Start by marking “Trinity Blood, Vol. 9” as Want to Read:
Trinity Blood, Vol. 9

Trinity Blood, Vol. 9 (Trinity Blood #9)

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  296 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The war between humans and vampires continues as a struggle between two factions: the Vatican and the New Human Empire. Amidst the bloodshed and violence, many desire a peaceful coexistence between the two species. But standing between them is a group of vampire extremists.
Published February 3rd 2009 by TokyoPop (first published May 17th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Trinity Blood, Vol. 9, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trinity Blood, Vol. 9

Viridian5
Holly
Jun 30, 2015 Holly rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Having learned my lesson from writing short little reviews for the Vampire Hunter D manga, I'm just straight up going to say that the art for this is gorgeous. My only complaint is that it's sometimes a little too heavy on the fanservice, but it's otherwise really well put-together. I love the characters and the plot – which builds itself as the volumes progress, revealing the world to us gradually and making it seem very, very real. Overall, this is one of my favourite mangas and I'm really dis ...more
*Queen Diva*
Well, blah. This volume started out really awesome and Seth was totally a bad ass! But then it ended really blah and boring and I didn't really care. Don't get me wrong, I love Tres....but that little storyline was really....not exciting at all.

I'm really sad that Ion isn't going to be around anymore :-( So, I'm not sure how much I'll like the remaining few volumes without my favorite character. But hopefully something awesome will happen.
Kate
In this volume the Empire arc wraps up and we get two chapters of backstory on Tres (which is kind of cool). I'm anxious for the next volume since it will be all new material until we get to the Albion arc.
Khallandra
Sara
I actually enjoyed this side story far more than the last two actual volumes!
It's a little back story on Tres, who may be my favorite character but I'm not sure yet. :)
Logan
I wasn't too keen on the random Tres back story, but it seems like Cain has finally made his entrance, so that promises future delight.
Tiffanie Dang
Tiffanie Dang marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Steven Romero
Steven Romero marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Oana
Oana added it
May 24, 2015
Kgriess
Kgriess marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Rafale
Rafale added it
May 17, 2015
Sasha
Sasha marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Riley Noble
Riley Noble marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
LadyBcn
LadyBcn marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
  • Model, Volume 2
  • Hellsing, Vol. 08 (Hellsing, #8)
  • Silver Diamond, Volume 4: Granting Purpose
  • Blood+, Vol. 04 (Blood+, #4)
  • The Tarot Cafe, #7
  • Pet Shop of Horrors: Tokyo, Volume 5 (Pet Shop of Horrors: Tokyo, #5)
  • Dance in the Vampire Bund Vol 7
  • Saiyuki, Vol. 7
Sunao Yoshida (吉田直 Yoshida Sunao) is the pen name of late Japanese novelist Sunao Matsumoto. He was born in Fukuoka Prefecture and graduated from La Salle junior/senior high school in Kagoshima. He attended Waseda University and earned a Master's degree from Kyoto University. Yoshida died of a lung blockage in 2004.

In 1997, Yoshida was awarded the Sneaker Taisho literary prize for his debut novel,
More about Sunao Yoshida...

Trinity Blood (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Trinity Blood, Vol. 1
  • Trinity Blood, Vol. 7
  • Trinity Blood, Vol. 8
  • Trinity Blood, Vol. 10
  • Trinity Blood, Vol. 11
Trinity Blood, Vol. 1 Trinity Blood, Vol. 5 Trinity Blood, Vol. 2 From the Empire (Trinity Blood: Rage Against the Moons, #1) Trinity Blood, Vol. 3