Kisah Petualangan Tintin: Negeri Emas Hitam

Kisah Petualangan Tintin: Negeri Emas Hitam (Tintin #15)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  4,942 ratings  ·  64 reviews
Negeri Emas Hitam, adalah sebuah album serial Kisah Petualangan Tintin yang ke 15. Album ini aslinya dalam bahasa Perancis disebut Tintin au pays de l’or noir.

Dalam album ini diceritakan bagaimana Tintin dan kawan-kawannya terlibat dengan sebuah petualangan yang membawa mereka ke intrik-intrik politik dan ekonomi. Mereka harus menghadapi krisis energi yang mendesak dan seb...more
Published 1978 by PT Indira (first published 1950)

To ask other readers questions about Kisah Petualangan Tintin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kisah Petualangan Tintin

Harish Kumar Sarma Challapalli
Another wonderful adventure of tintin!! This used to be one of my favorite toons during my childhood!!

In this adventure, tintin has got more of physical than his holmes' style!! Haddock was as usual!! Snowy has got a bit lesser role!! Thompson n Thomson are always a comic relief!! But the role of abdullah was hilarious! It will create a serious of troubles n laughters in this episode!!

On the whole this can be rated as one of the best episodes of the entire adventures of tintin!!
Michael Gerald Dealino
Another Tintin adventure that is full of laughter-inducing scenes, Herge takes Tintin on a James Bond-like adventure as he confronts a previous enemy involved in the contamination and sabotage of oil in an effort to start another world war. Captain Haddock, the Thompson twins, and the outrageously obnoxious Abdullah are again sources of antics that can leave you in stitches.
Dven Malekian
Since I love the Adventures of TinTin series it was next on my mind to read it so i went and ordered the book from Amazon and read it.The main idea of this novel is that TinTin is on the trail in middle east to find who is getting illegal oil (Black Gold). My favorite from this book is when Captain Haddock says: Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles! which pretty much means thousands of millions of thousands of billions of thousands of portholes). I loved this quote because its very humo...more
Dan Wilson
Though still worthwhile, I found this story less compelling than at least the six previous Tintin books. And indeed, that may have something to do with the fact that Herge finished six books between the time he conceived this story and the time he finished it. This explains the peripheral role of newer characters Captain Haddock and Professor Calculus, who are somewhat tacked on here and whose absence is notable. The politics are again a mix of anti-colonialism and Orientalist cultural stereotyp...more
Peni Astiti
ini murni copas dari sini :P

Petualangan Tintin di Negeri Emas Hitam tuh awalnya cerita tentang bahan bakar yang kena sabotase. Banyak terjadi ledakan-ledakan di mesin mobil yang baru saja diisi bensin. Salah satu korbannya adalah si kembar Thomson dan Thompson. Mobil mereka yang baru saja diisi bensin, tiba-tiba meledak ketika baru juga jalan beberapa meter. Ditambah pas salah satu dari si kembar ini menyulutkan api ke cerutu mereka... Bum! Cerutunya ikutan meledak.

Awalnya, si kembar ini menyala...more
Catherine Woodman
With the completion of The Seven Crystal Balls and Prisoners of the Sun, Herge finally saw an opportunity to resurrect The Land of Black Gold, a story he had originally concocted nine years before but was forced to abandon due to the wartime shutdown of Le Vingtieme Siecle. As Michael Farr points out in his formidable book "Tintin: The Complete Companion," in 1948 German villains were no longer taboo; thus Herge could introduce this tale complete with the nefarious Dr. Muller, last seen in The B...more
David Sarkies
This is a very unusual adventure, particularly looking at it now from 2010. I first read it in primary school and it was one of my favourites due to the antics of the Thompson Twins, particularly how they seem to stumble through the desert mistaking mirages for real places and real places for mirages. Obviously the climax of their ineptitude (other than falling a sleep and smashing through the wall of a mosque, kicking some praying Muslims in the behind) is when they mistake some tablets for as...more
Sammy
My review, as published in Tintin Books:

