Start by marking “Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants” as Want to Read:
Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #4)

4.02  ·  Rating Details ·  20,396 Ratings  ·  415 Reviews
Dancing in My Nuddy Pants continues the tale of fun-loving, cheeky teenager Georgia Nicolson and friends. Taking up her diary from the day after Knocked Out by My Nunga Nungas, Georgia reveals one laugh-out-loud situation after another. With Robbie the Sex God, little sister Libby, Dave the Laugh, and Georgia's cat Angus and his sex kitten, Naomi, the fourth installment of ...more
Audio, 3 pages
Published March 1st 2003 by Recorded Books (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Ally
Aug 21, 2013 Ally rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What Type of ‘Horn’ Do You Have?

Listen up chums and pals! Here is a test to determine what type of Horn you have. If you don't understand what I am saying, then you are le stupid and must read these books as soon as possible. Leave your results in the comments section!

1. You have a boyfriend who you have been seeing for a while now. Things are getting more serious. One night you go to the bar and see a cute guy. You think:
a. I’d like to snog him to within an inch of my life
b. He’s cute, I do f
Ellis
Disclaimer: the following conversation was translated from Dutch by TVoR as a courtesy to the internet.

So the other day I was having dinner with my family and, naturally, this conversation happened:

Brother: We should beat X.

(X is my father. We call him by his first name but he's very paranoid about the internet finding out all about him. Therefore, he's named X, as only the most secret of identities deserve to be called.)

The Voice of Reason: Sure.

Brother: 'Till he dies.

Sister: Yes. Then I can p
Tatiana
Jan 10, 2017 Tatiana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya, chick-lit, 2010, favorites, 2017
As always, a great pick-me up during a hormonally challenging week.

Friday, January 21st
(in Paris)

9:00 pm

Gorgey Henri has let the ace gang be in the same room together! How fab is he? Usually we get split in class, but the six of us are back together again. Yes!!! Les girls have arrived. It's a really groovy room as well. I have a bed by the window. I lay down on it and said, "Aaahhh, this is the sort of life I will be leading from now on."

Rosie said, "What? Sharing a room with five other women?
Gina
Jul 11, 2016 Gina rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars as always!

Good grief, Georgia is such a bad friend tbh. SO inconsiderate and selfish actually, but she is so funny I find myself laughing out loud multiple times by things she says.
So eventhough she annoys me, she also amuses me.

This series reaaaally is an easy-to-read, fast paced series. It's perfect for when you don't know what to read and just want something quick and light.

Marija
Jun 14, 2011 Marija rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ooh hoo! I think this book is my favorite in the series. The imagery is absolutely wonderful. M’sieur Call Me Henri, the French student teacher. Libby’s “fwend” Mr. Cheese—“a bit of old Edam in a hat.” I wonder if Terry Pratchett borrowed from the idea when he created Horace, the Lancre Blue cheese, thief and troublemaker that sports the Nac Mac Feegle clan tartan skirt. ;) The image of Angus driving the Prat Poodles crazy on the fence, “raising his paw slightly higher and higher” then “tapp[ing ...more
Tsippie Revier
Oct 08, 2016 Tsippie Revier rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Even though I skipped from the first book to the fourth I had no trouble following the story (that's the beauty of these funny and light books) and of coarse I enjoyed it very much.
Anna
Sofia
Aug 14, 2015 Sofia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I rate almost every book in Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series 3 stars but, believe me, those are 3 good stars. I freaking love this series.
Kimberly
These books are so much fun!
sam
4 Stars!

“I can't believe the poo-osity of my life!”

I cannot help but laugh even more and more with each book I read of this series. For real, I did laugh more in this book than the last one and so on. But, even though it was funny, I don't quite love the books. They make me laugh, but it has so many ploy twists that sometimes confused me.

This time around, Georgia is having much doubts and I kind of did not like all
Shumway
De lo poco que recuerdo de este libro es que me exigí el terminar de leerlo por el sentimiento de culpa que me da dejar libros a medias. Lo leí por leer, no fue para disfrutar, así que sí, resultó MUUUY tedioso.

