Start by marking “Zone-00 Volume 1” as Want to Read:
Zone-00 Volume 1

Zone-00 Volume 1 (Zone-00 #1)

3.79  ·  Rating Details  ·  67 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Published August 1st 2009 by TokyoPop (first published May 23rd 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Zone-00 Volume 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zone-00 Volume 1

Lesley
Sep 28, 2009 Lesley rated it liked it
What can I say about this series? Pretty pretty. And huuuuuunnngggh?

This is another one of those random purchases by B. The artwork is gorgeous, even if everyone under 20 looks like a cupie doll (especially the boys) and there's blatant and unnecessary fanservice popping up now and gain. I think the author is basically a perv.

The layout is ridiculously chaotic - the artwork is sprawled all over the page - there's nary a bit of white space to be found. Text is everywhere, and it doesn't make much
Halvéen
Jun 19, 2013 Halvéen rated it really liked it
Even if the first volume seems a bit chaotic and you don't really know where the story is going it will get clearer and more complex with the following volumes.
Other than that I really think the characters and the style of drawing (same as in Trinity Blood) are more than enough to justify the purchase, because the characters are all just so sexy and somewhat insane xD (I think the author really wanted to live out her weird, naughty and pervy fantasies and I love it xD)
This series is definitely s
sitting pretty on the throne
Ich liebe den wunderschönen Zeichenstil von Kiyo Qjo! <3 Jedoch fand ich den Band nur mittelmäßig, die Figuren sind sehr außergewöhnlich, von den Proportionen bis hin zur Kleidung und zu manch fragwürdiger Persönlichkeit (Benten) xD trotzdem haben sie mir gefallen und ich denke im Verlauf der Serie werden diese sich noch entwickeln und neue Figuren hinzukommen. Die Story plätschtert in diesem Band nur so vor sich hin, erst gegen Ende erfährt man was eigentlich die Droge "Zone 00" bewirkt, näm ...more
Ashley
Feb 05, 2010 Ashley rated it liked it
Recommended to Ashley by: Ysabet
Shelves: manga, 2009
(I read this back in August 2009, and I kept meaning to review it. Now it's February 2010, and I'm just getting around to it. Punctuality, hoo! Also, I find myself liking this series more and more with each released volume, so I wanted to come back and give it props.)

To me, I think of Zone-00 as Wild Adapter meets...hell, I don't know what. The basic plot is that there's this new drug circulating called Zone-00 that has some very, very nasty effects, and a colorful cast of characters with intert
Lady Entropy
Mar 12, 2012 Lady Entropy rated it did not like it
Incredibly pretty, but lots of style and almost no substance. The whole thing is very chaotic a read, and whatever story there is is lost under the blatant fanservice, and the constant introduction of new chaaracters.

It feels more that the author wanted to introduce every sort of possible eye candy to get people to buy more of this series.
Brendan  McAuliffe
Sep 20, 2014 Brendan McAuliffe rated it it was ok
Weird and incoherant even for this sort of thing, but, it's the miniscule notes in the margins that are interesting to me in these things

( mentions ' abe-chan ' , which I guess is that myna bird )
Lidwine De Bie
Lidwine De Bie marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Ai
Ai marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Katie Cloud
Katie Cloud marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
Laura Martinez
Laura Martinez marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2016
Avenis
Avenis added it
May 30, 2016
Ash¬.¬
Ash¬.¬ marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Mariah
Mariah added it
May 24, 2016
Appurupi
Appurupi rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2016
Rae
Rae added it
May 09, 2016
Apple Pi
Apple Pi marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
SofiaSonoda
SofiaSonoda marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Nicci
Nicci marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2016
Guillermo Renes
Guillermo Renes marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2016
Lylah
Lylah added it
Mar 21, 2016
Marta
Marta added it
Mar 11, 2016
Poli Xenofonte
Poli Xenofonte marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Anita Vaswani-stewart
Anita Vaswani-stewart marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Nadiyah
Nadiyah rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2016
Cassinator
Cassinator marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2016
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Zone-00 (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Zone-00 Volume 2