems lacking of background information about the characters but maybe that's because Blaze novels are so elaborate in that department. Unwrapped is about a lot of hot sex and a bit of loving as well. Colleagues Justin and Amy want each other for years now and
Elizabeth
Sep 25, 2011 Elizabeth rated it it was ok
Note to self - Even if the book's on sale and you like the author, start reading the description and/or reviews before purchasing. (The dangers of ebooks . . . too easy to buy!).
Bought it when I was on a download binge before a 3 week trip and right after reading a Jaci Burton I really liked. Disappointed that I spent the $ on it, but probably would not have purchased it if I took a second or two to research.

So the reasons for my disappointment - some self-inflicted, some the book's problems.
Katie(babs)
Sep 28, 2015 Katie(babs) rated it really liked it
Jaci Burton has blown my mind away with this sexy romance between a sexually repressed and uptight woman and that of two hunky men who want to show her that all work and no play makes for a very dull time. Amy soon finds out that when it comes to Mitch and Justin, she is overwhelmed and will have the best Christmas ever, whether she wants to or not. But she does take her “gift” and that is where you need to break out the fan! As I found myself reading, I became jealous of Amy because not only do ...more
Kanoko
Nov 23, 2014 Kanoko rated it liked it
Hot, fast, and sexy. Justin's a sweetie, and I loved how he indulged the uptight Amy while at the same time became possessive of her. Yum. Not a ménage ending, FYI.
Becky Wyrick
Jul 06, 2016 Becky Wyrick rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
Great Hot short story.
Michele
Jul 27, 2015 Michele rated it really liked it
A great story- even though it was short. A great escape for a couple of hours.
Christy
Apr 15, 2014 Christy rated it really liked it
A good quick read! :0)
Judith
Sep 21, 2010 Judith rated it really liked it
Another fantastic Jaci Burton story--younger man/older woman, and an especially up-tight one at that. Just a very good tale of what can happen when a career-minded woman, caught up in the tension of trying to prove her worth in a male-dominated profession, meets up with a man who sees beyond the brittle exterior to the passionate warmth below the surface. Loved Mitch as well -- a kind and generous man who was willing to give of himself to make her fantasy come true. Just a really great read!
Mary Catherine
Jul 01, 2011 Mary Catherine rated it liked it
While I didn't have a problem with the writing or even the plot, this novel was just "there" for me. I didn't find anything spectacular about the characters or the circumstances nor did I find anything wrong with them. Burton writes sexy scenes and while I will still continue to read her works - new and old - I found the first two books I read from her (The Perfect Play, Unraveled) more engaging and suited to my tastes.
Amy Johnson
Aug 17, 2016 Amy Johnson rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this hot erotic novellas from one of my favorite authors. People who are a fan of Jaci's writing will thoroughly enjoy this delicious treat. Definitely for 18+ audience due to the erotic content.
MountainKat
Well, that was fun! I like Jaci Burton's style, her work is hot with heart! This story fit that pattern well. It was short and too simple because of it, but I don't care it was still enjoyable.
Christine
May 20, 2013 Christine rated it really liked it
A fun, sexy, quick love story and includes a very well written and believable menage that still ends with the happily ever after that I love.
Yalda Catalán
Sep 21, 2012 Yalda Catalán rated it it was amazing
ok, so where's that man!?!?!?! Justin!!! where are you!?!?!?! hahahaa loved the book!! read it in about 3 hours xD
tonya.
Jun 03, 2011 tonya. rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, meh, 2011, fluffy
Ho-hum. I was kind of indifferent about this one. Cute and somewhat unique storyline, but not very exciting.
Deb
Aug 28, 2013 Deb rated it liked it
Shelves: e-books, library-book
A quick cute read for when I didn't want to start a new novel late at night.
Julz
Aug 22, 2013 Julz rated it really liked it
Hot quick read.
Good storyline I wish it was a little longer.
Chanel
Mar 21, 2013 Chanel rated it really liked it
The scene on the plane was erotic and got me hooked on this book.
Grace Esmaya
Apr 21, 2013 Grace Esmaya rated it it was amazing
It was so short, it made me crave for more. Lots of hot, kinky sex.
Tamara
May 21, 2011 Tamara rated it really liked it
a bit unrealistic story for me, but, lots of hot sex
Lisa Hutson
Aug 28, 2012 Lisa Hutson rated it really liked it
Short. Good short story. Very well written, of course.
Kristeena
Amazingly hot !
Beth Thomas
Dec 05, 2013 Beth Thomas rated it liked it
bernadette floyd
bernadette floyd marked it as to-read
Minas Issa
Minas Issa marked it as to-read
Sonya
Sonya marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2016
  • Tequila Truth (Black and White Collection, #2)
  • To Do List (Bettencourt Brothers, #1)
  • Take Me Again (Wild Oats, #2)
  • Wicked Garden
  • Between a Ridge and a Hard Place
  • Genetic Attraction (Genetic Attraction, #2)
  • Naughty and Nice: A Holiday Romance Collection
  • Watch Me
  • Half Hearts
  • Four Sworn (Lone Star Lovers, #3)
  • Falling, Freestyle (Xtreme Adventures, #1)
  • A Little Harmless Pleasure (Harmless, #2)
  • Naughty Little Secret
  • Personal Protection (Hauberk Protection, #2)
  • Damaged Cowboys
  • A Question of Trust (A Question Of ... #1)
  • Night's Promise (Club Strigoi, #3)
  • Taking the Cake (The Strip Series)
Jaci Burton is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling, award-winning author of over 70 books. She lives in Oklahoma and when she isn’t on deadline (which is often), she can usually be found wrestling with her uncooperative garden, wrangling her dogs, watching an unhealthy amount of television, or completely losing track of time reading a great book. She’s a total romantic and longs for the hap ...more
More about Jaci Burton...