After working on six straight apolitical albums, Hergé decided to return, in 1948, to "Land of Black Gold": a work he had been forced to abandon in 1940 with the onset of war. Much more varied in tone than its lacklustre predecessor, Prisoners of the Sun, "Land of Black Gold" is not perfect 'Tintin', but moves along at a nice pace with a complicated enough plot to keep interest, and a nice array of characters on both sides of the line. The first half, whic...more
Patrick
Scientists are baffled by whats causing the fuel explosions caused by sabotage.The world is teetering towards war and Captain Haddock is called away.Following different leads, Tintin and Thomson and Thompson set off for Khemed on a petrol tanker.Nearing their destination, they are arrested and confined. The Thompson twins are released but Tintin is kidnapped by Bab-El-Er's men.They abandon him in the desert,where he encounters an old enemy Dr.Muller. They fight and Mullers runs with both horses....more
Sarah Sammis
Someday I hope to read the Tintin comics in French. So many of the puns just don't translate to English. My local library has a bunch of Tintin comics and I selected one of the volumes at random. It contained Land of Black Gold, Destination Moon and Explorers of the Moon.

Land of Black Gold focuses on an oil crisis. Oil isn't running out here but it isn't working right either. Automobiles, planes, ships and anything else running on oil based fuels are suffering from exploding engines.

Tintin and h...more
Renfield
Nunca había leído un comic de Tintin, pero la verdad...no me había perdido de mucho, que si, que el arte de Herge es impresionante ,en sus rostros, en sus viñetas, en su storytelling, pero de resto...gracias por participar.Historia aburrida,lenta, predecible.

Soy de los que les gusto la película y esperaba algo mas similar a la misma,mas misterio, mas detective( asi sea periodista) pero bueno,ese lió es mio...
Maninee
when cars start to burst mysteriously due to fuels, tintin sets out for arab, the heart of all oil wells and finds himself knee deep in a mystery-- which includes potential outbreak of a war.

this particular adventure was better than 'tintin in america' but captain haddock's prescence was sorely missed in the begginning of the mystery. the mirage joke, though great at first, began to get a bit stale in the end, the same can be said for abdullah's tricks.

the thompson and thomson twins were a delig...more
Dan
The Tintin stories for anyone who has read them and understands their history can't be viewed as anything other than groundbreaking. The beginnings of these stories have been around as long as the Lord of the Rings, the illustration and environments in the Tintin books are accurate and extremely detailed. Anyone who has spent even a little time exploring Herge (Georges Remi) can see the painstaking research and adversity he worked through to compose the world around Tintin. His ideas were ahead...more
Maxine
All starts out
With the tompsons
Going BOOM!
Yves
Dans ma jeunesse, c'est un des Tintin que j'ai le moins lu. En le relisant, je me suis rendu compte qu'il n'était pas aussi ennuyant que je le pensais mais c'est loin d'être le meilleur de la série. Dans ce tome, le monde est sur le bord de la guerre et il y a un sabotage étranger qui fait que l'essence explose pour rien.

Ce que j'ai moins aimé, c'est l'absence du Capitaine Haddock pour la moitié de la BD. C'est lui qui amène l'aspect comique de Tintin. L'histoire quant à elle est plutôt ordinair...more
Paula
This was my first Tin Tin adventure and it was hilarious. I haven't taken much to the current graphic novel craze, but Tin Tin works so well it's irresistible. The characters are strong -- I love Snowy and Captain Haddock. This story was full of explosions and gunfire and intrigue, all untouched by modern-day correctness requirements. Felt like a real, cut-loose entertainment.