Es completamente seguro que Georgia Nicolson está en mi lista de personajes más irritantes leídos alguna vez. Al inicio de la serie me hizo un poco de gracia, pero a medida que avanzaba ya me estaba empezando a dar jaqueca el tanto hablar de estupideces y tonterías. Termino con esta cuart
Jory (The Year of Stine)
Don't get me wrong, I love these books, but it seems like the same things happen to Georgia over and over again. She's still dating the Sex God, but then Dave the Laugh comes along and snogs her and shes as confused as ever. And this seems to be happening like, once every month. And then Dave starts dating Georgia's friend Ellen, and she starts getting all jealous. FOR GOD SAKES WOMAN, IF YOU WANT TO BE WITH DAVE, JUST DUMP THE SEX GOD ALREADY.

I'm most definitely glad that Robbie (the Sex God,
Kat
Another laugh-out-loud book from the Georgia Nicolson series by Louise Rennison, Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants! follows Georgia as she balances being the girlfriend of a pop-star sex god and maintaining a purely platonic relationship with Dave the Laugh, who's now dating her friend Ellen. In this book, Georgia and her friends take a class trip to Paris with gorgeous teacher Henri. Georgia hopes that her parents allowing her to take this trip means they will let her to go America (aka "hamburger-a-go ...more
Delaney Bella
Jan 12, 2012 Delaney Bella rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Anna
Hilariously funny in Georgia Nicolson style but I was hoping there'd be more snogging with Dave! Oh well... I'm anxiously awaiting Book 5!

In all seriousness, though, I think Louise Rennison did something special by creating this character. Georgia is so easy to relate to. I find her to be so likable even though she's obviously flawed and self-centered sometimes. I think the relationships between her and her friends are very realistic and I could identify with how she was feeling about the Robbie
Tatiana
May 28, 2012 Tatiana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
Georgia is at it again, using her absurd charm and wisdomosity to navigate a class trip to Paris, sticky-out elbows, and the splendid but troubled waters of being the girlfriend of a Sex God in Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants. I distinctly remember this volume for the uninhibited, nuddy-pants display by Georgia at the end, and it was just as good the second time around.

As usual, I found myself laughing out loud at many of our funny little heroine’s antics and high jinks (but Libby doesn’t get nearly
Kiera Beddes
Genre:relationships, boys, defying authority, etc
Summary:"even further confessions of Georgia Nicolson" The main crux of this entry in the Georgia Nicolson diaries is she is torn between Robbie the Sex God or Dave the Laugh. And at the end, Robbie goes off to New Zealand, so I am guessing she ends up with Dave, HOWEVER, there are like, 5 more books, so I am guessing that a lot more happens between now and then. My question: what are these guys seeing in her?
Response: Truth be told, I am rooting
Christina
Georgia outdid herself once again! I felt like a loon on loon tablets reading Dancing in my Nuddy Pants.

On her quest to achieving wisdomosity and maturiosity, Georgia has strayed off the path to become a promiscuous hooligan blowing the cosmic horn! You really have to read the book to get all the tres amusant words!

