Start by marking “Ranma 1/2, Vol. 23 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #23)” as Want to Read:
Ranma 1/2, Vol. 23 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #23)

Ranma 1/2, Vol. 23 (Ranma ½ (Ranma ½ #25)

Series Description: From the best-selling manga author of Inu-Yasha, Ranma features a martial artist with a curse: When he gets doused with cold water, he turns into a voluptuous girl! And his friends -- and enemies -- turn into various cute animals! Ranma 1/2, a heady blend of action, adventure, and romantic comedy, is the longest-running manga in the United States. In th ...more
Paperback, Action Edition, 192 pages
Published August 27th 2003 by Viz Media (first published 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Ranma 1/2, Vol. 23 (Ranma ½, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ranma 1/2, Vol. 23 (Ranma ½

Sarah Crawford
Jan 15, 2016 Sarah Crawford rated it really liked it
Part 1: A Man Again!: The battle between Herb and Ranma continues. Ranma gets changed back into a man.

Part 2: Welcome Home, Ranma!: Ranma defeats Herb but Ranma saves Herb's life when the mountain starts to collapse.

Part 3: The Ultimate Teacher!: Hinako is the new teacher. She's at times a young girl and then can absorb energy from the boys and turn into a woman. Hinako takes on Happosai and defeats him.

Part 4: The Eight Mysterious Treasures: Kodachi, Ukyo and Shampoo think Ranma has feelings f
Miss Ryoko
Oct 05, 2012 Miss Ryoko rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, library-book
Well, I wasn't too impressed with this volume. The conclusion with Herb was alright, but the main storyline with the cutesie teacher that became an Amazonian kick ass babe... meh. It really wasn't that funny of a storyline. I wasn't that into it.

However, I started reading the next volume before I wrote this and the storyline that started at the end of this volume really has me hooked! So that's good!!

The end is getting near (yet its still so far)! I can't wait to finish this series so I can read
La Revistería Comics
Mar 25, 2014 La Revistería Comics rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humor, manga, ed-arg
En este tomo finalmente se resuelve la pospuestísima saga de Herb y sus secuaces, Lime y Mint, en busca de la mítica Kaisuifuu. Este libro es una continuación directa del Ranma #36 (Ranma 1/2, Tomo 24 japonés), que a su vez continuaba el Ranma #35 (Ranma 1/2, Tomo 23 japonés), también publicado como Ranma Más allá de la tv #1, único tomo en terminar llevando tal subtítulo. ...more
Jucchan
Apr 22, 2011 Jucchan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
They say you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. But I did - And I was right ;) This series is amazing! You get genderbender, fantasy, action, romance and slapstick-humor along with intense serious moments, what more can you want?
Feather Mista
Grandes misterios de Goodreads: ¿Por qué figuraba como no marcado este tomo cuando estoy bastante seguro de haberlo readeado hace varios años? Respuesta: algo me dice que tiene que ver con Librarians que se mandan cagadas. La próxima espero dedicarle la reseña del libro al libro en sí... ¬¬
Jessi
Dec 19, 2015 Jessi rated it it was amazing
Every now and again I've got to re-read Ranma 1/2. Rumiko Takahashi is a great story teller. This is one of the funniest manga I have ever read.
Mike McDevitt
Mike McDevitt rated it really liked it
Nov 14, 2013
Madeleine Davies
Madeleine Davies rated it really liked it
Mar 10, 2012
Marion
Marion rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2014
Emily
Emily rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2011
Dause DuVall
Dause DuVall rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2014
My_comic
My_comic rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2011
GREAT
GREAT rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2010
booksandreading
booksandreading rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2014
Candice Snow
Candice Snow rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2016
Salsabilla
Salsabilla rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2014
Isabela
Isabela rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2012
Rachel
Rachel rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2013
Laura rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2016
William Butte
William Butte rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2014
Lila
Lila rated it really liked it
May 03, 2014
Srdjan Solkotovic
Srdjan Solkotovic rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2015
Macy
Macy rated it liked it
Jul 20, 2012
Duo Maxwell
Duo Maxwell rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2015
Arielle
Arielle rated it really liked it
Sep 07, 2012
Ashley Carroll
Ashley Carroll rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2011
AGamarra
AGamarra rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2015
Krista
Krista rated it liked it
May 23, 2012
Jennifer rated it liked it
Sep 01, 2012
Jesslynman Pei sze
Jesslynman Pei sze rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2012
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 5: To Blossom
  • Love Hina, Vol. 02
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 7: Castaway
  • Angelic Layer, Vol. 5 (Angelic Layer, #5)
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 12
  • Yu Yu Hakusho, Volume 7: Knife-Edge Death Match (Yu Yu Hakusho, #7)
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion, Vol. 4
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

Ranma ½ (1 - 10 of 38 books)
  • Ranma 1/2, Tome 1:  La source maléfique