Start by marking “TeamWork: Setting the Standard for Collaborative Teaching, Grades 5-9” as Want to Read:
TeamWork: Setting the Standard for Collaborative Teaching, Grades 5-9

TeamWork: Setting the Standard for Collaborative Teaching, Grades 5-9

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
In 2006 three middle school teachers from Louisiana became the first team to win the national "Teacher of the Year" prize at the annual Disney Teacher Awards. Now, through their new book, Monique Wild, Amanda Mayeaux, and Kathryn Edmonds are ready to share their successful approach with others.

TeamWork: Setting the Standard for Collaborative Teaching, Grades 5–9 is full of
Published March 13th 2008 by Stenhouse Publishers

To ask other readers questions about TeamWork, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about TeamWork

Carmen
Practical advice from three dynamic and creative minds. Reading this book inspires me to be a better reflector and to keep on believing in my mission and my students. Lots of fantastic ideas to be had here, from complex units to simple shifts in instruction. One super easy idea I will begin on Monday is to post on the board book titles I am reading as a quick way to remind the kids that I am a lifelong learner. Well done, ladies!
Jen Munnerlyn
Apr 23, 2009 Jen Munnerlyn marked it as to-read
This book was reviewed on the Stenhouse blog. I'm interested in both for myself in managing the work/life balance as well as for the teachers I work with. I'm hoping the Grades 5-9 isn't going to be out of my reach as an elementary teacher.
Eve
Eve marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
May 08, 2013
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2010