Start by marking “Mrs. Fields I Love Chocolate! Cookbook: 100 Easy & Irresistible Recipes” as Want to Read:
Mrs. Fields I Love Chocolate! Cookbook: 100 Easy & Irresistible Recipes

Mrs. Fields I Love Chocolate! Cookbook: 100 Easy & Irresistible Recipes

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  3 reviews
A new collection of delectable chocolate recipes from the author of Mrs. Fields Cookie Book features kitchen-tested recipes for chocolate cookies, cakes, pies, tarts, puddings and souffles, ice creams, candies, and desserts. Simultaneous. 500,000 first printing. Tour.
Published September 1st 1994 by Time Life Books

To ask other readers questions about Mrs. Fields I Love Chocolate! Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mrs. Fields I Love Chocolate! Cookbook

Chris Webber
I liked this book because I thought it would be handy to have a one-stop chocolate book to go whenever I am in a chocolatey mood. Which is about 90% of the time.

The recipes cover the gamut of chocolate delights: cookies, pies, bars, puddings, muffins, cakes, souffles, truffles, parfaits. There is a chocolate laced lemon turnover recipe that I am dying to take for a spin in my kitchen.
Kylie Briggs
I baked the Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies for my neighbors this year. THe recipe is easy, the directions are clear and the cookies delicious!
Julie
I'm not sure I've ever made anything out of this cookbook, but I read it when I'm depressed or sad. It ALWAYS makes me feel better!
Tracy
Tracy added it
May 29, 2015
D. Wong
D. Wong marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Sheetal
Sheetal marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Irishros Naser
Irishros Naser marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Jessie
Jessie added it
Jun 27, 2014
Patti
Patti marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Marie Webb
Marie Webb marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2014
Katie
Katie added it
Feb 24, 2013
Nada
Nada marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Mrs. Fields Cookie Book: 100 Recipes from the Kitchen of Mrs. Fields Mrs. Fields' Best Cookie Book Ever! One Smart Cookie: How a Housewife's Chocolate Chip Recipe Turned into a Multimillion-Dollar Business : The Story of Mrs. Fields Cookies Mrs. Fields Best Ever Cookie Book!: 200 Delicious Cookie and Dessert Recipes from the Kitchen of Mrs. Fields Debbi Fields Great American Desserts