I'm going to give the same book a go in French. That'll decide whether I keep on in French or take the lazy route with En...more
Anna
Déjà évacuer le capitaine Haddock au début et ne le faire réapparaitre que dans les 5 dernières pages est un énorme sacrilège. D'autant plus que Tournesol n'est pas là non plus.
Le départ de l'intrigue est original et assez contemporain : l'essence, le pétrole, le Moyen Orient, tout ça. On retrouve plusieurs personnages rencontrés dans les albums précédents, ce qui est toujours sympa (impression d'avoir à faire à un univers cohérent). L'émir est amusant, avec tous les surnoms qu'ils donnent à so...more
Mohamed Hesham
Super...Really made my day.. I used to read Tintin when I was young but it is still funny as it used to be.. :-D
Rainbow Milkshake
My dad bring me this book when he was in Paris.I understand littlebit, but my dad is translater :)
Pearl Vick
Ich weisse schon, dass ich die gelesen habe, aber habe ich die schon bei Goodreads? Hmm.
Rishi Solanki
One of the better Tintins.
Mathieu
Un Tintin qui, par son côté politique prononcé, m'est longtemps resté obscur... L'histoire est pourtant bien menée, et les personnages toujours aussi réjouissants. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ce cher Abdallah ! "je vais le dire à mon père ! Et mon père, il est émir !" Un des rares personnages capable de faire perdre son calme à tintin...

Là où c'est très fort, c'est que le bouquin date d'avant la crise pétrolière... Un génie cet Hergé. Ou un visionnaire ?
Paul
I don't know why I keep reading Tin Tin books. Obviously it's not the content of the books that keep bringing me back but Herge's masterful use of the comics language. Although he is so precise with his line and methodology I don't think he is capable of truly expanding his style or comics grammar. Which isn't to say that his comics grammar isn't in and of itself expansive and more than adequate to tell these limited yet charming adventure stories.
Chas Bayfield
I love Tintin. I love the excitement. I love the exoticness of the locations. Travel has never seemed so glamourous. I want to travel like Tintin! I love the bullish idiocy of Haddock and the unworldly ingenue of Calculus. I love the battle between good and evil and the wonderfully simple art direction and colour palette. I am trying to stagger reading all the books so I get to the end of my life still not having read all of them. A real treat.
Grace
Just finished this book, which I read in short segments over the past week or so. Feel a little pathetic, posting it on goodreads, but these Tintin books! They mean something different each time, largely because you start reading them as a kid and later grow to understand them better, or at least differently.

Anyway, this one is interesting because it's about... oil! And war over oil! Sound familiar? Anyway, always fun, as Tintin is.
Saoirse
Une aventure sans Tournesol et quasiment sans le capitaine Haddock, c'est un peu triste. L'histoire est quand même intéressante, l'humour est au rendez-vous avec Abdallah et les Dupond et Dupont. C'est intéressant de revoir des personnages déjà aperçus dans d'autres aventures. Enfin on peut dire que le sujet de cet album reste très actuel.
Andrea
Another classic tale from the adventures of Tintin! Thompson and Thomson find themselves going in circles in the desert at one point. Tintin and his loveable companion Snowy as always save the day. Eventually Captain Haddock is involved too. The Tintin adventures move at a fast and a humorous pace. I am so glad that I own these now.
Marko
Annoin ensin vain neljä tähteä siitä hyvästä, että Haddockin rooli on niin pieni. Dupond ja Dupont sen sijaan ovat ihan parhaimmillaan ja albumi on omasta lapsuudestani NIIN klassikko ja 6-vuotias poikanikin piti niin paljon, että annoin sittenkin sen viisi tähteä. Dupontit ovat autiomaaseikoiluissaan aivan parhaita. :-)
  • Asterix and the Chieftain's Shield (Asterix, #11)
  • Asterix and the Black Gold (Asterix, #26)
Georges Prosper Remi (22 May 1907 – 3 March 1983), better known by the pen name Hergé, was a Belgian comics writer and artist.
His best known and most substantial work is The Adventures of Tintin comic book series, which he wrote and illustrated from 1929 until his death in 1983, leaving the twenty-fourth Tintin adventure Tintin and Alph-Art unfinished. His work remains a strong influence on comics...more
More about Hergé...
Tintin in Tibet (Tintin, #20) Tintin in the Land of the Soviets (Tintin, #1) Red Rackham's Treasure (Tintin, #12) The Secret of the Unicorn (Tintin, #11) Cigars of the Pharaoh (Tintin, #4)