Start by marking “When He Doesn't Believe: Help and Encouragement for Women Who Feel Alone in Their Faith” as Want to Read:

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  4 reviews
You Can Thrive–Not Just Survive–in An Unequally Yoked Marriage

Marriage is challenging, even under the best of circumstances. But for those of us whose husbands don’t believe or are not growing spiritually, marriage brings difficulties unlike those faced by other women of faith.

If you love a man who is not committed to Christ, you may feel frustrated, guilty, or anxious;
Published September 18th 2001 by WaterBrook Press

To ask other readers questions about When He Doesn't Believe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When He Doesn't Believe

Paula
This book was awesome. I would recommend it to any Christian married to a non-believing husband. It helped me to relax and enjoy my marriage without constantly trying to convert him. It is my responsibility to set a good example for him, but not to convert him. Only God converts. In his own time. Which is something else that it thought me. To pray and be still.
Debby Hunter
I actually rated this book as I was reading it because it was excellent from the start. Thinking about presenting this as a small group study... Kennedy touches on every aspect of what it's like to live in this situation. I found myself giggling about how much I can relate to her thoughts, actions, bargaining prayers, etc. Extremely comforting read. Loved it.
Vikki SanSouci
Helpful on changing the way I think about and treat my husband
Patricia
A great encouragement! Not a checklist, but information.
Marianne Bravo
Marianne Bravo marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Lura Jane
Lura Jane marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Deb
Deb marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Jeannie
Jeannie is currently reading it
Nov 05, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2013
kara
kara marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
When Perfect Isn't Enough: How I Conquered My Fear of the Proverbs 31 Woman Girl on a Swing: Finding Rest in the Warmth of God's Smile Move Over, Victoria--I Know the Real Secret: Surrendering the Lies That Bind You to the God Who Frees You Help, I'm Being Intimidated by the Proverbs Thirty-One Woman: My Battles with a Role Model Who's Larger than Life Lipstick Grace: Glimpses of Life, Love, and the Quest for the Perfect Lip Gloss