Start by marking “Questions From Earth, Answers From Heaven: A Psychic Intuitive's Discussion of Life, Death, and What Awaits Us Beyond” as Want to Read:

Psychic intuitive Char Margolis has amazed TV hosts from Larry King to Regis Philbin--and millions of viewers--with her uncanny ability to make contact with departed spirits. Now she shares her most exciting experiences in this astonishing book. But this is much more than a memoir-Char also tells you how to develop your own psychic abilities. Her inspiring advice can help ...more
Published September 15th 2000 by St. Martin's Paperbacks (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Questions From Earth, Answers From Heaven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Questions From Earth, Answers From Heaven

Marilyn
Feb 27, 2008 Marilyn rated it really liked it
This one was just for me. It was nice to read something familiar as so much of what she talks about I've already experienced. Easy reading, good insight, and simple steps anyone can try to help expand your "intuition" even though it isn't this easy.
Lindsay Greene
Feb 19, 2013 Lindsay Greene rated it did not like it
BORING!! She uses 20 Chapters to explain how to harness your intuition. The whole book could have been summed up in a chapter or two. It's like reading a whole book on how to make an omelette! Just awful!!
Stacy
Jan 19, 2016 Stacy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Eh. It's hard to stay engaged when an author constantly uses "I". It seems to create a lot of distance between the author and reader. While interesting, by far not the best spirituality oriented book I've read.
Sabrina Rutter
Jun 01, 2009 Sabrina Rutter rated it did not like it
I like to read about psychics, but I like it to be in story form and this wasn't that way at all......
Sandie
Feb 29, 2016 Sandie rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
Interesting book. Author is from southeast Michigan. She is like the 'ghost whisperer', communication with souls/spirits who have passed on.
Mel
Jun 29, 2011 Mel rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Some interesting thoughts about intuition and life/death issues. Repetitive at times.
Rachel
Feb 15, 2014 Rachel rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fictrion, 2014
This book was really informative, I think it was perfect for me.

I really liked her honest approach to intuition and I enjoyed her writing style, but at times it was a bit repetitious
D.G. Kaye
Mar 07, 2013 D.G. Kaye rated it really liked it
Enlightening
Dawna Faulds
Dawna Faulds rated it it was ok
Mar 15, 2017
Sherry
Sherry rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2008
Robbin Rose
Robbin Rose rated it it was ok
Jun 28, 2014
B Greer
B Greer rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2014
Kathryn A. Brown
Kathryn A. Brown rated it liked it
Jul 27, 2014
Donna Johnson
Donna Johnson rated it liked it
May 21, 2014
Keri Anderson
Keri Anderson rated it it was ok
May 12, 2015
Gretchen
Gretchen rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2013
Melanie
Melanie rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2011
Ellen
Ellen rated it liked it
Jul 04, 2010
Maggie
Maggie rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2010
Kris
Kris rated it liked it
Jan 27, 2014
Cindy
Cindy rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2014
Annabel Upton
Annabel Upton rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2016
Samantha Vrolijk
Samantha Vrolijk rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2013
Linsy
Linsy rated it it was ok
Jul 31, 2013
Sanne Veneman
Sanne Veneman rated it liked it
Aug 31, 2016
Lee
Lee rated it it was ok
Oct 05, 2011
Marine
Marine rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2009
Shane
Shane rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2012
Heather Abshire curl
Heather Abshire curl rated it did not like it
Jun 05, 2012
SueAnn
SueAnn rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2013