Start by marking “Zone-00 Volume 1” as Want to Read:
Zone-00 Volume 1

Zone-00 Volume 1 (Zone-00 #1)

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Published August 1st 2009 by TokyoPop (first published May 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Zone-00 Volume 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zone-00 Volume 1

Lesley
What can I say about this series? Pretty pretty. And huuuuuunnngggh?

This is another one of those random purchases by B. The artwork is gorgeous, even if everyone under 20 looks like a cupie doll (especially the boys) and there's blatant and unnecessary fanservice popping up now and gain. I think the author is basically a perv.

The layout is ridiculously chaotic - the artwork is sprawled all over the page - there's nary a bit of white space to be found. Text is everywhere, and it doesn't make much
Halvéen
Even if the first volume seems a bit chaotic and you don't really know where the story is going it will get clearer and more complex with the following volumes.
Other than that I really think the characters and the style of drawing (same as in Trinity Blood) are more than enough to justify the purchase, because the characters are all just so sexy and somewhat insane xD (I think the author really wanted to live out her weird, naughty and pervy fantasies and I love it xD)
This series is definitely s
sitting pretty on the throne
Ich liebe den wunderschönen Zeichenstil von Kiyo Qjo! <3 Jedoch fand ich den Band nur mittelmäßig, die Figuren sind sehr außergewöhnlich, von den Proportionen bis hin zur Kleidung und zu manch fragwürdiger Persönlichkeit (Benten) xD trotzdem haben sie mir gefallen und ich denke im Verlauf der Serie werden diese sich noch entwickeln und neue Figuren hinzukommen. Die Story plätschtert in diesem Band nur so vor sich hin, erst gegen Ende erfährt man was eigentlich die Droge "Zone 00" bewirkt, näm ...more
Ashley
Feb 05, 2010 Ashley rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Ashley by: Ysabet
Shelves: 2009, manga
(I read this back in August 2009, and I kept meaning to review it. Now it's February 2010, and I'm just getting around to it. Punctuality, hoo! Also, I find myself liking this series more and more with each released volume, so I wanted to come back and give it props.)

To me, I think of Zone-00 as Wild Adapter meets...hell, I don't know what. The basic plot is that there's this new drug circulating called Zone-00 that has some very, very nasty effects, and a colorful cast of characters with intert
Lady Entropy
Incredibly pretty, but lots of style and almost no substance. The whole thing is very chaotic a read, and whatever story there is is lost under the blatant fanservice, and the constant introduction of new chaaracters.

It feels more that the author wanted to introduce every sort of possible eye candy to get people to buy more of this series.
BakuDreamer
Weird and incoherant even for this sort of thing, but, it's the miniscule notes in the margins that are interesting to me in these things

( mentions ' abe-chan ' , which I guess is that myna bird )
Homphys Buskwack
Homphys Buskwack marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Mattaneeya Kantisawiwat
Mattaneeya Kantisawiwat marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Yolo
Yolo marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Miko LovesMeema
Miko LovesMeema marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Kiyoharu Hana
Kiyoharu Hana marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Juliana
Juliana marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Yovely
Yovely marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Hiroki Reizen
Hiroki Reizen marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Lucy Love
Lucy Love marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Angélique
Angélique marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Duean Maman
Duean Maman marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Manu
Manu marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014

• Zone-00 Volume 7
  • Zone-00 Volume 8
  • Zone-00 Volume 9
  • Zone-00 Volume 10
Zone-00 Volume 2 Zone-00 Volume 4 Zone-00 Volume 3 Zone-00 Volume 5 Zone-00 Volume 9