Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Resolution: 101 Heartwarming, Healthful, and Humorous Resolutions . . . and how they turned out! (Chicken Soup for the Soul)” as Want to Read:

Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Resolution gives you 101 great stories with practical ideas for today's times - for your mind, your body, and your wallet Everyone makes resolutions - for New Year's, for big birthdays, for new school years. In fact, most of us are so good at resolutions that we make the same ones year after year. They can be life-changing or really quite ...more
Published December 21st 2010 by Chicken Soup for the Soul (first published December 23rd 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Soul

kylajaclyn
Aug 05, 2013 kylajaclyn rated it it was ok
2 1/2 stars.

Where are all the stories from younger people, people my age, in their mid-twenties? While TV and books would have you believe that my generation is more fucked up than ever, the conversations I've had with my incredibly wise fiance lead me to believe otherwise.

All the old cliches and tropes can be found here. It was entertaining enough to be able to get through the book, but there is nothing lasting or of true value. And where on earth are the stories about gay relationships or peop
Lindsay
Apr 08, 2016 Lindsay rated it really liked it
Shelves: nonfiction
Like most Chicken Soup for the Soul books, some of the stories are touching and inspirational whereas others might mean something to the author, but were just dull and pointless to me. A good read that does make you think of bettering your life.
Tala Marikit
Feb 25, 2015 Tala Marikit rated it it was amazing
I would give it "hmmmm" though...did not capture my heart enough to burst in tears or joy. Nice compilations.
Pujiyanto stiffy
Pujiyanto stiffy rated it liked it
Sep 30, 2013
Dewi Kusuma
Dewi Kusuma rated it liked it
Mar 11, 2013
Wessam
Wessam rated it liked it
May 15, 2014
Milja
Milja rated it it was ok
May 08, 2016
Srivilasica
Srivilasica rated it liked it
May 13, 2012
Marie
Marie rated it liked it
Aug 28, 2016
Antoinette Dombroski
Antoinette Dombroski rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2013
Alicia Lightsey
Alicia Lightsey rated it it was ok
Apr 05, 2013
everafter09
everafter09 rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2013
Dency
Dency rated it did not like it
Jan 30, 2013
Susan
Susan rated it did not like it
Feb 24, 2015
J♥
J♥ rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2012
Dave Lancaster
Jun 23, 2009 Dave Lancaster rated it really liked it
Has to be on the list - Jeannie's on page 12.
Misty
Misty rated it liked it
Feb 26, 2013
Metta Diana
Metta Diana rated it liked it
Sep 13, 2013
Lynn Introcaso
Lynn Introcaso rated it really liked it
Oct 17, 2016
Debbie Sally
Debbie Sally rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2015
Shan Vally
Shan Vally rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2013
Aziza
Aziza rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2016
Septia
Septia rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2012
Julie Baylor
Julie Baylor rated it it was ok
May 25, 2013
Renea Holden
Renea Holden rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2014
Yessi Young
Yessi Young rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2015
Shelby
Shelby rated it really liked it
May 22, 2016
E. Trixie
E. Trixie rated it liked it
Jul 28, 2012
Jill
Jill rated it liked it
Mar 04, 2016

Canfield received a BA in Chi
More about Jack Canfield...