Start by marking “Seek And Destroy (Nassd Counter-Terrorist Agency #2)” as Want to Read:
Seek And Destroy (Nassd Counter-Terrorist Agency #2)

Seek And Destroy (Nassd Counter-Terrorist Agency #2)

4.47 of 5 stars 4.47  ·  rating details  ·  73 ratings  ·  15 reviews
After being badly injured, NASSD agent David Snyder is offered a transfer to the egocentric ICE intelligence agency. Even Charis McKoy, the brainy, mouthwatering brunette sent to recruit him isn't enough to sway his allegiance. He'd rather cut out his own heart than work for ICE. ICE agent Charis McKoy has the handsome agent in her sights, in every sense of the word. He ma ...more
Nook, 0 pages
Published November 11th 2008 by Siren-BookStrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Seek And Destroy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seek And Destroy

Vettech
This is the first book I've ever read from author Allie K. Adams. I'm so hooked on the TREX series of romantic suspense! What a totally wild roller coaster ride this story was. When spec ops agent David Snyder is badly wounded on an op and unable to continue working on the frontlines....it's up to the sexy intel agent Charis McKoy to recruit the hunky male agent to her division.

Both David and Charis have a secret attraction to one another. Charis is a woman who says whatever is on her mind and
Shawnee Poling
I was gifted a copy of Seek and Destroy (TREX) for a honest review. I can say I am so glad Allie allowed me to be introduced into the spec ops world! I am a huge fan of Allie as a result of being taken hostage by her awesome books!

Special Ops agent David Snyder is gravely injured on a mission and is given the option to transfer into another, less engaging section of TREX. Beautiful, intelligent, take no nonsense, Charis McCoy is sent in to make the transition appealing and effortless.

David is ha
Vettech
This was the first Allie K. Adams book I've read and am so glad I found this wonderful author!! The TREX series has it all....excitement, mystery, suspense, lots of sexy men and a happy ending!!

When hunky spec ops agent Davis Snyder is wounded in an op and can no longer work on the frontlines.....it's up to the brainy brunette Charis McKoy, an intel agent, to recruit Snyder to her division. The two are drawn to each other though they both try to fend off the attraction. When TREX teams the coupl
Elizabeth Robbins
I love this series! Seriously stacked special agents, and the beautiful, strong-willed women that they fall for. As with the rest of this series, Seek and Destroy contains plenty of harrowing action: between the sheets AND in the field! David Snyder and Charis McKoy are asked to find Surreal, a psychopathic hacker, who is both brilliant and deranged. The bulk of the story takes place back and forth between David and Charis try to figure out their "relationship", and trying to catch a mad man! Lo ...more
Debbi Vice
Phew!!! What a wild and crazy ride!!

Having the the first four TREX books. Ok ok devouring them, Seek and Destroy had me reading way past my bedtime. The action is almost non-stop, and the...intimate... scenes are. Oh Lord ..fanning myself. Sallie has a way of making you feel you ARE the characters. Just go read. You will enjoy, and want the next book at your fingertips.
ElaineY

ICE agent Charis McKoy has the handsome agent in her sights, in every sense of the word. He may be a part of the all-bronze-no-brains NASSD agency Charis despises, but he is also more perfectly chiseled than the statue b
Kimberly
Another great installment in the series, all the great things about TREX, and the story line is the best one yet. Wish they would pick this up as a TV series. Ms. Adams continues to to a wonderful job. Make sure you have time to read, you won't want to put it down.
Frances Botelho
found this series ...can't get enough

humor, horror, heartache, hunks...TREX has it all...and the lucky ladies that land these guys are something special, too...I am anxiously waiting for the next hero's story
G
I am so excited about this entire series. I can hardly wait for the next book. This book contained a different threat with exciting action, great characters & hot steamy loving. I will be eagerly awaiting the next book.
Kerry
This book was so amazing I loved these character's and the story to this book was so expertly written, action packed and has shock factor all the way through. These character's were so perfect for each other and this story of past enemies trying to destroy lives and cause harm to other's was one which had me gripped all the way through when you try and attack on of the TREX Team then be prepared for resistance.

I really love the TREX Team as you get to go through the series you just love the char
Kimberly
great suspense, drama and romance in true TREX fashion

Styles
I presume you know what the book is about. I'm letting you know what I liked or disliked about it.

I liked this book.
books4me
This book had good suspense, mystery and HOT, steamy sex! It was my first read by Allow but definitely not my last!
Allie Adams
Oct 16, 2013 Allie Adams rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
This book is being rewritten for the TREX series and will be released in early 2014.
Taata
Taata marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Tracy Quoka
Tracy Quoka marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Adriana Dascalu
Adriana Dascalu is currently reading it
Aug 21, 2015
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Selena
Selena marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Kathy Buxton
Kathy Buxton marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
Vendelina
Vendelina marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Jodie Byrkett
Jodie Byrkett marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Nassd Counter-Terrorist Agency (2 books)
  • At Any Cost (TREX, #2)
Rescue Me (TREX, #1) First Response (TREX) Dare To Love Series: Truth or Dare (Kindle Worlds Novella) Grooming the Player (Campus Players, #1) At Any Cost (TREX, #2)