Enjoying the Show (Wicked Warrens, #1)

Enjoying the Show (Wicked Warrens #1)

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  1,094 ratings  ·  63 reviews
It’s “Look, but don’t touch.” Until the object of Hailey’s fantasies catches her looking and demands she touch him. Everywhere.

Hailey Jennison is smart, funny and, unfortunately, stacked like a blonde brick house. She’s well aware the impact her looks have on the male gender, and she hates it. Socially awkward, she keeps to a safe, boring routine, meeting friends once a we...more
Published November 27th 2007 by Samhain Publishing

Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesDark Lover by J.R. WardFifty Shades Freed by E.L. JamesBared to You by Sylvia Day
Favorite Erotic Romance
265th out of 1,691 books — 2,136 voters
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesBared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesBackstage Pass by Olivia CunningFifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
Best Dirty Talk
144th out of 415 books — 751 voters

More lists with this book...

Awilk -never sleeps-
I just want the Oh so nice cover!!!

Another short fast and hot read. The hero has two older hot brothers. I wouldn't mind reading about them either. Would have liked this to be a full length story.
Kellie G.
Adorable & sexy with great secondary characters.
Heather in FL
Really cute read. Her insecurities and "issues" started bugging me, but I loved that he didn't give up on her because of them. This is sort of a twist on friends-to-lovers in that they weren't friends first. But he'd noticed her six months before he "caught" her watching him and had done his homework on her. Sounds a little stalkerish when it's written like that, but he wasn't following her around or doing anything stalkerish that way. I really hope this will be a series... Gage's brother was wo...more
Guilty Pleasures
Slick‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4.5 Stars

Enjoying The Show is one of those books I’ve read multiple times; I simply love the humor and the connection between the two main characters. It’s hard not to like an ultra sexy man with a crush who decides to blackmail the object of his affection into a date. Equally intriguing is a woman who is disturbingly sexy but hates her body and shies away from male attention. Add in the fact that they both have problems talking with the oppo...more
Rose May
Note: This review, and all my reviews, comes from my blog - Romantic Rose's Bookshelf (http://romantic-rosesblog.blogspot.com)

I admit, I’m really not a fan of love-at-first-sight novellas. I’ve never been a big believer in it. However, I am happy to say that this love-at-first-sight novella had me sighing in contentment. I was quite pleased with it. The male character was confident without being overwhelmingly arrogant or overbearing. It was a nice change from the annoyingly perfect, completely...more
Caroline
I really wished it was written longer. The story is fast-paced, not dull, really cute and quite funny. The sex is AMAZING , they both have the hots for each other long before they actually meet like falling in love at first sight and just don't have the courage to 'approach and to ask out' (especially with Gage to Hailey and in actuality that Gage is the first one to notice and be extremely attracted and be obsessed with Hailey) and Hailey's overcoming of her doubts and insecurities with Gage's...more
ൠSinful
The beginning was hysterical. The middle cute. The end was fine but I wanted more.
Really, she should have kept the girlfriends in the mix of the story. She wrote that best.
Basically, guy sees girl and wants girl but she is known to reject all men. So he waits and plots and damn if she doesn't move. Fortunatey her girlfriend lives across from him so when he sees the girls spying on him when he is naked he puts on a show and continues to do so every friday for three months just because he likes t...more
Lady Raven RAVE!
I loved it didnt know what to expect but love the storyline and his crush on her was soooooooooooooooooooo sexy broader line stalker-ish but cute
autumn storm❤

description

I don't really know how I feel about this book. Dissapointed maybe?

description

Some parts were good and some parts were bad. Really bad.

The Good

I like Gage. I like Gage quite a lot actually. But I'm not sure about the prancing-around-naked aspect to turn Hailey on. It was all quite a bit messed up to say the least. The book had promise and maybe it's me.

Dear Book,

description

I'm in the mood for a lovely deep and heart-wrenching beauty of a romance. This was light fluffy fun-ish. If you're in that kind of mood, g...more
Sara  ~Sphunky~
Very cute and steamy quick read by Marie Harte. I loved the primary characters as well as the secondary ones, and I can't wait to read Closing the Deal now! For a short story, Harte did an excellent job describing the characters and the emotions. I love her style of writing and look forward to her backlist. And Gage...um, yeah, YUM!
Marilina
It is a cute short read with amazing secondary characters, lots of sex and a unique opening..

The story starts with our heroine Hailey running to her friend's house.. There is of course a great reason for that, his name is Gage.. The girls made a tradition some months ago and every Friday night they get together in order to ogle the sexy naked neighbor across the street with the huge -how may i put this delicately? um....-equipment??

Gage one night finds Hailey on her own, then the fun starts..
Wel...more
Veronica~Nhaughty
Luvs a warning!

Warning, this title contains the following: explicit sex, graphic language, and a man named “Mr. Tool”.

Chrisabel
What a quick, cute and very sexy read...
Amy
Mar 19, 2012 Amy rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: hot
Hot hot hot!!
Julie Read Our Lips! Book Review Blog
Enjoying The Show is a great read I only wish was longer. Hailey’s the embodiment of every man’s fantasy, but no one seems to get her as excited as her friend’s sexy exhibitionist neighbor who always gives her and her group of friends the best girl’s night out.

She fantasizes about him all the time until one day she happens to meet him face-to-face. She learns his name is Gage and he is pissed! He’s tired of Hailey and her friends constantly spying on him, and he threatens to turn her into the po...more
Tracy
~* 3.5 Stars *~
Sexy Little Bite of Yum

It's innocent, if slightly indecent fun. About as indecent as the shy and a little uptight Hailey Jennison gets, actually. She and her friends get together every Friday night for some very specific girl time. Gathering around the window in her friend's apartment, lights off, snacks and drinks in hand, they look out the window and down into the apartment of the man they refer to as Mr. Tool.