Georgia's adventure to Paree is vair vair funny and the love triangle of Georgia, Robbie the Sex God and Dave the Laugh comes to a satisfying conclusion (for now). Dave the Laugh du
Hilary
Humorosity!!! Another funny addition to the Georgia Nicholson series. This installment was more interesting than book 3 because more things happened. There was a trip to Paris, Christmas, a break up, boyfriends leaving the country... It was just as funny as the others as well. This book provides little, if any back story, so it is really important to read them in order. There are tons of little "inside" jokes that just will not be funny at all if you haven't read the other books. I am really enj ...more
Heather
Heather Stewart
Humor
Fourth in the series and written from the perspective of an English teenage girl, the language alone makes you chuckle. It is written in the format of a diary and talks about Georgia’s adventures in an all girl school and her boyfriend, the Sex God. She dreams of going on tour with him and his band to America. I was expecting this book to be laugh out loud funny but it wasn’t all that humorous. I didn’t think it had much of a plot to it but that may be a welcome concept for s
Maggie
Apr 15, 2011 Maggie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
As was the case with the first book in the series, this one was funny and ridiculous (but on purpose). Georgia has some hilarious observations, but I can't look past the fact that she is rather annoying and even stupid at times. I hate how she loses every sane thought in her head every time she is around her boyfriend. It's kind of sad, really. I realize that she's a teenager with raging hormones, but there are a lot of smart teens out there. She's not very relatable. I also hate the way she con ...more
Sophia
Apr 20, 2009 Sophia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
who doesn't like funny book? Well if you hate books that seem exaggerated then i don't think you should read this book. Because i don't like how some people just say" only this book is sooo boring, doesn't read worthless, or something like when will this girl ever stoop" I think i learned a lot from this funny character Georgia. This time she is dealing with her ex boyfriend Dave and her current boyfriend Robbie. Haha it's funny when she gives weird names to things and people.
Paris
Oct 12, 2009 Paris rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
as you can tell i am addicted to these books i read the third one in one day and now i am on the fourth one called dancing in my nuddy pants. i know the titles are really weird but the books are amazing. If you like funny books and books in a poem format then you should read her books. in this book she is still dating the sex god. she goes to paris and her boyfriend goes on tour for his band. Will they grow apart or grow closer together?

Read and find out
AJ
Feb 07, 2010 AJ rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Couldn't get my mom to drive out to the library so i could pick up the third book, so I just went ahead and read this book instead. Yeah, Robbie is a lot more interesting in the movie. Nothing real great in this one. I got very sad and unhappy.
Zoë
May 03, 2014 Zoë rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not my favorite one so far, but it wasn't bad! I didn't feel like that much happened in this book but it was obviously an entertaining read and I will read the rest of the series for a nice laugh.
Melissa
Nov 21, 2010 Melissa rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Seems like these books are so slow forever until the last 30 pages then it picks up making you want to read the next one.
Bonnie Robinson
Jan 01, 2015 Bonnie Robinson rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I forced myself to read almost a quarter of the book before I gave up. This just isn't my cup of tea!
Maeve (Otherwordlybooks)
Makes me nostalgic about school.... until I remember I hated school and I was never very good at maths. Otherwise best series ever!
Romi (likes books)
My comment, upon finishing this was, "Georgia is annoying. Not as annoying as Dave the sodding Laugh though." This sums things up nicely.
Chelsea B.
Jul 18, 2015 Chelsea B. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Full of hilarity, as always!
  • Real Live Boyfriends: Yes. Boyfriends, Plural. If My Life Weren't Complicated, I Wouldn't Be Ruby Oliver (Ruby Oliver, #4)
  • Girl, Going on 17: Pants on Fire (Jess Jordan, #3)
  • Footfree & Fancyloose (Bass Ackwards and Belly Up, #2)
  • Mates, Dates, and Sole Survivors (Mates, Dates, #5)
  • Duelling Princes
  • The Murder of Bindy Mackenzie (Ashbury/Brookfield, #3)
  • Dates, Double Dates and Big, Big Trouble (Ally's World, #2)
  • Life, Love, and the Pursuit of Hotties (Emily, #5)
  • Second Helpings (Jessica Darling, #2)
  • The Life of Riley (Rachel Riley, #2)
  • My Desperate Love Diary (Diaries of Kelly Ann, #1)
Louise Rennison was the bestselling award-winning author of the phenomenally successful ‘Confessions of Georgia Nicolson’ series, translated into over 34 languages and to the stage and big screen as ‘Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging’. She has won the Nestle Smarties Book Prize, the Michael L. Printz Honor Book and the Roald Dahl Funny prize for ‘Withering Tights’. Louise sadly died on the Februa ...more
More about Louise Rennison...

Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (10 books)
  • Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1)
  • On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #2)
  • Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #3)
  • Away Laughing on a Fast Camel (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #5)
  • Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #6)
  • Startled by His Furry Shorts (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #7)
  • Love Is a Many Trousered Thing (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #8)
  • Stop in the Name of Pants! (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #9)
  • Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #10)

“Everyone is so obsessed with themselves nowadays that they have no time for me.” 323 likes
“He who laughs last laughs the laughiest.” 199 likes