Start by marking “Calamity Jayne Goes to College (Calamity Jayne Mystery, #4)” as Want to Read:
Calamity Jayne Goes to College (Calamity Jayne Mystery, #4)

Calamity Jayne Goes to College (Calamity Jayne Mystery #4)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  533 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Ace cub reporter Tressa Jayne Turner is carrying a full load - and we're not talking post-holiday pounds. Back in college for the fourth time, she's also looking to nab a raise from her stingy boss at the Gazette. So, what's to stop her making the grade?
Published April 1st 2007 by Love Spell

To ask other readers questions about Calamity Jayne Goes to College, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Calamity Jayne Goes to College

The 4th book in the Calamity Jayne series. I was a little let down with the 3rd book, but this was a vast improvement. Tressa plays investigator with her cousin, Frankie, and his fiancee, Dixie, who also happens to be Tressa's arch-nemesis. Someone on campus is committing crimes that follow the lectures in one of Frankie and Dixie's classes. Tressa needs a story for her investigative reporting class, so off they go looking for the criminal. The mystery is a little weak to me (I had it figured ou ...more
Reviewed by Lissa Staley
Posted March 15, 2007

Romance Chick-Lit | Mystery

After an adventuresome summer involving a dead body in her trunk at the Iowa State Fair, Tressa Jayne Turner is heading back to school in nearby Des Moines. She has a love/hate relationship with her carpooling buddies -- she loves her cousin Frankie, but hates his girlfriend Dixie. Since she's a local newspaper reporter, Tressa is taking journalism classes and eager for a great assignment. She's very interested in her frie
I'm a fan of Stephanie Plum series and Calamity Jane series is just as entertaining. Some people will tell you about the story, but i believe everybody should read the books. The interesting characters and how the story lines move from one book to the next will have you laughing and smiling. I wish I would have found this series earlier.
There's a crime wave at little Carson college, and the crimes seem to be linked to the criminal justice lectures professor Billings gives. Tressa Jayne Turner, who's taking a few journalism courses there, sees her chance to get an A in a course, and a scoop for the small town paper where she works. Naturally, there's more going on in her life, like three guys who seem interested, one bride's maid gown that may be a little too tight, and a few other problems like that. I'd enjoy this series bette ...more
What a hoot!

Just another one of those books you have to read! I laughed so hard I scared my dogs - honestly!
Some inconsistencies & editing errors, but a good story.
It took me a while to get into this book; I almost started another book in the middle of this book it took so long. However, I got about halfway into it and realized that I was actually enjoying it more than I expected. (view spoiler) I will be reading the next book; this one kind of ended in a cliff hanger!
I am a big fan of Janet Evanovich and her Stephanie Plum series. I was really wanting to like this series but I just didn't like Jayne. She is just too annoying for me to enjoy. I guess I'm too old for this series. The book is put together well and the mystery is OK but not spectacular so I'll skip my review on this one.
This series is so frustrating sometimes. Manny and his Aunt Mo are killing me. Tressa lying to Rick.... I just want to finish the last two. If it doesn't end with Tressa and Rick happily ever after, I'll be ticked.
Gayla Glass
Yes, there is something about these books, yet I keep reading them. I like Calamity and have to admit Rick was better in this one, but the competition will do him some good. On to the next.
Lynn Demsky
I just did not care for - ugly sense of humor but then, I don't care for Janet Evanovich's books so..........guess it was my mistake for picking it up!
This one cracked me up. Especially during Kari's wedding. Lol!! Probably my favorite so far.
This has been my favorite of the series so far. These books are just hilarious.
So many funny moments that had me laughing out loud!
Valerie Cooper
Cute series. Great for a quick light read.
Fun, easy read in the series.
My new purse book.
Cynthia Shaver
Cynthia Shaver marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2015
Marie S.
Marie S. marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2015
Sandi added it
Nov 10, 2015
  • Kickout Clause (A Savannah Martin Mystery, #7)
  • Jackrabbit Junction Jitters (Jackrabbit Junction, #2)
  • Killer in High Heels (High Heels, #2)
  • Queenie Baby: Out of Office (Queenie Baby, #2)
  • Textual Relations (Gotcha Detective Agency Mysteries, #2)
  • Hula Done It? (Passport to Peril, #4)
  • High Heels And Homicide (Maggie Kelly Mystery, #4)
  • Mischief in Mudbug (Ghost-in-Law, #2)
  • Murder by the Old Maine Stream (Nora Lassiter, #1)
  • Murder at Honeysuckle Hotel (Trash to Treasure Crafting Mystery, #1)
  • Smart Girls Think Twice (Girls Do Or Don't, #4)
  • Command Indecision (Lexi Graves Mystery, #3)

Calamity Jayne Mystery (8 books)
  • Calamity Jayne (Calamity Jayne Mystery, #1)
  • Calamity Jayne Rides Again (Calamity Jayne Mystery, #2)
  • Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun (Calamity Jayne Mystery, #3)
  • Calamity Jayne Heads West (Calamity Jayne Mystery, #5)
  • Anchors Aweigh (Calamity Jayne Mystery, #6)
  • Calamity Jayne and the Trouble With Tandems (Calamity Jayne Mysteries, #7)
  • Calamity Jayne and the Sisterhood of the Traveling Lawn Gnome (Calamity Jayne Mystery, #8)