Start by marking “Adobe Photoshop CS4 Classroom in a Book” as Want to Read:
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Classroom in a Book

Adobe Photoshop CS4 Classroom in a Book

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  94 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Photoshop CS4
Fourteen lessons in Adobe Photoshop CS4 Classroom in a Book cover basic and advanced techniques in Adobe Photoshop, the world's best image-editing software. Learn how to retouch digital photos, work with layers and masks, navigate the workspace, prepare images print, and explore the latest features.
Published November 20th 2008 by Adobe Press (first published April 3rd 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Adobe Photoshop CS4 Classroom in a Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Adobe Photoshop CS4 Classroom in a Book

Tasha
May 18, 2010 Tasha rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2010
I worked my booty off getting through this book so I'm including it. Photoshop is easily Adobe's most powerful software. It's insane what you can accomplish; sadly, getting through these lessons is no substitute for a solid understanding of photography which, at this date, I do not have!
Black Elephants
For how-to books, the Adobe Suite guides are quite good. They do a great job leading the reader through exercises that will help them learn the many pathways to accomplishing things in the program. I like how there is also a supplemental CD with material to augment the lessons.
Guy
Great for anyone wanting to learn Adobe Photoshop. If you have felt overwhelmed with the interface of Photoshop then this book will help you get over the anxiety and enjoy creating your own photo artwork.
Aimee Webb
I still need to re-read this and refer to it in the future but the steps for each lesson were laid out well. I also appreciated the screen shots.
Stacy
It's helpful, but really... There's a shi*tton of steps that so unnecessary that sometimes drags one tutorial on for more than an hour.
Trevor
Solid instructional material, though in a somewhat confusing order. Also, a lot of the step seem largely unnecessary.
Amanda
Very helpful.
Jasmin
Jasmin is currently reading it
Nov 18, 2014
Shuja
Shuja marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Tim Woods
Tim Woods marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Yograj Bhave
Yograj Bhave marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe)) Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe)) Adobe Photoshop Cs2 Classroom in a Book Adobe Photoshop CS3 Classroom in a Book Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book