The man is smoking hot and has a habit of walking around his apartmen...more
RedIza
What a pleasant surprise ! I really enjoyed reading that one !
I loved both main characters, though Hailey was a bit too much insecure - but it wasn't a big deal.
I really loved Gage, the way he puts his foot in his mouth, that he's not an overbearing dominating male but a really sweet and funny guy who doesn't know how to act upon his crush.
I loved the banter between all the characters, I loved Gage's family and look forward to more stories about his brothers, I loved the girlfriends at the beg...more
Jenn Dee
I did enjoy this one, but can't really remember why. I thought the set-up was funny - guy catches girl and her friends peeping on him. (view spoiler) Well written and steamy.
Tammie
Gage Warren harbors a serious crush for the sexy woman watching him. Hailey Jennison is the only reason he parades around his apartment once-a-week giving the women across the quad a show. He's asked around about her and knows she's infamous at turning down dates. Gage's desperation leads him to blackmail her into a date. He's sweet, but he's no charmer. Instead, his directness is a huge turn-on!

Hailey has tried for years to get people to look past her playmate body to the capable woman -- with...more
Julianna
very quick read, but i liked it:) Kind of want to read the next one, but don't know if i will or not. Both of his brothers characters are a little bit intriguing:)
Tracy
I picked up Enjoying the Show after reading the blurb on Amazon and thinking it sounded like a hot & fun read.

I really enjoyed it. Hot, steamy with a touch of blackmail, some fun and a fair dose of romance & tenderness.
I loved the main characters and the dynamic between Gage and Hailey was fun to follow.
The couple's friends and family members that we are introuduced to throughout the book were likeable and I'm sure we'll meet some of them again in future stories - as the first of 3 books...more
Karen
The first of the Wicked Warrens was a blast!!
Two people who have desired each other from afar for months are finally given an opportunity to meet face to face under the most outrageous of circumstances!!
Just when you think a little voyeurism can’t hurt anybody, you get caught ogling your friend’s HOT, naked neighbour, by none other than said HOT guy!!!
Things get hot and heavy from there and our couple are forced to question whether their physical chemistry is all they have going for them.
Cute on...more
Cozen
I liked this one. I relized that this was a part of a series and had originally purchased one of the others but had yet to read it. I enjoyed this story. It was longer then a short story but was still enjoyable all the same. This book sizzled with it's naughtiness. The writer went there and did it in a decent form. The characters were consistant in their personalities. Lastly, I found that the description revoloving around Gabe and everything he did was very well articulated to were I had no pro...more
~Vixhen~
Hailey and her friends have a Friday night ritual - watching the hot neighbor across the way parade around in his birthday suit. Little do they realize that Gage is well aware of their ritual. He's got his sights set on the voluptuous Hailey. She sets him on fire like no other woman. But Hailey has a bad track record with men, and letting her guard down is not going to be easy. Luckily, Gage is not one for throwing in the towel. This was a cute, hot, fast read. You gotta love a book with a guy n...more
Vivian Archer
Cute story. The secondary characters are actually much stronger and enjoyable than the primaries, but entertaining and sweet. The two amazing looking woe-is-me protagonists, nobody bothers to see me for more than my body is a bit overplayed. The lead-in is hysterical, but the heroine comes across as a bit ditzy falling into the hero's trap to get her to date him. Honestly, they both come across as not the brightest bulbs in the pack, but loveable.
Stacie
Jun 09, 2009 Stacie added it
Erotic story about a woman who sees a man naked in the window of his apartment. He lives across from her friend's apartment and they have been getting together to watch him. Then Gage sees them and wants to get together with Hailey. He admits that he knew they were watching and has wanting to met Hailey for months. Then he talks her into going out with him and things get hot.
Lidia
4,5 stars because this story is nice,sweet,hot,funny.Hailey and Gage are two persons handsome and sexy but still are simple persons and also a bit timid, they dream a family together and they love their family and friends. Also not are missing, scenes of sex hot and exciting so this is truely a enjoyable reading.
Toni (U.A.C.)
It was short but so hot. Starts off with a little voyeur action with some girls peeping at a guy in their apartment complex, but little do they know that he is aware of their "girl's night in" and is willing to give them a show if it will give him a chance to get to know one of the girls, Hailey.

Sharisse
Horribly short and boring! There was no development, the issues she had were stupid and really were never explained. How 2 ppl go from strangers to lovers so quick is soooo unrealistic. This is one the worst books I have ever read. I was so bored with the little bit of plot there was.
  • Beauty and the Wolf
  • Blackmailed Into Bed (Louisiana Liaisons, #2)
  • Asking for Andre
  • Heat It Up (Out of Uniform, #4)
  • Rude Awakening
  • A Little Bit Naughty (Tahoe Nights, #1)
  • Captain's Price
  • Hostile Takeover
  • Black Jack
  • Challenging Carter (The Strip Series)
  • Build Me Up
  • Call Me (Joker's Wild, #1)
  • Kidnapped for Christmas
  • Carnal Ecstasy (Simple Need, #2)
  • Maverick's Black Cat (The Boulevard, #1)
  • Dance of the Seven Veils (Dance, #1)
Marie Harte is an avid reader who loves all things paranormal and futuristic. Reading romances since she was twelve, she fell in love with romance and happy endings and knew writing was her calling. Years later after the Marine Corps, Information Technology, and 60 hour work weeks, her dream has finally come true.

Marie lives in Oregon with her family and is constantly reading and writing.
More about Marie Harte...
Rachel's Totem (Cougar Falls, #1) Roane (Circe's Recruits, #1) In Plain Sight (Cougar Falls, #2) Bodywork (The Works, #1) Zack and Ace (Circe's Recruits, #2)