Unwrapped

Unwrapped

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  591 ratings  ·  22 reviews
He's going to give her the Christmas gift of her dreams...in triplicate.

When Justin Garrett accidentally views Amy Parker's private online journal, he sees the cold corporate exec in a brand new light. It seems the icy, unapproachable Amy has fantasies. Fantasies that both appall and intrigue her.

Published December 4th 2007 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Unwrapped, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unwrapped

Barb
He's going to give her the Christmas gift of her dreams...in triplicate.
No one knows the real Amy Parker, and she's satisfied to keep it that way. A woman with kinky tastes wouldn't cut it in the straight-laced law firm where she's fought her way to partnership. And she cer...more
Lea
Meet Amy Parker and Justin Garrett, two brilliant, fiercely competitive legal eagles working their way to the top at the Los Angeles law firm where they are both employed. Amy is a junior partner and Justin’s superior. She has been employed longer at the firm than he and has worked extremely hard for 8 years toward earning a senior partnership. Justin is 5 years younger than Amy and “hit the ground running”, after being employed 3 years previously. He is rapidly making his way up the ladder at t...more
Janna
3.5 stars.
This novella by Jaci Burton is part of the bundle Holiday Seduction (the other story is by Lauren Dane, I haven't read that because I only bought Unwrapped). Unwrapped is a hot and fast read. Compared to reading a Blaze novel it seems lacking of background information about the characters but maybe that's because Blaze novels are so elaborate in that department. Unwrapped is about a lot of hot sex and a bit of loving as well. Colleagues Justin and Amy want each other for years now and...more
Elizabeth
Note to self - Even if the book's on sale and you like the author, start reading the description and/or reviews before purchasing. (The dangers of ebooks . . . too easy to buy!).
Bought it when I was on a download binge before a 3 week trip and right after reading a Jaci Burton I really liked. Disappointed that I spent the $ on it, but probably would not have purchased it if I took a second or two to research.

So the reasons for my disappointment - some self-inflicted, some the book's problems....more
Katie(babs)
The weekend before Christmas, lawyer Amy Parker and her colleague, Justin Garrett, are traveling to Hawaii to visit one of their clients, Mitch Magruder. Mitch has decided to take his sporting goods company national, and she and Justin need to finalize all the paperwork before the year is out. Amy believes, if everything goes smoothly, this could be her ticket to become a senior partner at the law firm. But the only thing holding her back is Justin. Justin is a hot shot, and her employers welcom...more
Christy
A good quick read! :0)
Judith
Another fantastic Jaci Burton story--younger man/older woman, and an especially up-tight one at that. Just a very good tale of what can happen when a career-minded woman, caught up in the tension of trying to prove her worth in a male-dominated profession, meets up with a man who sees beyond the brittle exterior to the passionate warmth below the surface. Loved Mitch as well -- a kind and generous man who was willing to give of himself to make her fantasy come true. Just a really great read!
Mary Catherine
While I didn't have a problem with the writing or even the plot, this novel was just "there" for me. I didn't find anything spectacular about the characters or the circumstances nor did I find anything wrong with them. Burton writes sexy scenes and while I will still continue to read her works - new and old - I found the first two books I read from her (The Perfect Play, Unraveled) more engaging and suited to my tastes.
MountainKat
Well, that was fun! I like Jaci Burton's style, her work is hot with heart! This story fit that pattern well. It was short and too simple because of it, but I don't care it was still enjoyable.
Christine
A fun, sexy, quick love story and includes a very well written and believable menage that still ends with the happily ever after that I love.
Yalda Catalán
ok, so where's that man!?!?!?! Justin!!! where are you!?!?!?! hahahaa loved the book!! read it in about 3 hours xD
tonya.
Ho-hum. I was kind of indifferent about this one. Cute and somewhat unique storyline, but not very exciting.
Deb Cutler
A quick cute read for when I didn't want to start a new novel late at night.
Julz
Hot quick read.
Good storyline I wish it was a little longer.
Chanel
The scene on the plane was erotic and got me hooked on this book.
Grace Esmaya
It was so short, it made me crave for more. Lots of hot, kinky sex.
Tamara
a bit unrealistic story for me, but, lots of hot sex
Lisa Hutson
Short. Good short story. Very well written, of course.
Kristeena
Wish it was longer.
Jennifer Hill
easy read. hot sex...
Nikki
Amazingly hot !
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Liz Beth
Liz Beth marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Tammy
Tammy added it
Aug 26, 2014
  • To Do List (Bettencourt Brothers, #1)
  • Tequila Truth (Black and White Collection, #2)
  • Watch Me
  • Take Me Again (Wild Oats, #2)
  • Wicked Garden
  • Undenied (Unspoken, #3)
  • Between a Ridge and a Hard Place
  • A Question of Trust (A Question Of ... #1)
  • Falling, Freestyle (Xtreme Adventures, #1)
  • Half Hearts
  • Rough Stock
  • Seducing Allie
Jaci Burton is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling, award-winning author of over 50 books. She lives in Oklahoma and when she isn’t on deadline (which is often), she can usually be found wrestling with her uncooperative garden, wrangling her dogs, watching an unhealthy amount of television, or completely losing track of time reading a great book. She’s a total romantic and longs for the hap...more
More about Jaci Burton...
The Perfect Play (Play by Play, #1) Changing the Game (Play by Play, #2) Taking a Shot (Play by Play, #3) Playing to Win (Play by Play, #4) Thrown by a Curve (Play by Play, #5)