Start by marking “Karmic Management: The Secret Laws of Karma that will Create Success in All Aspects of Your Life” as Want to Read:

4.09  ·  Rating Details  ·  105 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Readable in fifty-eight minutes: Traditional Eastern wisdom and real-life business experience come together in this brief and practical guide, which offers a step-by-step plan that will help readers adopt a more successful way of working and living.

KARMIC MANAGEMENT is a little book with a revolutionary message. It turns traditional business mentality on its head by stati
Published September 1st 2009 by Doubleday (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Karmic Management, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Karmic Management

Viet Hung Nguyen
Nov 09, 2013 Viet Hung Nguyen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Một cuốn sách súc tích bàn về thành công mang tính trường tồn. Những qui tắc không màu mè, rất đơn giản, nhưng chắc chắn sẽ thay đổi cuộc sống của bạn trong tương lai. Bạn không thể thay đổi quá khứ. Bạn chắc chắn luôn mong muốn có một tương lai tốt đẹp. Nhưng tương lai lại chưa đến và không một điều gì có thể chắc chắn được điều gì sẽ xảy đến trong tương lai. Tất cả những gì bạn cần làm là gieo hạt hiện tại, chăm sóc nó và bạn sẽ có một cây tương lai khoẻ mạnh, tươi tốt, chắc chắn trước bão táp ...more
John
Jul 04, 2012 John added it
This is about creating success. It's a book about cause and effect that goes deeper than the linear, Newtonian, billiard-ball level. If you like that kind of stuff, then this will be an easy read.

If you dislike dealing with things that can't be measured but still want as yet unattained success, then consider Roach's method anyway. If you're in that boat -- not getting what you want -- then your opinions have been bringing you something that doesn't cut it and Roach's opinions have brought him wh
Šárka Ježková
Oct 25, 2014 Šárka Ježková rated it really liked it
Nice concept of a book! You can't understand it through typical economic concept of business and I appreciate it adds human side to your business. What I didn't fancy is the advertising of authors at the end of the book.
Luzali
Sep 28, 2014 Luzali rated it really liked it
claro que me hubiera gustado más leerlo en español, me costo un buen de trabajo y leerlo en voz alta a pedazos
muy ilustrativo y se complemento con el curso de karma express que me dieron aqui en puebla
Paul
Sep 25, 2011 Paul rated it it was ok
This book has received some great reviews on various websites. I'm not quite sure what I was expecting but it was definitely more than what was provided.

The premise of the book is that, to be successful in business, you have to treat your customers, employees and suppliers right. Isn't this obvious? This book wraps a bit of fluff around that idea by breaking the process into steps.

What was annoying is that a great portion of this book is used as an advertisement for another of the author's books
Eduard Lopez
Jan 09, 2014 Eduard Lopez rated it really liked it
Shelves: inpirarional
A new approach of how you can achieve success without the anxiety and uncertainty that usual approach to it brings. If you are forced to constantly having to take decisions that you are not 100% sure about the end result is putting permanent pressure on the individual. What if you would be sure at any time about the decisions you are taking? Find out reading this book.
Val
Jun 03, 2013 Val rated it it was ok
While I liked the overall concept that the book prescribes, I personally didn't get a lot out of it. I think $11.99 is WAY overpriced for this book.
Marc
Feb 05, 2011 Marc rated it liked it
Seems to simple to be true. But I liked it.Couldn't hurt to follow the advice.
Eliot
Nov 03, 2014 Eliot rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorite-books
Amazing book about how virtues propel your business.
Sally Khoo
Sep 14, 2012 Sally Khoo rated it really liked it
Read it and understand it with heart to feel the difference
Greg Monaco
Greg Monaco rated it it was amazing
Aug 21, 2016
Florin Rosoga
Florin Rosoga rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2016
Jeff
Jeff marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2016
Trinh Tu
Trinh Tu marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2016
Arina
Arina marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2016
Thubten Tugje
Thubten Tugje marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2016
Liong
Liong marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
ClessVNA
ClessVNA rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2016
Trương Ngọc
Trương Ngọc marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
Nguyen
Nguyen added it
Nguyen
Nguyen added it
Anthony Lovejoy
Anthony Lovejoy rated it it was amazing
Do Huong
Do Huong marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Damir Kazbekov
Damir Kazbekov marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2016
Steven Chang
Steven Chang marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Alice
Alice marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2016
Danny
Danny marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2016
Patrick
Patrick marked it as to-read
May 31, 2016
Jenny Lam
Jenny Lam rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2016
Jenson
Jenson marked it as to-read
May 19, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Outlaw Pete
  • Francis: The Poor Man of Assisi
  • Instructions to the Cook: A Zen Master's Lessons in Living a Life That Matters
  • Peaceful Pieces: Poems and Quilts About Peace
  • Making a Change for Good: A Guide to Compassionate Self-Discipline
  • The Glass Cafe: Or the Stripper and the State; How My Mother Started a War with the System That Made Us Kind of Rich and a Little Bit Famous
  • Peace
  • Acts of God
  • Think No Evil: Inside the Story of the Amish Schoolhouse Shooting...and Beyond
  • The Day I Was Crucified
  • Deadville
  • The Power of a Half Hour: Take Back Your Life Thirty Minutes at a Time
  • The Power of Kabbalah: Technology for the Soul
  • Life's Too F***Ing Short: A Guide to Getting What You Want Out of Life Without Wasting Time, Effort or Money
  • The Worry Solution: Using Breakthrough Brain Science to Turn Stress and Anxiety Into Confidence and Happiness
  • Pendulum: How Past Generations Shape Our Present and Predict Our Future
  • The Sexually Confident Wife: Connecting with Your Husband Mind Body Heart Spirit
  • A Christmas Tale (Geronimo Stilton Special Edition)