Start by marking “Carmen's Kitchen - Collection of My Family's Favorite Worldwide Healthy and Tasty Recipes - (Reduce Carbs, Sugar, Fat and Calories)” as Want to Read:

0.0 of 5 stars 0.00  ·  rating details  ·  0 ratings  ·  0 reviews
It's hard not to hear or read about nutrition, health, or fitness, since scientific research provides strong evidence, "we are what we eat." I have selected my favorite recipes which I have modified in order to reduce the added calories from fat, sugar and carbs. I am confident you will give each recipe a high score in superb taste.
Published August 10th 2005 by Lulu.com

Be the first to ask a question about Carmen's Kitchen - Collection of My Family's Favorite Worldwide Healthy and Tasty Recipes -

Carmen's World Wide Kitchen Carmen's Worldwide Kitchen - English/Spanish Cookbook