Start by marking “Goblins Don't Play Video Games (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #37)” as Want to Read:
Goblins Don't Play Video Games (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #37)

Goblins Don't Play Video Games (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids #37)

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  306 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Gordan Goble, the new computer teacher at the Bailey School, has a gray complexion, an evil laugh, and makes the lights flicker on and off. Is he a real-live goblin?
Published September 1st 1999 by Scholastic Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Goblins Don't Play Video Games, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goblins Don't Play Video Games

Seth
Melody loves master goblin. Master goblin is a video game. Liza likes unicorns. They got a new computer teacher. His name was Mr. Goble.
PWRL
Jun 26, 2014 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2014-new
SM
Kimberly
The collection of "The adventures of the Bailey School Kids" stories are among my all-time favorite children's books. Witty, mischievous and fun, these short and silly books continue to bring giggles to the young and old. Just as I have enjoyed them as a kid, my own children also love them today. I even catch myself re-reading them (alone) from time to time. What can I say? I guess I'll always be a BSK kid at heart.
Catherine Woodman
The Bailey School Kids is a best-selling children's book series by Marcia Thornton Jones and Debbie Dadey. Its main characters are a group of four children (Eddie, Howie, Liza, Melody) who suspect some persons in the stories are popular folk lore or fairy tale characters. They are appealing because they mix a familiar story in with this group of kids. Mid-grammar school
Annie
I thought it was funny and how the master goblin in the video game was the master goblin in there real life. I thought there were some pretty good tricks in it and it kind of teaches you a lesson.
Logan
Read these all in while I was in middle school and loved them, giving them a 3.5-4.0 for my past 12 year old self.
Earline
Game Boy aka "Gob Boy" ftw! Really wish I would've read this series when I was younger. They are amazing!
Kirsten
Yes they do and this goblin ruled at it.
Karen Lindblom
Karen Lindblom marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Marija
Marija added it
Jun 16, 2015
Jd Washington
Jd Washington marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Makiah
Makiah marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Leila
Leila marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Anriyeta Vlayeva
Anriyeta Vlayeva marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Ivette Ogando
Ivette Ogando marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Teanna
Teanna added it
Apr 01, 2015
Myrah
Myrah is currently reading it
Mar 22, 2015
Nashaunbradshaw
Nashaunbradshaw marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
  • The Skeleton in the Smithsonian (Capital Mysteries #3)
  • The Flying Chinese Wonders (Flat Stanley's Worldwide Adventures #7)
  • Dracula vs. Grampa at the Monster Truck Spectacular (Wiley & Grampa's Creature Features, #1)
  • Class Trip to the Cave of Doom (Dragon Slayers' Academy, #3)
  • The Case of the Stinky Science Project (Jigsaw Jones, #9)
  • A Little Shopping (Cobble Street Cousins, #2)
  • It Came from Beneath the Bed! (Tales from the House of Bunnicula, #1)
  • Horrible Harry and the Drop of Doom
  • March Of The Ankylosaurus (Dinosaur Cove, #3)
  • The Littles and the Terrible Tiny Kid
  • Stink and the Midnight Zombie Walk
  • Stallion by Starlight (Magic Tree House, #49)
  • Andrew Lost On the Dog (Andrew Lost #1)
  • The Frandidate (Franny K. Stein, Mad Scientist, #7)
  • The School Is Alive! (Eerie Elementary, #1)
  • Reindeer Do Wear Striped Underwear (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #2)
  • Night of the Zombie Goldfish (Dr. Roach's Monstrous Stories #1)
  • Arthur and the Scare-Your-Pants-Off-Club (Arthur Chapter Book, #2)
Debbie Dadey is the author and co-author of 162 books for children, including the Mermaid Tales series from Simon and Schuster and the beloved Adventures of The Bailey School Kids from Scholastic. Ms. Dadey is a former teacher and librarian. Please like her at Facebook.com/debbiedadey.
More about Debbie Dadey...

The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids (1 - 10 of 51 books)
  • Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #1)
  • Werewolves Don't Go to Summer Camp (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #2)
  • Santa Claus Doesn't Mop Floors (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #3)
  • Leprechauns Don't Play Basketball (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #4)
  • Ghosts Don't Eat Potato Chips (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #5)
  • Frankenstein Doesn't Plant Petunias (The Adventures Of The Bailey School Kids, #6)
  • Aliens Don't Wear Braces (Bailey School Kids #7)
  • Genies Don't Ride Bicycles (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #8)
  • Pirates Don't Wear Pink Sunglasses (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #9)
  • Witches Don't Do Backflips (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #10)
Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #1) Werewolves Don't Go to Summer Camp (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #2) Leprechauns Don't Play Basketball (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #4) Cupid Doesn't Flip Hamburgers (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #12) Dracula Doesn't Drink Lemonade (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #16)