Start by marking “Ranma 1/2, Volume 23” as Want to Read:
Ranma 1/2, Volume 23

Ranma 1/2, Volume 23 (Ranma ½ #25)

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  607 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Series Description: From the best-selling manga author of Inu-Yasha, Ranma features a martial artist with a curse: When he gets doused with cold water, he turns into a voluptuous girl! And his friends -- and enemies -- turn into various cute animals! Ranma 1/2, a heady blend of action, adventure, and romantic comedy, is the longest-running manga in the United States. In th ...more
Published August 27th 2003 by Viz Media

To ask other readers questions about Ranma 1/2, Volume 23, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ranma 1/2, Volume 23

龍帝
Hilarious, pervert, awesome ! Excellent volume.
*Queen Diva*
Well, I wasn't too impressed with this volume. The conclusion with Herb was alright, but the main storyline with the cutesie teacher that became an Amazonian kick ass babe... meh. It really wasn't that funny of a storyline. I wasn't that into it.

However, I started reading the next volume before I wrote this and the storyline that started at the end of this volume really has me hooked! So that's good!!

The end is getting near (yet its still so far)! I can't wait to finish this series so I can read
La Revistería Comics
En este tomo finalmente se resuelve la pospuestísima saga de Herb y sus secuaces, Lime y Mint, en busca de la mítica Kaisuifuu. Este libro es una continuación directa del Ranma ½ #36 (Ranma 1/2, Tomo 24 japonés), que a su vez continuaba el Ranma ½ #35 (Ranma 1/2, Tomo 23 japonés), también publicado como Ranma ½ Más allá de la tv #1, único tomo en terminar llevando tal subtítulo.
Caroline
Ranma 1/2 if one of my all-time favorite manga series. There are times when the action gets a bit repetitive, but the insanity of the different schools of Anything Goes Martial Arts makes this one of the more entertaining shonen manga series around. It's a good mix of comedy, romance and action that just works well for me.
Céline :)
Each volume makes me laugh :)
Federiken Masters
Grandes misterios de Goodreads: ¿Por qué figuraba como no marcado este tomo cuando estoy bastante seguro de haberlo readeado hace varios años? Respuesta: algo me dice que tiene que ver con Librarians que se mandan cagadas. La próxima espero dedicarle la reseña del libro al libro en sí... ¬¬
Jucchan
They say you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. But I did - And I was right ;) This series is amazing! You get genderbender, fantasy, action, romance and slapstick-humor along with intense serious moments, what more can you want?
Matt
More wacky gender / martial arts hijinks, this time with a focus on girl- and womanhood.
Diego
Diego added it
Feb 21, 2015
Evie
Evie marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Cachal
Cachal added it
Feb 15, 2015
  • Love Hina, Vol. 02
  • Angelic Layer, Vol. 05 (Angelic Layer, #5)
  • Ceres, Celestial Legend: Chidori (Ceres, Celestial Legend #4)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 24 (Rurouni Kenshin, #24)
  • Yu Yu Hakusho, Volume 7: Knife-Edge Death Match (Yu Yu Hakusho, #7)
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

Ranma ½ (1 - 10 of 38 books)
  • Ranma 1/2, Tome 1:  La source maléfique
  • Ranma 1/2, Band 07: Die Schande
  • Ranma 1/2, Band 08: Romeo und Julia
  • Ranma 1/2 Vol. 9
  • Ranma 1/2 Vol. 10
InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1) Ranma ½, Vol. 1 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #1) InuYasha Ani-Manga, Vol. 1 (Inuyasha Ani-Manga, #1) InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2) InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)