Start by marking “Dilbert : A Treasury of Sunday Strips” as Want to Read:
Dilbert : A Treasury of Sunday Strips

Dilbert : A Treasury of Sunday Strips (Dilbert #16)

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  201 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Everyone who's in business, works for a business, or even just gives others the business is amazed: Scott Adams never lacks for yet another way to lampoon the corporate world. It's not that Adams is anti-business. He's more anti-bad boss than anything. But poor management practices, the effects of bad decisions, and what it all means for the average worker add up to more c ...more
Published August 1st 2000 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Dilbert , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dilbert

Jesse Whitehead
I have an interesting relationship with Dilbert comic strips. They’ve been around basically forever and are virtually unchanged from the day Scott Adams drew the very first one. What’s changed over time is myself. When I first read Dilbert I was in High School and I don’t think that I was the target audience for the comic. I didn’t get most of the jokes and when I thought it was funny it was only because of the ridiculous situations the characters were in.

A couple years ago I got a job working i
Kari Warnke
Dilbert

I chose this reading because Dilbert is one of my favorite comics and It is a great book for kids. I really like how every comic strip is different.
Bryan
Jul 03, 2010 Bryan added it
Dilbert - A Treasury of Sunday Strips: Version 00 by S.Adams: #16 of a series of Dilbert Books; this 224 page paperback book contains all the Sunday comics strips from 1995 to 1999. All the comics in this book are in color. If you want all the Dilbert Sunday comics in one book, this is it. Nice compilation.
PP
Awesome "unwind material". Practically each strip reminds you of something that actually happened at work either directly involving you or something that you observed! The characters, their hair-dos - or lack thereof - are hilarious. Dogbert, you're amazing!
Raed
And my favorite ones are found on the following pages:

15 ,24,31,32,34,41,42,43,44,48,50,58,61,64,65,67,88,95,140,141,142, 155,171, 183,211,214.

and it goes without saying my favorite character is : DOGBERT.
Duane
A nice collection of the larger Sunday strips that have made up Dilbert's world. For any fan of Dilbert, this is a great read.
Kyrie
I don't know anyone who doesn't think Scott Adams has snuck into their office and written down what happens there.
Imran
It's great how the author makes strips that relate so well to the work environment.
Jeff
Still can't get over the one with the big dumb guy. Or the three-legged stool.
Cindy
You only have to work a few days to understand why Dilbert is funny.
Jon
So my workplace and depressingly true.
Glad I am not alone
TJ Shelby
It's Dilbert, what could I possible say here?
Alice
Alice marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
hudahar
hudahar marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Émilie Deschamps
Émilie Deschamps marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Nancy
Nancy added it
Jul 14, 2015
Ebby
Ebby marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Sree Ganesh
Sree Ganesh marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
  • User Friendly
  • Da Brudderhood of Zeeba Zeeba Eata: A Pearls Before Swine Collection
  • Jam-Packed FoxTrot: A FoxTrot Treasury
  • Say Cheesy: A Get Fuzzy Collection
  • A Baby Blues Treasury: The Super-Absorbent, Biodegradable, Family-Size Baby Blues
  • Keep the Home Fries Burning (For Better or For Worse, #6)
  • The Art of Urban Cycling: Lessons from the Street
  • Distributed Operating Systems
  • Upgrading and Repairing PCs

Adams was born in Windham, New York in 1957 and received his Bachelor's degree in Economics from Hartwick College in 1979.

He also studied economics and management for his 1986 MBA from the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley.

In recent years, Ada
More about Scott Adams...

Dilbert (1 - 10 of 42 books)
  • Always Postpone Meetings with Time-Wasting Morons
  • Build a Better Life by Stealing Office Supplies : Dogbert's Big Book of Business
  • Dogbert's Clues for the Clueless
  • Shave the Whales
  • Bring Me the Head of Willy the Mailboy!
  • It's Obvious You Won't Survive by Your Wits Alone
  • Still Pumped from Using the Mouse
  • Fugitive from the Cubicle Police
  • Casual Day Has Gone Too Far
  • Seven Years of Highly Defective People : Scott Adams' Guided Tour of the Evolution of Dilbert
The Dilbert Principle : A Cubicle's-Eye View of Bosses, Meetings, Management Fads & Other Workplace Afflictions Fugitive from the Cubicle Police God's Debris : A Thought Experiment How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big : Kind of the Story of My Life Always Postpone Meetings with Time-Wasting Morons